Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/3/2009 5:46:22 PM EDT
I just about fell over in the floor when the animal rights activists let that Gorrialla out of the cage. The mark jump a fence with lightning speed telling the activist guy that "You're about crazy as fuck bro! You about to die bro!"

ETA: Okay, I got the quote a bit wrong because I was laughing so hard when I heard it. Here is the video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4ZeGhovIPs
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 5:47:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 3:29:16 AM EDT
[#2]
bump with vid.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 3:35:58 AM EDT
[#3]
Holy shit I can't stop laughin!!
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 4:01:57 AM EDT
[#4]
My friend Nick Thomas writes and sometime acts for that show.

Link Posted: 11/4/2009 4:09:13 AM EDT
[#5]
thats the guy from the PS3 for $299 commercials
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 4:10:20 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 4:13:35 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
My friend Nick Thomas writes and sometime acts for that show.

Do they pre screen the "marks" to see if they carry a weapon? If half that shit happened to me, my Glock would be out and rounds would be going downrange...

Link Posted: 11/4/2009 4:34:18 AM EDT
[#8]
That was a good one, but check out the related videos "Vampire Bikers", it's worth the watch!  
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 4:56:40 AM EDT
[#9]
I,m surprised someone on that show hasn't gotten a heart attack, unless the whole thing is staged for us viewing boobs.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 6:42:27 AM EDT
[#10]
I saw one where a dude thought he was doing a small security job. They had someone break in and start following one of the actors as the mark watched on camera. The actor then ran back into the security room with the mark. The 'Bad Guy' then broke the window in the door and started reaching for the people. The mark then pulled off the radio he was wearing and proceeded to beat the 'Bad Guy's' face in. That shit was hilarious. The other actor panicked and ran over to the mark shouting "You're on SCARE TACTICS!"

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top