Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/17/2002 6:04:46 PM EDT
Anyone ever done business with them?
Link Posted: 2/17/2002 6:09:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes, not the friendliest folks in the world but everything was as stated and smooth transaction.

Whatcha' buying?

-elliott
Link Posted: 2/17/2002 6:10:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Yes,

I have placed two orders with them for pre-ban Glock 22 magazines, and both times got what I ordered in a timely manner.

I would not hesitate to use them again.
Link Posted: 2/17/2002 6:15:12 PM EDT
[#3]

I purchased a Colt scope from them. I got it quickly and at a decent price. I wouldn't hesitate to order again from them......

Link Posted: 2/17/2002 6:17:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Yes, not the friendliest folks in the world but everything was as stated and smooth transaction.

Whatcha' buying?

-elliott
View Quote
In the new Gun List they are advertising Walther p99 Hi-cap mags for $99, believe it or not that is not a bad price for these mags.
Link Posted: 2/17/2002 6:59:12 PM EDT
[#5]
i used to get ammo from them.  I thought the lady was nice.  Always shipped same day.  They are located in louisville.  I dont think they have a store front.  However, i friend of mine claimed that he went to thier store or wharehouse and purchased a pistol.
Link Posted: 2/17/2002 7:59:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I dont think they have a store front.  However, i friend of mine claimed that he went to thier store or wharehouse and purchased a pistol.
View Quote

Unless, they have changed it, they have no store front, the last I knew.

If you can purchase firearms from them at their location this has been a change in their policy.
Link Posted: 2/17/2002 8:18:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I dont think they have a store front.  However, i friend of mine claimed that he went to thier store or wharehouse and purchased a pistol.
View Quote

Unless, they have changed it, they have no store front, the last I knew.

If you can purchase firearms from them at their location this has been a change in their policy.
View Quote

A friend i work with told me last week that he went to thier wharehouse.  He picked up one of their sale bills.  He also told me that one of his friends purchased a firearm from them a while back.  I am like you, i always thought that they were mail order only.  My friend also told me it was like centerfire systems in versailles.  I dont know if you have ever been there or not but you walk into this little room and you tell the sales person what you want and they go and get it for you.

I hope/wish i could buy firearms from kyimports.  They have some decent pricest on hand guns.

thanks
Link Posted: 2/17/2002 8:29:13 PM EDT
[#8]
Been buying from them for about 8 years. Never had any problems. They have done good by me when I was ordering LE trade-in's. Got a bunch of IMBEL rec's for $180.00 (ea) once.
Link Posted: 2/17/2002 8:46:24 PM EDT
[#9]
I ordered a used mag for my HKP7M8. The mags were described as "excellent" in Shotgun News. The one I got had at least 50% of the finish missing and I had to straighten the bent mag baseplate with a rubber mallet. The mag now works fine but "excellent" it wasn't.

docmac86
Link Posted: 2/17/2002 8:49:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 2/17/2002 8:56:22 PM EDT
[#11]
Only one of my orders was I shorted something, and it must have been a misunderstanding over the phone as to quantity because I didn't get charged for it, so everything has been ok with fast delivery from ky.

They have some good deals on overstocked stuff sometimes.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top