Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/4/2009 12:37:20 PM EDT
They are at it again.

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D9BOST180&show_article=1

CONWAY, S.C. (AP) - A South Carolina man caught on video having sex with a horse was sentenced Wednesday to three years in prison after pleading guilty for the second time in two years to abusing the creature.

Rodell Vereen was also ordered never to go near the stable where the horse's owner caught him and held him for authorities at shotgun point over the summer. He apologized to the woman and to himself after admitting to buggery at the Horry County courthouse.

"I'm sorry about what I've done. I didn't mean to do it. It's my fault. I'm sorry for what I've done to myself," Vereen said during Wednesday's court hearing.

Vereen was arrested in July after Barbara Kenley caught him entering the barn at Lazy B Stables in Longs, about 20 miles northeast of Myrtle Beach. She had been staking out the stable for more than a week after setting up a surveillance camera and videotaping Vereen's assault on her 21-year-old horse named Sugar.

Kenley said she became suspicious because her horse was acting strange and getting infections, and she noticed things were moved around the barn and dirt was piled up near the horse's stall.

It wasn't the first time she'd caught Vereen. In late 2007, Kenley found him asleep in the hay after assaulting her horse. For that offense, he also pleaded guilty to buggery, received probation and had to register as a sex offender.

On Wednesday, the judge sentenced Vereen to five years in prison, but he will only have to serve three years behind bars as long as he successfully completes two years of probation. Vereen also was ordered to undergo additional mental treatment after he gets out of prison and was told to stay away from Kenley's stable.

Kenley told The Sun News of Myrtle Beach she was mostly happy with the verdict, but wished Vereen had got more prison time.

"I've been through hell for the last year and it's caused a lot of hardship," Kenley told the newspaper. "There's a lot of ridicule and jokes going around about this thing. And a person can only take so much."
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 12:38:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Did the horse consent?
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 12:40:18 PM EDT
[#2]
You're my jockey

You're my jockey

You're my jockey
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 12:40:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Did the horse consent?

nay
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 12:41:10 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Kenley said she became suspicious because her horse was acting strange and getting infections

Just.  Gross.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 12:43:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Did the horse consent?

nay

I though it was "HEEEWWWW" Wilber don't do that. Well ED I was horny.

Link Posted: 11/4/2009 12:44:04 PM EDT
[#6]
"Making his waaaaaaaaaay the only way he knows how.  Thats just a little bit more than the law allows."

Link Posted: 11/4/2009 12:44:25 PM EDT
[#7]
I wonder if it's the same guy from Lakeside, CA.  He molested Joan Embree's horses in the 1990's

py
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 12:46:11 PM EDT
[#8]
Poor guy.  Prison is going to be disappointing after getting mounted by horses.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 12:47:47 PM EDT
[#9]
I've heard of puppy love but...

Link Posted: 11/4/2009 12:50:13 PM EDT
[#10]
That guy is an ass.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 12:50:27 PM EDT
[#11]
Well I hope that at least he bought the horse dinner.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 12:54:44 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Well I hope that at least he bought the horse dinner.

Nope, but he bought a ring that was 1 foot in diameter.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 12:55:51 PM EDT
[#13]
Horse = total slut..
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 12:56:59 PM EDT
[#14]
He just wanted a lil Sugar....
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 12:57:07 PM EDT
[#15]
Stump trained horse for sale.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 12:58:14 PM EDT
[#16]
The guy also said he was so well endowed (15") that no Woman could handle him so he had to do Horses
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 12:59:39 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Did the horse consent?

Yes, wouldn't a horse be able to kick or bite the shit out of a man?
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 1:04:47 PM EDT
[#18]
Equus much?
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 1:07:46 PM EDT
[#19]
Gives, 'hung like a horse" new meaning.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 1:09:30 PM EDT
[#20]
In before the he didnt hurt anyone crowd so MYOB

EDIT : I cant believe i posted in this thread
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 1:12:38 PM EDT
[#21]
I guess there's hope for Sarah Jessica Parker yet.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 1:14:57 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

They are at it again.

CONWAY, S.C. (AP) - A South Carolina man caught on video having sex with a horse was sentenced Wednesday to three years in prison after pleading guilty for the second time in two years to abusing the creature.

Rodell Vereen was also ordered never to go near the stable where the horse's owner caught him and held him for authorities at shotgun point over the summer. He apologized to the woman and to himself after admitting to buggery at the Horry County courthouse.

"I'm sorry about what I've done. I didn't mean to do it. It's my fault. I'm sorry for what I've done to myself," Vereen said during Wednesday's court hearing.

Vereen was arrested in July after Barbara Kenley caught him entering the barn at Lazy B Stables in Longs, about 20 miles northeast of Myrtle Beach. She had been staking out the stable for more than a week after setting up a surveillance camera and videotaping Vereen's assault on her 21-year-old horse named Sugar.

Kenley said she became suspicious because her horse was acting strange and getting infections, and she noticed things were moved around the barn and dirt was piled up near the horse's stall.

It wasn't the first time she'd caught Vereen. In late 2007, Kenley found him asleep in the hay after assaulting her horse. For that offense, he also pleaded guilty to buggery, received probation and had to register as a sex offender.

On Wednesday, the judge sentenced Vereen to five years in prison, but he will only have to serve three years behind bars as long as he successfully completes two years of probation. Vereen also was ordered to undergo additional mental treatment after he gets out of prison and was told to stay away from Kenley's stable.

Kenley told The Sun News of Myrtle Beach she was mostly happy with the verdict, but wished Vereen had got more prison time.

"I've been through hell for the last year and it's caused a lot of hardship," Kenley told the newspaper. "There's a lot of ridicule and jokes going around about this thing. And a person can only take so much."

I accidentally the whole horse?

Link Posted: 11/4/2009 1:21:24 PM EDT
[#23]
"So, what are you in for?"

"I got caught horsing around with the wrong horse."
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 1:22:29 PM EDT
[#24]
Isn't buggery buttsex?
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 1:23:44 PM EDT
[#25]
"The report went on to say that the victim was left in stable condition."
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 1:27:36 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Rodell Vereen was also ordered never to go near the stable where the horse's owner caught him and held him for authorities at shotgun point over the summer. ."

Over the summer, that is a long time to be waiting for the authorities
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 1:27:40 PM EDT
[#27]
Gimme some sugar, baby...
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 1:28:30 PM EDT
[#28]
He said it was OK except that you have to get down and walk around front to kiss 'em.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 1:33:19 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
"The report went on to say that the victim was left in stable condition."

What you did there, I saw it.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 1:37:57 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Rodell Vereen was also ordered never to go near the stable where the horse's owner caught him and held him for authorities at shotgun point over the summer. ."

When your horse is being buggered the police are only a season away.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 1:39:24 PM EDT
[#31]
Willing to risk going to prison more than once for Sugar means this must be a serious relationship.

'The horse kept getting infections'  
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 1:41:42 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

When your horse is being buggered the police are only a season away.

I don't think it was the horse that was getting buggered, if you catch my drift.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 1:47:36 PM EDT
[#33]
what kind of damn infections are we talking about here????
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 1:56:48 PM EDT
[#34]
HAY sugar why the long face?
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 2:06:13 PM EDT
[#35]
This will stirup trouble for the nay sayers, if they stall his a-rein-ment
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 2:27:20 PM EDT
[#36]
Ben Vereen has some odd brothers.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 2:53:28 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 2:58:24 PM EDT
[#38]

You guys laugh now, in a few years we'll be voting on referendums to end the hate and bigotry against horse fuckers.

Link Posted: 11/4/2009 3:05:19 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Horse = total slut..

She was asking for it.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 3:15:01 PM EDT
[#40]
Neigh means neigh!
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 3:18:08 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Quoted:
They are at it again.

I accidentally the whole horse?

No, it's "I accidentally the horse hole..."
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 3:18:40 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Did the horse consent?

nay

Link Posted: 11/4/2009 3:21:07 PM EDT
[#43]
I'll stop breaking into your barn when your horse stops giving me the fuck me eyes.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top