User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/3/2009 5:20:21 AM EDT
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 5:21:25 AM EDT
[#1]
moran
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 5:22:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Weed said he would have to search him for any illegal items. The suspect reportedly gave his permission.

Permission?  But he said he would have to, implying the authority to do so.  Damn lying cops, and they do lie...  How you think lying is funny is beyond me.

Link Posted: 11/3/2009 5:23:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
moran

You mean MORON?
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 5:25:09 AM EDT
[#4]
lol knew a guy that had a warrant and a cop offered him a ride, 5 min into the ride the officer tells him he needs to run his info,hands over DL..couple seconds later a warrant comes back on him.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 5:25:58 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
moran

You mean MORON?

you fail at internet sarcasm
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 5:26:05 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
moran

You mean MORON?

Nope he doesn't

Eta damn 7 seconds...
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 5:28:30 AM EDT
[#7]
Arrested for drug possession by Deputy Weed?  Awesome.

Link Posted: 11/3/2009 5:32:40 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Weed said he would have to search him for any illegal items. The suspect reportedly gave his permission.

Permission? But he said he would have to, implying the authority to do so. Damn lying cops, and they do lie... How you think lying is funny is beyond me.

Yeah, its the COP'S fault that Einstein was breaking the law.   You know if you get in a cop's car they're going to make sure you don't have any weapons.  If you've got anything illegal on you, you politely refuse the ride.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 5:35:15 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 6:08:24 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Permission?  But he said he would have to, implying the authority to do so.  Damn lying cops, and they do lie...  How you think lying is funny is beyond me.

Want to ride in the popo car? You get searched first. Otherwise you walk.

Yup! +1!

Link Posted: 11/3/2009 6:36:48 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Whats funny is how you ignored half the conversation.

the deputy offered to drive Alvarez to his brother's home in downtown Sebring, according to the arrest report.

Before Alvarez could get into the patrol car, Weed said he would have to search him for any illegal items. The suspect reportedly gave his permission.

I would never expect to get into a cruiser without being searched, even though I have gotten in a cruiser without being searched, and was a suspect at the time.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top