Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/4/2009 10:10:14 AM EDT
Without going into too much detail as to where I was.....

I was on a base a few weeks ago doing a shoot for the architect that redesigned some parts of the building we were in (fairly high security) talking to a few of the fine men from the service and the topic came up of ghosts (they brought it up).

Now at first I figured they were just pulling my chain but they were fairly interested in knowing if we found anything odd in the photos when we get back to the studio.  So naturally I asked why and they had a whole range of stories about strange things/noises/shadows seen by all manor of people.   One of the men made a few comments in regards to another base that had weird shit happen.

Funny thing is toward the end of the shoot hours later a janitor ask me if we saw anything strange in the photos

So my question is are these stories common on bases?  I ask this because I've heard similar things before.  Oh and no, I didn't see anything odd in the photos.  On a side note the guard at the gate had one sweet ass rifle, even though he was a dick

Edit: because I suck at typing
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 10:15:38 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
On a side note the guard at the gate had one sweet ass riffle, even though he was a dick

Pics?

ETA on topic-ness: Most of the bases I've been to have ghost stories. The less there is to do in the area, the more prevalent they are.

If you get anything in the pics, be sure to post them, ok?
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 10:16:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Yeah...my base, and most of the bases other guys came from, had their fair share of "odd stuff" stories.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 10:18:26 AM EDT
[#3]
It's just another reminder that 50% of all people are of below average intelligence.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 10:20:24 AM EDT
[#4]
Name a college campus that doesn't have a ghost story.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 10:21:52 AM EDT
[#5]
What are the stories?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top