Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/3/2009 8:30:34 AM EDT

Commemorating 1776 this way today reminds me of my own little independence day coming up on Thursday this week in which I'll be free from Arfcom GD, politics, news, Nobama turmoil, etc ...................................................................................................

For at least a few days anyway. I'm shippin' out. Goin' Steamin'. Wife and I are going on a 4 day cruise to the Bahamas on Carnival's Fasination. Lookin' forward to the time off. It never seems to amaze me how stressful preparing for a long planned trip can become. deadlines do it. Oh well drinks flow Thursday afternoon.

I'll probably miss you all after the 4th drink.

Link Posted: 11/3/2009 8:33:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Have a good time and watchout for pirates...
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 8:35:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Have a good time and watchout for  Whack some pirates...

Link Posted: 11/3/2009 8:36:10 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Have a good time and watchout for butt pirates...

fixed it for ya..

Link Posted: 11/3/2009 8:37:52 AM EDT
[#4]
I just got back from a cruise on the Carnival Ecstasy.  Had a great time!  Definitely recommend a cruise to anyone!  

Link Posted: 11/3/2009 8:38:10 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Have a good time and watchout for pirates...

Thanks, espically since all I'll have to defend myself with is some British illegal pint glasses
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top