Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/4/2009 1:02:47 PM EDT
GET A NEW KITCHEN!!!!!!!!    

Heres the scoop. I entered a picture of my hideous kitchen into a local radio contest to find the ugliest kitchen. My kitchen made it to the top 10!!!!!!

Now it is up to popular vote to decide who wins the brand new kitchen remodel!!!

The way it works is you can log onto your myspace acct.

Got to www.myspace.com/outlawmorningshow , Add them as ur friend then go to photos, look for the Kitchen Catastrophy album and leave a coment on how ugly contestand #2's kitchen is!

Once the contest is over you can deleat them off your friends list.

For non myspace users you can send your vote for contestant #2 to [email protected] Subject: Kitchen Catastrophe.

Please spread the word to every one you know!

After a 3 year hunt for our first home we finaly settled for an old fixer upper. A few months of living in our house we have come to the relization that this home needs so much money put into it that it is hard to decide where to start first and I dont have nearly enough to fix every thing that this house needs.

If my wife, 2 yr old son and I where to win this kitchen remodel it would be probably the best thing that has ever happened to us!!!!

Thanks in advance to every one! I will keep updating how the race is going!!!

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa87/rankroddin150/uglykitchen.jpg
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 1:09:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Don't think so.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 1:20:04 PM EDT
[#2]
I voted for you. It may be the only one you get here though. Buy a membership and you may get more.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 1:21:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Spam
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top