Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 11/3/2009 8:11:44 AM EDT
All I could stomach was the first 40 minutes of that craptastic fucking lame orgy of retardedness.  Where the fuck did they get these people to act in this movie?  What a bunch of high school drama class reject drop outs, my ass can act better than the cast.  Not only was it impossible to be engaged with a plot with less admirable qualities than a vaginal fart the shit-o-rama special effects were worst that early 90s made for tv sci-fi movies.  Fuck I couldn't even eat popcorn because I was overwhelmed with the urge to vomit out my intestines through my nose to procure a much more pleasant death than enduring this borrow everything from starwars movie.  Seriously could captain fuckstickwhatshisname try any harder to be han solo?  Star wars sucked too but thats another rant....  

Even my wife who has to watch all of a movie was so happy when I took the disc out and threw it across the room.  Fucking puss fucking shit humping crappy sci fi movie.  

flame away
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 8:12:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
All I could stomach was the first 40 minutes of that craptastic fucking lame orgy of retardedness.  Where the fuck did they get these people to act in this movie?  What a bunch of high school drama class reject drop outs, my ass can act better than the cast.  Not only was it impossible to be engaged with a plot with less admirable qualities than a vaginal fart the shit-o-rama special effects were worst that early 90s made for tv sci-fi movies.  Fuck I couldn't even eat popcorn because I was overwhelmed with the urge to vomit out my intestines through my nose to procure a much more pleasant death than enduring this borrow everything from starwars movie.  Seriously could captain fuckstickwhatshisname try any harder to be han solo?  Star wars sucked too but thats another rant....  

Even my wife who has to watch all of a movie was so happy when I took the disc out and threw it across the room.  Fucking puss fucking shit humping crappy sci fi movie.  

flame away

BAN HIM
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 8:12:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 8:12:32 AM EDT
[#3]

I'll give you an 8 because I thought it was stupid too.

Link Posted: 11/3/2009 8:14:03 AM EDT
[#4]
Ban..
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 8:14:11 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

flame away

I will defend your right to free speech, but you are teetering very close to fightin' words!

Link Posted: 11/3/2009 8:14:29 AM EDT
[#6]
Amen.

Sucked long and sucked hard.

Totally hyped to hell and back on here and nothing but a shitty western in space.

Oh and Boondock Saints wasn't all that great either.

So there!
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 8:14:38 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

I'll give you an 8 because I thought it was stupid too.

well honestly the movie sucked.
then i watched firefly, then the movie and the movie is good.

Link Posted: 11/3/2009 8:14:40 AM EDT
[#8]
People that don't like all Firefly related things abuse children.

Proven scientific fact.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 8:14:49 AM EDT
[#9]
Did you ever watch Firefly? If not, watch it before you judge.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 8:14:52 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 8:15:18 AM EDT
[#11]

Link Posted: 11/3/2009 8:15:24 AM EDT
[#12]
It is you that sucks!
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 8:15:29 AM EDT
[#13]
Oh noe yu din't@!111!@!
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 8:15:45 AM EDT
[#14]

Oh, that reminds me, I got the blue ray copy today. Think I'll put it in.

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiny.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 8:16:30 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:

BAN HIM

It's tempting.

But it COULD be that he's not actually evil or retarded, but just didn't see the Firefly series before watching the movie, in which case it could seem pretty lame and weird.  Alternatively, I have heard of people who just don't like Joss Wheaton's style and quirky humor.  

couldn't stand firefly either, sorry guys.....

I love sci fi, I just couldn't get into this cow shit
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 8:17:01 AM EDT
[#16]
Vera Disagrees...

Link Posted: 11/3/2009 8:17:59 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

BAN HIM

It's tempting.

But it COULD be that he's not actually evil or retarded, but just didn't see the Firefly series before watching the movie, in which case it could seem pretty lame and weird.  Alternatively, I have heard of people who just don't like Joss Wheaton's style and quirky humor.  

BAN HIM TWICE!!!

Link Posted: 11/3/2009 8:18:35 AM EDT
[#18]
you are going to the special hell...
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 8:19:23 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 8:19:35 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

BAN HIM

It's tempting.

Link Posted: 11/3/2009 8:20:03 AM EDT
[#21]
Ooooooooooooo you soooo did it now!!  Serenity and Firefly series was awesome!

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 8:20:07 AM EDT
[#22]
Bring wood and oil.  OP needs to be burned at the stake.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 8:20:08 AM EDT
[#23]
I wish I could swear at the OP in Japanese.

- BG
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 8:20:35 AM EDT
[#24]
Watch the series first, then the movie.  You dummy.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 8:20:58 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 8:21:31 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

- BG

Mandarin Japanese?
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 8:21:35 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I wish I could swear at the OP in Japanese Chinese.

- BG

Get it right
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 8:21:37 AM EDT
[#28]
dubtap

Link Posted: 11/3/2009 8:22:33 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Amen.

Totally hyped to hell and back on here and nothing but a shitty western in space.

So there!

Considering that you have panned two commercially successful films that many here on Arfcom enjoyed, what, pray tell, movies to you find worthy of your time.

Same question for the OP.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 8:23:38 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Amen.

So there!

Considering that you have panned to commercially successful films that many here on Arfcom enjoyed, what, pray tell, movies to you find worthy of your time.

Brokeback?

Link Posted: 11/3/2009 8:24:01 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Amen.

So there!

Considering that you have panned to commercially successful films that many here on Arfcom enjoyed, what, pray tell, movies to you find worthy of your time.

Brokeback?

Link Posted: 11/3/2009 8:25:02 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Amen.

So there!

Considering that you have panned two commercially successful films that many here on Arfcom enjoyed, what, pray tell, movies to you find worthy of your time.

Also, since the OP "loves scifi" I'd like to get a few of his faves in that genre.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 8:25:15 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
People that don't like all Firefly related things abuse children.

Proven scientific fact.

There's a "special hell" for those kinds of people.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 8:26:24 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:

- BG

Mandarin Japanese?

Link Posted: 11/3/2009 8:27:41 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Amen.

So there!

The Omega Man, Blade Runner, Alien, etc....

You know, REAL quality movies.

The most recent sci-fi movie I've watched was Pandorum.....even it was better than Serenity.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 8:28:16 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Also, since the OP "loves scifi" I'd like to get a few of his faves in that genre.

Same here.

Jerry Pournelle is coming to kill you, OP.

Link Posted: 11/3/2009 8:28:16 AM EDT
[#37]
Blasphemy!!
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 8:30:22 AM EDT
[#38]
Its like poking a bee hive I tells ya...
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 8:31:22 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

- BG

It was Chinese.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 8:31:46 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Amen.

So there!

Brokeback?

ok I did laugh at that!    despite being evil in the eyes of arfcom I do have a sense of humor

I don't have a list of sci fi favorites but I'll list the ones that come to mind first

alien(s)
sunshine
event horizon
terminator(1&2)
the abyss
predator
the thing
the andromeda strain
dune
I actually liked district 9

I also love all the really old chessy movies too, the classics but they are too many to name.  thats all i can think of off the top of my head without going to look for them
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 8:33:54 AM EDT
[#41]
ya know thats cool.. I personly thought the sarah conner cronicals sucked..
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 8:34:20 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Quoted:

- BG

It was Chinese.

My bad.

The people speaking it were all round-eyed bastards.  How was I supposed to know?

- BG
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 8:34:40 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

BAN HIM

It's tempting.

Really you like sci-fi? What kind of sci-fi do you like if you don't like Firefly and Serenity?
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 8:34:53 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

- BG

Mandarin Japanese?

http://translate.google.com/translate_t#

去死!

shoot, looks like you can't display chinese...

Link Posted: 11/3/2009 8:35:03 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

flame away

Because the movie you directed and produced is so much better right?
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 8:35:08 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Amen.

So there!

Brokeback?

ok I did laugh at that!    despite being evil in the eyes of arfcom I do have a sense of humor

I don't have a list of sci fi favorites but I'll list the ones that come to mind first

alien(s)
sunshine
event horizon
terminator(1&2)
the abyss
predator
the thing
the andromeda strain
dune

I also love all the really old chessy movies too, the classics but they are too many to name.  thats all i can think of off the top of my head without going to look for them

Looks like you actually enjoy horror movies and shitty action flicks.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 8:36:09 AM EDT
[#47]
Does anyone have a link to some place that has all of the Firefly episodes?  I checked Hulu and they only have the first 5.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 8:38:05 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 8:39:55 AM EDT
[#49]
Ching-wah tsao duh liou mahng!
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 8:40:22 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Amen.

So there!

Brokeback?

alien(s)
sunshine
event horizon
terminator(1&2)
the abyss
predator
the thing
the andromeda strain
dune

Looks like you actually enjoy horror movies and shitty action flicks.

that must be it

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top