Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/4/2009 7:03:01 AM EDT
A buddy of mine with the .gov sent me this video on Muslim Demographics from YouTube. I don't know if the numbers are right but it sure sounds right.

Who knew there was a plus side to illegals from Latin America!!!???
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 7:20:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Is it not the patriotic duty of all God-fearing Christian women to start fucking like rabbits? This truly is "for the children"!
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 7:39:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 7:40:51 AM EDT
[#3]

Unfortunately, it's gonna have to start at home first!

Link Posted: 11/4/2009 7:43:21 AM EDT
[#4]
This video gets posted from time to time and with the white power overtone it eventually always turns out the same... in disaster.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 7:43:59 AM EDT
[#5]
Read Londonistan by Melanie Philips
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 7:45:03 AM EDT
[#6]
wont happen in virginia,hillbillies love pork
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 7:45:41 AM EDT
[#7]
Also, read "America Alone" by Mark Steyn.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 7:45:57 AM EDT
[#8]
This has been posted before. It's just a piece of radical chrsitian propaganda.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 7:46:28 AM EDT
[#9]

In on One

Link Posted: 11/4/2009 7:46:29 AM EDT
[#10]

In on One

ETA: Twice
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 7:46:52 AM EDT
[#11]
It's not WP though! The saving grace for the US is the influx from Latin America. And the problem isn't racial (Arabs are White), it's cultural and religious. At least that's how I saw it...YMMV.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 7:47:52 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

there are NO radicals in christianity, we dont chop peoples heads off
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 8:03:02 AM EDT
[#13]
I can already tell you Virginia has several distinct cultures and demographics.  Where I live, in rural western Virginia, has absolutely nothing in common with many of the NoVA and similar areas.  
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 8:19:54 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Hey Swede , what planet you living on? look at your own capital city, hell look at any scandinavian capital and seen how many scumbags there are and where they come from and who they worship.

Oh and by the way I'm a non radical atheist....

Link Posted: 11/4/2009 8:23:03 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, they usually shoot doctors thru windows and blow up women's clinics.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 8:26:50 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hey Swede , what planet you living on? look at your own capital city, hell look at any scandinavian capital and seen how many scumbags there are and where they come from and who they worship.

The ones who are causing trouble represent a very small minority of immigrants. The vast majority of our muslims are good people. Some of those who cause trouble aren't even muslims at all, but are white kids who belong to radical leftist groups such as AFA.
The video also makes the claim that the muslims will take over Europe. That's not gonna happen since 2nd and 3rd generation immigrants have far fewer children than 1st generation immigrants.

Link Posted: 11/4/2009 8:30:29 AM EDT
[#17]
If the muslims want to take over America, they'll have to fight the Mexicans for it.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 8:31:32 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
In on One

ETA: Twice

pg1 hog

Link Posted: 11/4/2009 8:32:03 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
If the muslims want to take over America, they'll have to fight the Mexicans for it.

Will there be a pay-per-view of this?
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 8:32:04 AM EDT
[#20]

pg1 hog

Link Posted: 11/4/2009 8:34:38 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Also, read "America Alone" by Mark Steyn.

this!!
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 8:35:13 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

this

Link Posted: 11/4/2009 8:36:41 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

this

And the Mexicans will support us to the death in this one. The biggest difference between the two of us, at a cultural level is language. They HATE Muslims.

Link Posted: 11/4/2009 8:38:20 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

this

And the Mexicans will support us to the death in this one. The biggest difference between the two of us, at a cultural level is language. They HATE Muslims.

I agree!

Link Posted: 11/4/2009 8:38:49 AM EDT
[#25]
Will the US have to bail out the pansied ass Europeans again?

EDIT:  I propose an intervention right now!  Impregnate a French girl!  For the children!
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 8:41:00 AM EDT
[#26]
Junk science.  Same shit they use for global warming.  
 Did you know that my child has grown by 25% for the last four years?  If this trend continues, by 2025 he will be twenty feet tall and weight 800lbs!
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 8:44:00 AM EDT
[#27]
This video has been found to be bogus. Second generation Muslims in Europe start to have a birthrate equivalent to the other Europeans. They become just like other Europeans over time.

So yes, 1st generation amount will be 6-8 kids.
2nd generation will have 1 or 2. MAYBE.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 8:47:31 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The ones who are causing trouble represent a very small minority of immigrants. The vast majority of our muslims are good people. Some of those who cause trouble aren't even muslims at all, but are white kids who belong to radical leftist groups such as AFA.
The video also makes the claim that the muslims will take over Europe. That's not gonna happen since 2nd and 3rd generation immigrants have far fewer children than 1st generation immigrants.

Uh, yeah , but you are over looking one vital piece of the puzzle. Europe does not exist in a vacuum. Nor is it frozen in time.
Will the 2nd and 3rd generation Muslims have less children? Perhaps. But what about the new immigrants that just stepped off the boat in 2025 AD? Is Europe going to become 'Fortress Europe'?? To prevent future immigration? America is fucked because our constitution is fucked. (14th amendment)  We'll eventually be overrun. But at least we are lucky that our southern neighibors are all Catholics. So we'll have good tequila and picante senoritas.   Ha cha cha! You'll have burkas and god knows what else.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 8:51:32 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Uh, yeah , but you are over looking one vital piece of the puzzle. Europe does not exist in a vacuum. Nor is it frozen in time.
Will the 2nd and 3rd generation Muslims have less children? Perhaps. But what about the new immigrants that just stepped off the boat in 2025 AD? Is Europe going to become 'Fortress Europe'?? To prevent future immigration? America is fucked because our constitution is fucked. (14th amendment)  We'll eventually be overrun. But at least we are lucky that our southern neighibors are all Catholics. So we'll have good tequila and picante senoritas.   Ha cha cha! You'll have burkas and god knows what else.

I know several muslim 2nd generation immigrants. None of which carries a veil or burka. Most immigrants, especially 2nd and 3rd generation, assimilate quite well into our society.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 9:06:05 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 9:21:32 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

QFT.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 9:27:06 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

this

I agree!

+1
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 9:30:55 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I can already tell you Virginia has several distinct cultures and demographics.  Where I live, in rural western Virginia, has absolutely nothing in common with many of the NoVA and similar areas.  

Aint that the truth. Having grown up in Virginia Beach/Norfolk and now going to school in Blacksburg, its like two different worlds.
I prefer the rural, small towns now.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 9:36:16 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why would an atheist stand idly by and watch the world be destroyed by religion? We have an opportunity now to work with the Christians and Jews towards eradicating the most problematic major religion. And as this war progresses, more and more people begin to see that all religions are virtually the same. The sooner we can reach a secular, stable world, the better. The ends justify the means in getting there.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 9:53:44 AM EDT
[#35]
For a good look at the demographics problem in Europe, read "America Alone" by Mark Steyn.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 11:42:15 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Trying to figure out if this is sarcastic or not

Link Posted: 11/4/2009 11:48:04 AM EDT
[#37]
All that time in middle ages where muslims wanted Europe so badly but could not conquer it, well shit.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 12:00:27 PM EDT
[#38]
Next two hundred years will be fun.  

Arabs out breeding native whites in Europe and leaving traces of Arab/Islamic culture in European culture, combined with the American culture that some Europeans have slowly picked up after we occupied them after WW2.

Hispanics moving north out of Central and South America, the Caribbean Islands, and Mexico and rapidly becoming the majority in certain areas.  

And the Chinese becoming more and more involved in Africa.

Some call it a gaggle fuck of epic proportions in the making, I call it fun fun fun.    I'd love to see a history book from 2110 just to see where all this is really leading.  Considering how fast information gets sent globally now with modern communications, trade on a scale we've never seen before, and the migration of races and nations becoming involved in such far off places from their home turf (i.e. ChiComs in Africa), then yeah this is endlessly fascinating.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 12:11:47 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Quoted:

QFT.

In a soccer stadium?

Link Posted: 11/4/2009 12:13:30 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Next two hundred years will be fun.  

Arabs out breeding native whites in Europe and leaving traces of Arab/Islamic culture in European culture, combined with the American culture that some Europeans have slowly picked up after we occupied them after WW2.

Hispanics moving north out of Central and South America, the Caribbean Islands, and Mexico and rapidly becoming the majority in certain areas.  

And the Chinese becoming more and more involved in Africa.

Some call it a gaggle fuck of epic proportions in the making, I call it fun fun fun.  
 I'd love to see a history book from 2110 just to see where all this is really leading.  Considering how fast information gets sent globally now with modern communications, trade on a scale we've never seen before, and the migration of races and nations becoming involved in such far off places from their home turf (i.e. ChiComs in Africa), then yeah this is endlessly fascinating.

My AP Government teacher in high school probably couldn't be happier about it.

I on the other hand do not welcome our Eurosimpanic overlords.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top