Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/4/2009 6:14:07 AM EDT
I don't know if this is the official list as google does not seem to have anything relating to this. I only know of this because of a local morning radio show.

If anyone has a known or reputable source, please post, because I can tell you that this is only a fraction of the things they were saying that were in the vaccine this morning.

Officially administered by design with every vaccine provided to the public -
In addition to the viral and bacterial RNA or DNA that is part of the vaccines, here are the fillers:
aluminum hydroxide
aluminum phosphate
ammonium sulfate
amphotericin B
animal tissues: pig blood, horse blood, rabbit brain,
dog kidney, monkey kidney,
chick embryo, chicken egg, duck egg
calf (bovine) serum
betapropiolactone
fetal bovine serum
formaldehyde
formalin
gelatin
glycerol
human diploid cells (originating from human aborted fetal tissue)
hydrolized gelatin
monosodium glutamate (MSG)
neomycin
neomycin sulfate
phenol red indicator
phenoxyethanol (antifreeze)
potassium diphosphate
potassium monophosphate
polymyxin B
polysorbate 20
polysorbate 80
porcine (pig) pancreatic hydrolysate of casein
residual MRC5 proteins
sorbitol
sucrose
thimerosal (mercury)
tri(n)butylphosphate

Link left cold because of some scantily clad women advertisements.

http://www.listown.com/group/h1n1-vaccine-ingredients-list-7338
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 6:19:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 6:21:19 AM EDT
[#2]
Oh for fuck's sake.

last time this came up I posted all the other things each of these things is in that you already use every damn day.  I really don't have time for that this morning so go take a chemistry and biology class.

Edit: and phenoxyethanol isn't antifreeze. The antifreeze they're referring to is ethylene glycol. Phenoxyeethanol is C8H10O2. Ethylene glycol is C2H6O2.

The state of science education in this country is sad. Also, they put gelatin in there. Holy shit gelatin!
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 6:23:40 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Oh for fuck's sake.

last time this came up I posted all the other things each of these things is in that you already use every damn day.  I really don't have time for that this morning so go take a chemistry and biology class.

Do you INJECT them everyday?  
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 6:26:07 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Oh for fuck's sake.

Do you INJECT them everyday?  

No, but you don't inject H1N1 vaccine every day and in anywhere near the quantity you often eat/rub on/etc. the other stuff.

Seriously, if you look at that list and panic you need to go smack either your HS science teachers for sucking ass or yourself for not paying attention.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 6:28:41 AM EDT
[#5]
Sounds like half of a balanced meal, with a healthy dose of anti-perspirant thrown in.
Hmm...don't see Squalene listed there.

"It's the same vaccine as any other flu vaccine, except it targets H1N1."

That's what everyone keeps saying.

I can't take vaccines anymore, so I will just shut up and watch this thread burn to the ground.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 6:30:38 AM EDT
[#6]
Well, if you re-read my op, you'll see that I'm not running around like chicken little or being a jerk.

If the thread burns to the ground, we know why.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 6:34:59 AM EDT
[#7]
yep... polysorbate 80... its so bad they put it in ICE CREAM... Oh Teh Noez!
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 6:38:12 AM EDT
[#8]

So the best choice for an individual would be the prefilled syringe version...
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 6:38:37 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Oh for fuck's sake.

Edit: and phenoxyethanol isn't antifreeze. The antifreeze they're referring to is ethylene glycol. Phenoxyeethanol is C8H10O2. Ethylene glycol is C2H6O2.

The state of science education in this country is sad. Also, they put gelatin in there. Holy shit gelatin!

ZIP ZOOBIDY BOP GELATIN!
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 6:44:39 AM EDT
[#10]
What the hell. In red is some places you will find the compounds.

Quoted:
In addition to the viral and bacterial RNA or DNA that is part of the vaccines, here are the fillers:
aluminum hydroxide antacid
aluminum phosphate cake mix
ammonium sulfate yeast nutriant, found in breads
amphotericin B antifungal agent. Used commonly to treat things from thrush to menangitis
animal tissues: pig blood, horse blood, rabbit brain,  Used in vaccine and lab work forever
dog kidney, monkey kidney,  Used in vaccine and lab work forever
chick embryo, chicken egg, duck egg Used in vaccine and lab work forever
calf (bovine) serum  Used in vaccine and lab work forever
betapropiolactone disinfectant. Used to clean surgical instruments
fetal bovine serum  Used in vaccine and lab work forever
formaldehyde used to treat warts
formalin this is formaldehyde, telling me whoever did this doesn't understand chemistry
gelatin Jell-o
glycerol sugar substitute
human diploid cells (originating from human aborted fetal tissue)
hydrolized gelatin christ
monosodium glutamate (MSG) food additive that makes chinese food taste good until some people cried about it
neomycin Neosporin
neomycin sulfate sigh
phenol red indicator PH indicator used in labs, once used to test kidney function, pool test kits
phenoxyethanol (antifreeze) this isn't antifreeze
potassium diphosphate non dairy creamer
potassium monophosphate gatorade
polymyxin B neosporin
polysorbate 20 cough drops
polysorbate 80 ice cream
porcine (pig) pancreatic hydrolysate of casein another standard issue bit of lab stuff
residual MRC5 proteins Not sure about this one
sorbitol sugar substitute in sugar free gum
sucrose This is fucking sugar for fucks sake. Standard issue C12H22O11 sugar that you buy at the store
thimerosal (mercury) Must we do this again?
tri(n)butylphosphategives you aids, sorry about this one

Better living through fucking chemistry.

Link Posted: 11/4/2009 6:49:59 AM EDT
[#11]
I understand where you are coming from, Buduko.

Nobody understands what the combined ingredients might do to you over the long haul.
Unfortunately, that can also be said for many modern drugs and medical procedures.

I think childhood immunization has benefited our society tremendously, perhaps at the cost of harming some participants. But the practice has caused several diseases like polio to no longer be a health concern, until we start seeing a rising number of people living here who have never been vaccinated.

Getting a yearly flu shot falls into a different category, since we are talking about yearly injections rather than a one time thing. I can see the concern.  

It goes farther than that.
Do you use anti-perspirant?
Read any current papers on Alzheimer's?

I'm not trying to be an ass. I just don't see this thread going where you want it to.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 6:58:14 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I understand where you are coming from, Buduko.

Nobody understands what the combined ingredients might do to you over the long haul.
Unfortunately, that can also be said for many modern drugs and medical procedures.

I think childhood immunization has benefited our society tremendously, perhaps at the cost of harming some participants. But the practice has caused several diseases like polio to no longer be a health concern, until we start seeing a rising number of people living here who have never been vaccinated.

Getting a yearly flu shot falls into a different category, since we are talking about yearly injections rather than a one time thing. I can see the concern.  

It goes farther than that.
Do you use anti-perspirant?
Read any current papers on Alzheimer's?

I'm not trying to be an ass. I just don't see this thread going where you want it to.

I understand what you are saying.

I know of two people who had ill side effects (bad ones) after taking the vaccine. Heard ingredients being listed on the radio.

Couldn't find a website that looked legit to list them.

Naturally, I came here for answers. One guy put a link and I was fine with that until the vultures starting circling.

I have a daughter, a wife who wants to have another baby and a brother who has asthma, I am taking a serious look at this, not just attempting start another tinfoil thread.

But because of my join date, I'm fresh meat.

Thanks for your perspective.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 5:12:40 PM EDT
[#13]
polysorbate 80 ice cream

Ice cream, Mandrake.  Children's ice cream.

It's incredibly obvious, isn't it? A foreign substance is introduced into our precious bodily fluids without the knowledge of the individual, and certainly without any choice. That's the way your hard core commie works.

Quoted:
I have a daughter, a wife who wants to have another baby and a brother who has asthma, I am taking a serious look at this, not just attempting start another tinfoil thread.

So you have breed already.  Darwin crying.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 5:15:00 PM EDT
[#14]
Does it have Hydrogen Hydroxide?

That shit will kill your ass dead.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 5:30:48 PM EDT
[#15]
I get mine tomorrow.  I'm in one of the high risk groups.( Already had the regular flu shot.)  I'll let you know if I die.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top