BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 11/3/2009 5:06:02 PM EDT
Saudi court upholds child rapist crucifixion ruling

http://in.reuters.com/article/worldNews/idINIndia-43639120091103

RIYADH (Reuters) - A Saudi court of cassation upheld a ruling to behead and crucify a 22-year-old man convicted of raping five children and leaving one of them to die in the desert, newspapers reported on Tuesday.
The convict was arrested earlier this year after a seven-year old boy helped police in their investigation. The child left in the desert after the rape was three years old, Okaz newspaper said.

International rights groups have accused the kingdom, the birthplace of Islam, of applying draconian justice, beheading murderers, rapists and drug traffickers in public. So far this year about 40 people have been executed in Saudi Arabia.

In Saudi Arabia, crucifixion means tying the body of the convict to wooden beams to be displayed to the public after beheading.

(Reporting by Souhail Karam; editing by Inal Ersan)

This is exactly what needs to be done to rapists and child molesters.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 5:07:21 PM EDT
[#1]
The only problem I have with the verdict is that they behead him first beford the crucifixtion.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 5:35:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Too Draconian... fuck those international rights groups.

When it comes to punishment for murder and rape it seems the Islamic countries do in fact get it right.
They give the victim, the victims family and society some form of justice.
Raping a few kids and even killing one.. hell they are only chopping his head off once, I would say he is lucky.
I praise the decision.

It sends a pretty clear message, DON'T RAPE AND MURDER!
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 6:08:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Yep, looks like they got it right.  I'm willing to bet there'd be a lot less pedophilia in this country if we started doing some draconian shit to child molesters and rapists here.  I'm all for it.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 6:12:21 PM EDT
[#4]
You all are fucked in the head.

Kill the mutherfucker in a more civilized way.

Link Posted: 11/3/2009 6:13:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Guess we can't go around saying all of Islam is bad anymore.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 6:14:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Was the crime he did 'civilized' ?  
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 6:15:56 PM EDT
[#7]
You guys are stupid enough to trust Saudi justice that the guy getting the chop is even guilty? In between torture, forced confession and alittle gaurd on prisoner man rape, thier justice system is barbaric.

I am not opposed to strong sentences for these type of offenders but really you guys need to give you head a shake when you applaud idiots in places like Saudi or China for the way they handle thier justice system and capital punishment cases.

But hey you all trust the goverment to get it right all the time right?
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 6:16:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm sorry my backward friend.... don't believe in the Constitution?
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 6:16:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Sad that the republijoke and demofok lawmakers cant do better.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 6:17:41 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Sad that the republijoke and demofok lawmakers cant do better.

Thanks for the input brand new poster. $24 too much for you?
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 6:19:05 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Would it be ok to use a nasty exectuion like this if due process is followed and it is DNA evidence that convicts the accused as opposed to torture???
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 6:20:15 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Would it be ok to use a nasty exectuion like this if due process is followed and it is DNA evidence that convicts the accused as opposed to torture???

Gee, I guess you missed the part about cruel and unusual punishment.

Try reading something for a change.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 6:21:11 PM EDT
[#13]
One of the good things about their criminal justice system is that they have almost ZERO murders or rapes or kidnappings because of  swift painful public executions. Compared to our system(which only gives a damn about following a process and getting paid), theirs actually works to stop those crimes and puts enough fear into the public that they don't even consider those crimes.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 6:22:38 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

It is absolutely wrong to give mercy to criminals who commit capital crimes. If you think we should, IMO you just might possibly hate the innocent and love the criminal.

Link Posted: 11/3/2009 6:22:54 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
One of the good things about their criminal justice system is that they have almost ZERO murders or rapes or kidnappings because of  swift painful public executions. Compared to our system(which only gives a damn about following a process and getting paid), theirs actually works to stop those crimes and puts enough fear into the public that they don't even consider those crimes.

How quickly you'd sell your soul just to have the trains run on time......

Link Posted: 11/3/2009 6:24:00 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It is absolutely wrong to give mercy to criminals who commit capital crimes. If you think we should, IMO you just might possibly hate the innocent and love the criminal.  

Did I say I was against the death penalty?

Maybe you should adjust your priorities on reading comprehension.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 6:25:40 PM EDT
[#17]
While in this particular case the sentence appears appropriate for the crime don't go
getting all warm and fuzzy about how great Islam is.   While they have no problem
executing murders etc. they have no problem doing the same thing to the young
women who are raped against their will and "dishonor" their family.

Islam religion is a violent creed....it's adherents enjoy executing people for any reason,
sometimes for no reason.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 6:27:57 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
While in this particular case the sentence appears appropriate for the crime don't go
getting all warm and fuzzy about how great Islam is.   While they have no problem
executing murders etc. they have no problem doing the same thing to the young
women who are raped against their will and "dishonor" their family.

Islam religion is a violent creed....it's adherents enjoy executing people for any reason,
sometimes for no reason.

Or without proper trial for that matter. Your post is absolutely indicative of critical thought, and I am happy to see it given many of the posts in this thread so far...

Link Posted: 11/3/2009 6:28:35 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
You guys are stupid enough to trust Saudi justice that the guy getting the chop is even guilty? In between torture, forced confession and alittle gaurd on prisoner man rape, thier justice system is barbaric.

I am not opposed to strong sentences for these type of offenders but really you guys need to give you head a shake when you applaud idiots in places like Saudi or China for the way they handle thier justice system and capital punishment cases.

I agree

Link Posted: 11/3/2009 6:31:08 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

A Canadian hits it on the head better than any American in this thread.

Thank you, Sir.

The rest of you should be ashamed of yourselves.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 6:34:18 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Your opinions are why we have over ten thousand murders a year, high crime rates and overflowing jails. You have no answers or effective solutions to our crime problems and would allow people to keep getting hurt because you care more about process than keeping people safe or showing criminals that they will not get away with crimes.

The masses have to absolutely fear the criminal justice system within a nation or they will murder and steal and rape without fear.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 6:35:03 PM EDT
[#22]
Sorry, I don't trust 14th century forensics.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 6:35:29 PM EDT
[#23]
Hmm... At first I was like 'AWESOME!' But then I remembered the Saudi justice system that stones a woman for getting raped and gives the rapist 40 lashes.

Link Posted: 11/3/2009 6:36:22 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You're trying to change the subject. I never said you were against the death penalty. I am saying that it is wrong to make things nice. The death penalty has to be swift painful and scary and absolutely horrible so as to deter capital crimes.

Link Posted: 11/3/2009 6:36:40 PM EDT
[#25]

unless they murder their own children for watching family guy or going to a baptist church or flying kites.
I dont give these camel humpers any kudos
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 6:36:49 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thank you, Sir.

I sure as shit DON'T see why.  KILL someone in a more civilized way?  You've got to be a Democrat.  I understand and agree with the provision against cruel and unusual punishment; it does not apply.  If the piece of shit is in fact beheaded BEFORE he's crucified, that's about as damn "civil" a death as you can get.  Getting your head lopped off ensures a pretty quick death; much more so than lethal injection and/or the electric chair.  

But, from reading your multiple responses on the topic, you've obviously got a chip on your shoulder and a bone to pick with everyone who disagrees with you on this.  Have fun with that.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 6:36:53 PM EDT
[#27]
Anyone ever heard of the 8th amendment?.......
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 6:39:12 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Your opinions are why we have over ten thousand murders a year, high crime rates and overflowing jails. You have no answers or effective solutions to our crime problems and would allow people to keep getting hurt because you care more about process than keeping people safe or showing criminals that they will not get away with crimes.  

Good reason to go backward in time 500 years, right?

Protect your own shit by any means necessary, and leave the criminal trials in the US, to the respective feds, states, and localities according to our Constitution.

Don't like it? Vote accordingly, or run for office.

Otherwise, go live in the Middle East and suck a fat, uncircumcised dick, you dimmi.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 6:39:53 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

You're trying to change the subject. I never said you were against the death penalty. I am saying that it is wrong to make things nice. The death penalty has to be swift painful and scary and absolutely horrible so as to deter capital crimes.  

I'll just say you're an idiot and leave it at that.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 6:41:49 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

The only problem I have with the verdict is that they behead him first beford the crucifixtion.
+6

This.

A lot.

Link Posted: 11/3/2009 6:42:45 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thank you, Sir.

I sure as shit DON'T see why.  KILL someone in a more civilized way?  You've got to be a Democrat.  I understand and agree with the provision against cruel and unusual punishment; it does not apply.  If the piece of shit is in fact beheaded BEFORE he's crucified, that's about as damn "civil" a death as you can get.  Getting your head lopped off ensures a pretty quick death; much more so than lethal injection and/or the electric chair.  

But, from reading your multiple responses on the topic, you've obviously got a chip on your shoulder and a bone to pick with everyone who disagrees with you on this.  Have fun with that.

Thanks, moron.

Don't suppose you are familiar with the mid-east justice system or investigative techniques, but thats OK.

Just read the US Constitution. Maybe the simple act of pulling your head out of your ass long enough to do so might do you some good.

Never forget who you are. Never forget what you believe in.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 6:43:05 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

When it comes to punishment for murder and rape it seems the Islamic countries do in fact get it right.

Raping a few kids and even killing one.. hell they are only chopping his head off once, I would say he is lucky.

I praise the decision.

But only because he raped boys....

Girls?

No justice there...

IMHO, 'cruel and unusual punishment' needs to be respected, but we take far, far too long to actually execute sentence...

Trial... Conviction... One appeal... 9mm to the head....

Link Posted: 11/3/2009 6:45:04 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Quoted:

I praise the decision.

Girls?

No justice there...

IMHO, 'cruel and unusual punishment' needs to be respected, but we take far, far too long to actually execute sentence...

I agree with that, Dave.

Link Posted: 11/3/2009 6:45:30 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

As far as I am concerned....this is a completely appropriate punishment for his crime....as long as Due Process is followed and they got the right guy I am OK with it.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 6:47:11 PM EDT
[#35]
People's responses in this thread make me wear this face:  
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 6:48:33 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Please lighten the tone just a bit, thankyouverymuchbye.

Link Posted: 11/3/2009 6:48:47 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

As far as I am concerned....this is a completely appropriate punishment for his crime....as long as Due Process is followed and they got the right guy I am OK with it.

And I suppose you are the same type who opposes gun control because it is against the US Constitution and the Bill of Rights, right?

You know what a Hypocrite is?
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 6:49:00 PM EDT
[#38]
it's the one thing I agree with Islam on,  we should kill child molesters via beheading, and we should cut the fucking hands of thieves.

Link Posted: 11/3/2009 6:49:14 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Or without proper trial for that matter.

That right there is proof you care more about process than anything else. If it's not your kind of trial or system of law, it is invalid. It doesn't matter if the trial proves without a doubt that a criminal raped five children and murdered them and the system then removes the life of a rapist murder to protect society. No no no it has to be your kind of trial, following your preferred process. Damn the truth and any other legal system that might reveal the truth and punish crime because only Zed's ways are valid.  

Link Posted: 11/3/2009 6:49:56 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Yep, looks like they got it right.  I'm willing to bet there'd be a lot less pedophilia in this country if we started doing some draconian shit to child molesters and rapists here.  I'm all for it.

that's a safe bet,  since most child molestations are by repeat offenders. If we killed every child molester,  pretty soon there would be few, if any, left.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 6:49:57 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Please lighten the tone just a bit, thankyouverymuchbye.

I'm sorry, I misread your intentions.

You are right in the way justice must be swift.

My apologies.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 6:50:35 PM EDT
[#42]
Well lets see here. Maybe some of us do not have $24 at the moment to spend. Secondly This crime happened in Saudi so OUR constitution holds no bearing on how he is put to death. My self I think that we are not hard enough on child molesters. So what if they wanna lop his head off and hang him from the rafters. So you may not agree with how they got the confession or how the court proceeding went they decided that he was going to die so.... They got it right... kill the child rapist and show him off for all to see. The next guy might think twice
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 6:52:11 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

that's a safe bet,  since most child molestations are by repeat offenders. If we killed every child molester,  pretty soon there would be few, if any, left.

Child molesters breed by abusing new children.

Link Posted: 11/3/2009 6:52:17 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

I praise the decision.

Girls?

No justice there...

I agree with that, Dave.

Holy Shit!

I agree with Dave!

I think I'm going to be IBTL on this one...

Link Posted: 11/3/2009 6:52:46 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Or without proper trial for that matter.

That right there is proof you care more about process than anything else. If it's not your kind of trial or system of law, it is invalid. It doesn't matter if the trial proves without a doubt that a criminal raped five children and murdered them and the system then removes the life of a rapist murder to protect society. No no no it has to be your kind of trial, following your preferred process. Damn the truth and any other legal system that might reveal the truth and punish crime because only Zed's ways are valid.    

US Constitution.

I don't live in the Mid-east and neither do you.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 6:53:02 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

More civilized..............OK.  Let's start with slowly surface burning him from the toes up slowly with a blowtorch.  
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 6:53:04 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+6

This.

A lot.

It might be done with a short dull knife...

Link Posted: 11/3/2009 6:54:48 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Yes, since he was SO civilized when he raped those children and left one to die in one of the harshest deserts on the planet.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 6:55:21 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

I thought the same thing.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 6:55:31 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Il Duce!  Il Duce!
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top