BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/4/2009 5:50:02 PM EDT
I like those movies.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 5:51:29 PM EDT
[#1]
The Bourne Legacy

Universal Pictures originally intended The Bourne Ultimatum to be the final film in the series, but development of another film was underway by October 2008.[7] George Nolfi, who co-wrote The Bourne Ultimatum, was to write the script of a fourth film, not to be based on any of the novels by Robert Ludlum.[7] Josh Zetumer had been hired to write a parallel script—a draft which could be combined with another (Nolfi's, in this instance)—by August 2009 since Nolfi would be directing The Adjustment Bureau that September. Matt Damon and Paul Greengrass have been attached to the project from its start.[7] The film is slated to be released in summer 2010[9] or sometime in 2011.

Plot summary

Jason Bourne takes a mission to rescue his only friend in the CIA, Martin Lindros, who disappeared in Africa while tracking shipments of yellowcake uranium. Once safely back in America, Lindros persuades Bourne to help track the money trail of terrorists buying the nuclear material in Odessa. But once there, Bourne is hampered by confusing flashbacks of unfamiliar places and events and he wonders: Is someone brainwashing him in order to throw him off the trail? Worse, is the man he saved in Africa really Martin Lindros? Now, Bourne must gather evidence while trying to stay one step ahead of the terrorists who won't let anyone stand in their way of destroying the U.S.[
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 5:54:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Bourne Again?
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 5:57:16 PM EDT
[#3]
I believe there are 5 books.  So there could possibly be 5 movies
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 6:00:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Bourne Again?

Borne to be wild.
Bourne to Die.
Bourne to ride.
Bourne to pay taxes.

ETA: I have the Bourne Legacy book but it lost my interest real quick and then I found out why it was not written by the original author. I have put reading it n hold until I get done with a few other books that are written better.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 6:09:51 PM EDT
[#5]
the movies are pretty good, but whenever i see bourne i just think, "MATT DAIMON! MAAAAATTTTTT DAAAAMOOOOOOOONNNN"

and people around me usually get bothered when i do it durring the quiet suspenseful parts.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 6:12:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
the movies are pretty good, but whenever i see bourne i just think, "MATT DAIMON! MAAAAATTTTTT DAAAAMOOOOOOOONNNN"

and people around me usually get bothered when i do it durring the quiet suspenseful parts.

Whenever my friends hear that name, they start repeating those lines from Team America.  It's actually pretty funny.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 6:12:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

You could be right, however the only similarities between the books and the movies is the titles. Also Ludlum died recently and his co-author is now writing the Bourne books.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 6:16:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Fukken Matt Daymon or WTF whoever he is...

Libtard left wing tree hugging dick sucking metrosexual Al gore worshipping P.O.S.

He can FOAD, along with his shitty excuse for acting, and can take that fagoot Cage with him.

HARRRUUUMMMMPPPHHH.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 6:18:30 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:

You could be right, however the only similarities between the books and the movies is the titles. Also Ludlum died recently and his co-author is now writing the Bourne books.

Recently hell!  Try 2001. Ludlum wrote the Bourne trilogy, i.e. 3 books.  The movies suck ass compared to the books. Damon is a pussy.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 6:19:01 PM EDT
[#10]

Good god I hope not!

Link Posted: 11/4/2009 6:21:48 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Libtard left wing tree hugging dick sucking metrosexual Al gore worshipping P.O.S.

He can FOAD, along with his shitty excuse for acting, and can take that fagoot Cage with him.

HARRRUUUMMMMPPPHHH.

So tell me how you really feel about Matt Daymon.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 6:23:32 PM EDT
[#12]

You could be right, however the only similarities between the books and the movies is the titles.

Yeah... the titles, and the character's name in the movies is also Jason Bourne.  Beyond that, there is very little resemblance to the books.

Such a waste.    
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 6:25:58 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I saw the movies, the first one was by far the best.  Then, I read the books.  The movies are an abomination, particularly the beginning of the second one.  Anybody involved in those projects should be beaten with a rubber hose and forced to read the books 100 times each.  MAYBE they would then be able to get at least a FEW of the major plot points correct instead of saying "lets make an action movie, and use the name of a great book to con people into seeing it!"  Assholes.  I actually own at least 2 of the movies, but I watch them and have to consciously make an effort not to think about the books in order to enjoy them...if you look at them as just another action movie, they are decent enough.  They should have never claimed to be inspired by anything Robert Ludlum wrote.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 6:26:45 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

HARRRUUUMMMMPPPHHH.

I like him as Bourne, but once these make believe Hollywierd types use their fame to push a social agenda, I pretty much can't watch em anymore.

Link Posted: 11/4/2009 6:28:01 PM EDT
[#15]
Bourne Free
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 6:31:05 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 6:45:23 PM EDT
[#17]
Should make "The Road to Gandolfo" and "The Road to Omaha" into movies.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 6:46:55 PM EDT
[#18]
I hope not those movies sucked ass
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 6:54:39 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Hmm, he kinda reminds me of the Scout in Team Fortress 2 for some reason...

Link Posted: 11/4/2009 6:56:16 PM EDT
[#20]
I like them too.

They sound great in Thx.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 7:02:48 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

I'm
Fukken Matt Daymon

Sarah Silverman posts here?

Link Posted: 11/4/2009 7:09:45 PM EDT
[#22]

I hope they get that sexy little blonde hottie "handler" back as well. Do Want!
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 7:12:26 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

HARRRUUUMMMMPPPHHH.

I thought Matt kept a low profile...... Are you sure you're not getting him mixed up with that worthless POS Sean Penn?

Link Posted: 11/4/2009 7:13:39 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Hmm, he kinda reminds me of the Scout in Team Fortress 2 for some reason...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eaE-_GDbmQ

reminds me of the shamwow guy
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 7:16:07 PM EDT
[#25]
I hope so.  I loved all three movies.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 7:21:48 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I hope they get that sexy little blonde hottie "handler" back as well. Do Want!

Is that the hot, smart, blond from Paris? Red lipstick?

Rob
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 7:25:33 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I hope so.  I loved all three movies.

Have you read the books?  If not, don't.  You'll be able to still like the movies that way!
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 7:28:04 PM EDT
[#28]
Only good things about those movies was the car chases.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 7:33:54 PM EDT
[#29]
I liked the book the Gemini Contenders from Ludlum, great book.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 9:05:41 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I liked the book the Gemini Contenders from Ludlum, great book.

I haven't read a bad book by him yet, I have a bunch of them on the bookshelf next to me.  I do not have that one though, so I'll have to read it sometime!
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 9:15:22 PM EDT
[#31]
The same assbag anti-American director and assbag actor are teaming up for a military thriller " The Green Zone" .

Fuck Matt Damon. The best movie he was ever in was Team America.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 9:18:42 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I like those movies.

Not sure. Ask me in March since I will meet him in person. He is an honory at an awards cerimony I will be officially shooting.

Link Posted: 11/4/2009 9:31:38 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

HARRRUUUMMMMPPPHHH.

+1

I don't think I can improve on that.  The cum guzzler was all over TV endorsing Obama's bullshit during the election.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top