Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/4/2009 7:15:19 PM EDT
I just got done watching the newest episode of TUF and I really cant stand that balbbering jabbering horses ass. Too bad he is a quiter and will never back any of that incoherant trash talk up. Too bad his shitty acting career is getting in the way of him getting his ass whooped.

Fucking loser
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 7:16:13 PM EDT
[#1]
i think he is funny as shit.  That cat can fight, what is your gripe with his fighting?

Terrible coach though.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 7:16:47 PM EDT
[#2]
i dont mind him. he is a pretty funny guy.

sucks as a coach and is a sore ass looser though..
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 7:22:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
i think he is funny as shit.  That cat can fight, what is your gripe with his fighting?

Terrible coach though.

he just stands there and throws punches. does a leg kick everyonce in a while. i just dont like his style of fighting
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 7:28:19 PM EDT
[#4]
I don't like the guy.  He's a jackass.  Didn't he run somebody down and then flee recently, or something like that?
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 7:59:12 PM EDT
[#5]
I thought the OP was talking about this:

Link Posted: 11/4/2009 8:00:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Rampage is great and fucking hilarious. GTFO!
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 5:34:04 AM EDT
[#7]
Yeah he is real great as he leaves his Team hanging all the time.

Plus he is gay. I mean he goes after man boobs.
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 5:35:03 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

http://www.kaejae-worx.com/don/videogames/rampage/images/action_arcade.gif

+1, I was like, WTF, Rampage is awesome
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 5:40:08 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

http://www.kaejae-worx.com/don/videogames/rampage/images/action_arcade.gif

Thats EXACTLY what I thought.

SUCH a fun game back in the day.  Many quarters wasted on that.

Link Posted: 11/5/2009 7:27:06 AM EDT
[#10]
He'd kill anyone on that show.

Link Posted: 11/5/2009 7:37:31 AM EDT
[#11]
At first I thought he was a douchebag but it looks like he's a down to earth guy, Rashad is the one who's looking like an asshole more and more everyday.

Link Posted: 11/5/2009 7:38:41 AM EDT
[#12]
Rampage is a good fighter.  He's pretty funny too IMHO, although he doesn't know when to let something drop at times.  He is a terrible coach - he was in his previous stint as a "coach" on TUF as well, so this is nothing new.  In fact, Rampage has said himself many times that he's not a coach and doesn't pretend to be one.  However, I do think his people skills with his own team are lacking.  Rashad has honestly been trying to teach him a thing or two about how you build guys up, keep them motivated, etc. but they always wind up arguing because Rampage's ego gets in the way.  Understandable I guess, but Rampage brings a lot of that on himself. My only issue is if he's such a terrible coach, why he does TUF in the first place.  But it makes for entertaining TV and I think that's all Dana cares about.

Oh and on the plus side, at least we finally got to see Big Baby almost rip someone's arm off

Man that guy is huge.

Link Posted: 11/5/2009 7:41:27 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

At first I thought he was a douchebag but it looks like he's a down to earth guy, Rashad is the one who's looking like an asshole more and more everyday.

They're BOTH schmucks.  If they ever actually fight, I hope they somehow find it within themselves to simultaneously knock each other out.

Link Posted: 11/5/2009 7:44:55 AM EDT
[#14]
He is a buffoon and will end up living in squalor is my bet.
Jim
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 7:46:50 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
+1, I was like, WTF, Rampage is awesome

Yep. I loved that game! The NES port sucked, though.

-Mark
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 7:47:07 AM EDT
[#16]
well Rashad and Jackson are really making the sport look bad. They need to go to boxing if they want to be mohamid alli trash talkers. UF is really scraping the bottom of the barrel for fighters if you ask me. All these HW's are just fat loosers. Who cares who wins this season. Just skip to the Rashad Jackson fight so they can stop all the talk already....
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 7:49:55 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

He'd kill anyone on that show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frsZYbvqrFY

Yeah, that Rampage would, but I think Forrest ruined him in the head.  He doesn't seem to be that hungry blood thirsty guy anymore.

Link Posted: 11/5/2009 7:52:12 AM EDT
[#18]
Worst coach ever. I can't believe non of his fighters would at least train with the other team.

I'm kind of hoping tittied punches him one day

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 8:09:08 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
well Rashad and Jackson are really making the sport look bad. They need to go to boxing if they want to be mohamid alli trash talkers. UF is really scraping the bottom of the barrel for fighters if you ask me. All these HW's are just fat loosers. Who cares who wins this season. Just skip to the Rashad Jackson fight so they can stop all the talk already....

there is not going to be a rashad v rampage fight. rampage quit the ufc. He was supposed to fight rashad for the tuf season finally but got his panties in a twist because Dana White didnt like the fact that he pulled out of that fight to go do the A-Team remake movie and play Mr.T's role. So he quit.

Link Posted: 11/5/2009 8:41:17 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:

there is not going to be a rashad v rampage fight. rampage quit the ufc. He was supposed to fight rashad for the tuf season finally but got his panties in a twist because Dana White didnt like the fact that he pulled out of that fight to go do the A-Team remake movie and play Mr.T's role. So he quit.

I have a feeling this will start happening a lot in the UFC though. Too many people have something or another against Dana White and his tactics/antics... all the viewers will be left w/, is a modified version of WWE.
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 8:47:00 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have a feeling this will start happening a lot in the UFC though. Too many people have something or another against Dana White and his tactics/antics... all the viewers will be left w/, is a modified version of WWE.

The interesting part though:  just last week, what did Rashad point out?   Rampage is a QUITTER.   Quits the fights (Forrest), quits the fighers during the show, Quits the fight itself and leaves early...   practically quits the TUF show, and ultimately quits the Coaches' fight AND UFC.

Guess he's officially a quitter.   If it was anybody else, a guy might think he was purposefully using this "acting" BS as an excuse to dodge Rashad in the ring?
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 8:50:39 AM EDT
[#22]
The treat me like a sucker line was classic..

With that said I love rampage, but he is a terrible coach.
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 8:57:40 AM EDT
[#23]
I'm waiting for Rashad to bust out:

"Only thing you're good at is killin' babies."

Since he caused that ladies miscarriage in his drunken run from police in that big ass truck.

Yes, I would totally go there.

I'm an asshole that way.  

ETA: It was weak as hell putting Titties up against Big Baby.  I hope Titties wins.
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 9:08:27 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I'm waiting for Rashad to bust out:

"Only thing you're good at is killin' babies."

Since he caused that ladies miscarriage in his drunken run from police in that big ass truck.

Yes, I would totally go there.

I'm an asshole that way.  

ETA: It was weak as hell putting Titties up against Big Baby.  I hope Titties wins.

Titties is going down.

Big Baby is hungry, you can tell by the way he pulled an arm bar from nothing.

Even Rashad said so.
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 9:31:29 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Titties is going down.

Big Baby is hungry, you can tell by the way he pulled an arm bar from nothing.

Even Rashad said so.

Without a doubt, but I think it's weak the guy that's 1-7 gets to pick his match up.  If Big Baby is all that, then he needs to go against someone big and real.

Instead of a gimme.

You never know, maybe Titties will get his rage on and chimp out on BB.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top