Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/3/2009 2:01:01 PM EDT
My GF has real issues with her knees and is starting to have a hard time with her leaves.

I want to get her a vacuum she can hitch to her Johndeere lawn tractor.

I see tons of models and prices out there.  Any suggestions?
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 4:33:14 PM EDT
[#1]
A group of family just bought the Cyclone Rake for my FIL for his birthday.  We bought it for his birthday and have used it twice and it is great.  We got the XL, it has a 9HP enhine and massive capacity I keep telling him to make sure his shoes are tied because with the power of this thing it might just take them off.  The carrier is a heavy duty fabric which I can see advantages and diadvantages with but I ave NO complaints whatsoever with it.  At the moment he is only using the hand-held attachment but it also comes with a mower deck adapter.  This thing picks up anything, he has older oak trees with leaves as big as dinnerplates and we used it shortly after a rain and it made quick work of anything we handed to it.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 4:34:32 PM EDT
[#2]
bad knees = time for the glue factory

Link Posted: 11/3/2009 4:58:05 PM EDT
[#3]
bagger attachment for the mower deck
or just mulch them up with the mower
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 4:21:45 AM EDT
[#4]
I've had a Cyclone rake for about 11 years now, and I use it a lot.  The zipper on the bag has finally worn out, and that's it.  It's a great company to deal with, and a great product.  I'm so satisfied, that when they contacted me about being used as a local referral, I agreed to do it.  For me to agree to that is saying something for the product.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 6:11:42 AM EDT
[#5]
Another thing about the Cyclone Rake, the one my FIL got ended up with a dent in one of the hoses.  I think it came like that but I can't say for sure so I called and they promptly sent him a new hose and said to get by while he was waiting for a new hose to just cut the one he had and keep it when the new one came.  Also when were first using it a guy stopped by and said how much he liked his and how great their customer service was for any warranty or non warranty repairs and of course we were able to confirm that.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top