Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/4/2009 8:10:22 PM EDT
I lived most of my life in California. I Lived in what was once a nice small valley town Merced. I grew up hunting and fishing in the mountains and loved the small town atmosphere. It seemed like over night The town was flooded with drugs, gangs, and crime, you could not look at someone without getting in a fight and carried a gun because you had to use it not just in case. this my friends is the new California dream. Is there anything that can be done?
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 8:14:04 PM EDT
[#1]
You too eh?  It seems as though as soon as Castle AFB closed down in the early 90's Merced and Atwater took a massive shit.  Awesome part of CA, it's just too bad it sucks jobwise

ps:  IM inbound, we might know each other
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top