Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/3/2009 11:40:19 AM EDT
He's been limping for a week.  Doc felt a lump in his leg.  Put him on antibiotics to treat for infection but if it doesn't clear up in a week, he will biopsy it.  Kitty is only 1.5 years old, and that "c" word scares the hell out of me.  
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 11:41:34 AM EDT
[#1]
Prayers sent for kitteh
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 11:42:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Best wishes for your little friend.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 11:44:30 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
He's been limping for a week.  Doc felt a lump in his leg.  Put him on antibiotics to treat for infection but if it doesn't clear up in a week, he will biopsy it.  Kitty is only 1.5 years old, and that "c" word scares the hell out of me.  

dude dont worry many of us live normal lives after cancer so can your kittah!
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 11:45:55 AM EDT
[#4]
Not to be heartless, but the worse that could happen is they remove the leg with the tumor. My parents have a three legged cat and it is just as loving as the rest.

That said, I hope your cat gets well without the need for surgery.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 11:48:55 AM EDT
[#5]
good chance it's valley fever being southwest.

if he biopsys the bump next week have him do an x ray of the lungs too, cancer is always linked to the lungs and you'll cut right to the chase.

I'm sure kitty will be fine being young, youth is the best medicine.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 12:08:13 PM EDT
[#6]
i went through the same thing you are now. turned out it was his hip. a little surgery and he is completely fine now. i hope yours turns out well too!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top