Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/3/2009 5:27:03 PM EDT
So was it just me, or did V seem particularly Anti-Obama?
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 5:28:44 PM EDT
[#1]
I got it on DVR and havent watched it yet but I find it highly unlikely. Id say its wishful thinking on your part.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 5:28:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Drudge and a link to the Chicago Sun Times article about just that.   Syfy has been airing the 1983 V mini series and TV series for the past few days.  Very cheesy.  
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 5:29:11 PM EDT
[#3]
No man, it was not you. and I would'nt say it was completely anti Obama, but I am startiong to bye more into consipiracy theories.

This completly parraleled  what is happing with politics in this Country. Including, "Universal Health Care", "Change", "Fixing the economy", "Citizen security force", ect...

It was really like watching a dramatized version of Glen Beck TV and radio shows, and it was on ABC to boot.

I heard a preacher on am radio last week, I did'nt catch his name but he was talking about how the powers to be tell us everything they intend on doing thru tv and movies, we just don't see the hidden meaning of them. I wonder if he could be right?

Link Posted: 11/3/2009 5:29:26 PM EDT
[#4]
I have not watched it yet I recorder it, but several reviews I read said the same thing so it just ain't you.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 5:32:10 PM EDT
[#5]
It's got Morena Baccarin in it.  How can it be bad?

Link Posted: 11/3/2009 5:33:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
No man, it was not you. and I would'nt say it was completely anti Obama, but I am startiong to bye more into consipiracy theories.

This completly parraleled  what is happing with politics in this Country. Including, "Universal Health Care", "Change", "Fixing the economy", "Citizen security force", ect...

It was really like watching a dramatized version of Glen Beck TV and radio shows, and it was on ABC to boot.

I heard a preacher on am radio last week, I did'nt catch his name but he was talking about how the powers to be tell us everything they intend on doing thru tv and movies, we just don't see the hidden meaning of them. I wonder if he could be right?

Yeah, I missed that part!!  but your right.

ETA: The part about the Citizen security force.  I caught the rest of it.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 5:34:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Not just You...

I was thinking the SAME thing numerous times throughout.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 5:36:29 PM EDT
[#8]
And on network TV too... who'da thunk it
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 5:37:56 PM EDT
[#9]
The original Reagan Era one was obviously anti-commie.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 5:45:46 PM EDT
[#10]
Me and the wife kept looking at each other like WTF, that is just like the Obama administration. From the press, to the admiring followers, even the sleeper cell which is like the Marxist's in our government now, just waiting for the right time to take over.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 5:52:55 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Drudge and a link to the Chicago Sun Times article about just that.   Syfy has been airing the 1983 V mini series and TV series for the past few days.  Very cheesy.  

I think it was planned. I know USA owns SyFy and I think ABC owns USA.  But it is starting like totally different shows so I'm hoping for the best.

Link Posted: 11/3/2009 5:53:27 PM EDT
[#12]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top