Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/17/2002 1:43:40 PM EDT
I figure if you didn't want to hear it then you wouln't have clicked on it!    

I am ranting and raving and just plain pissed! I worked all night and it was crazy as hell! DUMB A$$ CRIMINALS everywhere!  It is now 14:30 and I am still awake! Fought with the Parents! Sent the Hubby with the kids to go shopping so I wouldn't strangle them! Can't go shootin'  because it is too damn windy and colder than hell!
[50]  [argue]  [kill]   [pissed]   [soapbox]

AHHHHH.... Sheewwww ... I feel better now, Thanks! A cup of tea and off too bed! [sleep]
Link Posted: 2/17/2002 1:46:05 PM EDT
[#1]
nighty night, when you wake up things will be better!  [:)]
Link Posted: 2/17/2002 1:47:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/17/2002 1:50:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Can't go shootin'  because it is too damn windy and colder than hell!
View Quote

So I guess a round of skeet is out of the question?

Enjoy your nap, until they come back with some new noisy toy/game/CD
Link Posted: 2/17/2002 2:15:30 PM EDT
[#4]
[shock]NOW THUNDER!! ..............and my dog is a wuss'cause he's frickin whining about it![rolleyes]Oh Lord, help me!?!?
Link Posted: 2/17/2002 2:42:27 PM EDT
[#5]
do what I use to do when I lived in nothern ca.
when the snow was to deep or it was just cold and miserible.
I just layed down and tried to relax and instead of counting sheep I just tried to dream of a nice quiet peacefull (free) place to live. I tell you it worked wonders just dreaming of moving out of the that state and moving to a nice place to raise your kids and have a little more freedom to follow your firearms fun.
god just thinking about the colorado mountains got me threw alot of those foggy cold or bad trafic jams or anything else thats bugging you.

and guess what my dreams that helped me out threw some tough days came threw 4 years ago after all those years of dreaming.
for you it might be hawaii or alaska or what ever but it helped me. when that criminals or who ever gave me a bad time I just thought someday I will be somewhere I want to be and they will still be there.
get some rest and chill out.
Link Posted: 2/17/2002 2:49:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 2/17/2002 4:21:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Wow, Looks like the women are liberating again.
Link Posted: 2/17/2002 4:25:20 PM EDT
[#8]
I love this board!
Link Posted: 2/17/2002 4:50:30 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I love this board!
View Quote

Amen.

And now my wife wants to go shooting and buy guns too!
Link Posted: 2/17/2002 5:49:04 PM EDT
[#10]
Well, I got a lil nap and feel like a new man, (oops,sike,just kiddin)a New Woman! So, thanks for letting me vent. Fortunately the thunder has turned to a nice, relaxing, comforting backround noise to sleep in. It probably hasn't changed any but when your that frusterated, nothing can go right.

Wow... check this out. When the shit hits the fan, who needs alcohol or drugs? Just turn to "Good Ol' AR15.com"!!

THANKS![beer]
Link Posted: 2/17/2002 6:13:16 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 2/17/2002 6:23:49 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Wow... check this out. When the shit hits the fan, who needs alcohol or drugs? Just turn to "Good Ol' AR15.com"!!

THANKS![beer]
View Quote

Well, some WOULD count AR15.com as a drug.

Nice touch, following "who needs alcohol or drugs?" with the (beer) smiley.
Link Posted: 2/17/2002 7:38:41 PM EDT
[#13]
Gee, 5150sWife, I sure hope you get to go shootin' next week! My wife's got the trap shooting bug right now and you better believe I'm taking her next weekend. That's one of the best things about AR15.com, we're always here when you need us. (Unless the site goes down, then it's every man/woman for themselves!)[whacko]

coyote3
Link Posted: 2/18/2002 1:25:52 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I am ranting and raving and just plain pissed! I worked all night and it was crazy as hell!... It is now 14:30 and I am still awake! Fought with the Parents! Sent the Hubby with the kids to go shopping so I wouldn't strangle them!...
View Quote

Sounds like a 72hr hold.:)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top