Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/4/2009 2:20:31 PM EDT

out of

for this one. Sick.

http://www.rgj.com/article/20091104/NEWS12/91104029/-1/news1802

MENDOTA, Calif. (AP) — Authorities say in court documents that a teenager charged with murder confessed to killing a 4-year-old boy because the child was going to reveal the teen molested him.

Fresno County prosecutors have charged 14-year-old Raul Castro as an adult. The affidavit was filed by sheriff’s Detective Sergio Toscano to get an arrest warrant.

It says Castro lured Alex Mercado into a bathroom and molested him. When Alex threatened to tell his mother, Castro said he held him under water in a bathtub until he died then hid the body in a clothes dryer, the affadavit states.

Castro is scheduled to be arraigned Wednesday on charges including murder and sodomy.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 2:22:46 PM EDT
[#1]
what.. the... fuck
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 2:27:58 PM EDT
[#2]
And our high and mighty supreme court says his ass can't hang.  
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 2:30:27 PM EDT
[#3]
http://www.americanthinker.com/2009/11/the_sociopathic_epidemic.html

Robin of Berkeley's latest article addresses this issue quite succinctly.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 2:34:39 PM EDT
[#4]
yea wow...
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 2:38:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Ban dryers... for the children!!!!
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 2:40:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

+1 WTF

Did he learn this ass-breaking in the Kali school system?

Link Posted: 11/4/2009 2:41:28 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1 WTF

Read the second article I posted she is a Lib shrink turned conservative.

Link Posted: 11/4/2009 2:56:06 PM EDT
[#8]
Clearly we need bathtub and water backround checks.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 2:58:30 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
And our high and mighty supreme court says his ass can't hang.  

I don't know of any states that executed that young before that ruling anyway.  I believe (and I could be wrong) most state's cutoff was 16.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 3:02:39 PM EDT
[#10]
Fuck him in the ass with a plunger handle, then hang him.

Eye for an eye, or in this case, rape/death for rape/death.

Gays are tolerable as long as they dont start touching little boys.....I guess that rule kind of applies to anyone though..

Sick fuck
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 3:54:53 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

+1 WTF

I love these excuses below.

The so-called experts fault the usual suspects: absentee parents, indigence, drug-infested schools, and herd behavior. One teacher indicts the media's sexual exploitation of women. A parent of one of the arrested youths blames racism

When also else fails it must RACIST. Teach your children to treat all humans with respect shit bag parents.

Back in the late 80's my nephew was beaten unconscious and then they came back and set him on fire and burned alive by lighter fluid by 6 teenage black bangers for driving through a black neighborhood and was pull-over by the cops and force to walk home. Two weeks before this two white undercover cop shot a black gang banger in the back in a gas station robbery will trying to flee. I when to court to support the family and these little bastard would sit there and try to stare us down and laugh. So the next day I came in with a T-Shirt that stated Die in Hell with air brushed flames that one of my Biker Bro's made me. Well they tossed me out of the courtroom because the little bastard lawyer said I was scaring him and tainting the jury. It was tuff to pin them on who commented the murder so they used the arson laws to nail them. Well the best part was my nephew’s older brother a career criminal was in the same state jail that one of them was going to. The rest went to kid jail and one of them rape another kid will in there. Best part of it Predator meet Predators social justice I could only hope.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 3:59:33 PM EDT
[#12]
We had a child murderer hide the victim under the bed a few years back. One of her parents was an employee where I work at.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 4:06:07 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 4:08:27 PM EDT
[#14]
I work next to a guy that nephew and friend killed a 14 yr old girl by rape/murder. I open up the internet newspaper Chicago Sun-Times one day as I do everyday and I see these 2 thugs on the front page. I know there names from hearing him talk about them about the crap they did to thier Grandmama and the drive-bys on her house they caused. Listen to this - Then the boss tell me to keep on the down low. I said that is bull crap it is on the front page of the paper. Down low my ass it public now and you cannot close the box now.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 4:19:31 PM EDT
[#15]
Prayers for the little boy.  I have a little girl that age.  If someone did something like that to her, I'd most likely end up in jail for life, if not on death row.

Unfortunately at some point California will release the perp from prison.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 4:47:11 PM EDT
[#16]
Bring back blood libel. We need to eradicate bloodlines-these sick fucks learn this stuff at home and subject society to their social pathologies.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 4:55:51 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 4:59:41 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 3:33:17 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Prayers for the little boy.  I have a little girl that age.  If someone did something like that to her, I'd most likely end up in jail for life, if not on death row.

Unfortunately at some point California will release the perp from prison.

If there's a God in heaven, then there will be a pissed off father waiting at the prison gates.

I know I would be there.
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 4:09:28 AM EDT
[#20]
Its time to give this POS the Saudi treatment.
You know, a beheading and crucifixion.

Link Posted: 11/5/2009 4:15:22 AM EDT
[#21]
rehabilitation and the teen will be fine.
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 4:41:00 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Yep.  I'd have shot him in the face, cracked his chest, and been sitting on the carcass eating his heart by the time the police arrived.  Obviously, this would be an emotionally driven reaction to the loss of my child.  

So far as an appropriate societal response, as I said in the closed dupe thread,  I'm sorry, but I think that kid needs to be put to sleep. Not so much as punishment, but because he's irreparably broken and can't be returned to society. Ever.

Jane

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top