Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 11/2/2009 9:06:20 PM EDT
of the mutant deer out there

Couldn't sleep and ran across this pic of a odd ball buck or ........ doe   what ever it is. Is this like a guy with tits, or a women with a dick.
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 9:07:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Fag Doe.

ETA...  Thats what they call em around here anyway.
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 9:14:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Fag Doe.

ETA...  Thats what they call em around here anyway.

I was thinking more of a Bi doe
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 9:22:57 PM EDT
[#3]

i'll proudly be numero uno!
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 9:27:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

i'll proudly be numero uno!

It's not fake if that's what you mean.I have some other pics of the same deer and it's not photoshop.
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 9:34:40 PM EDT
[#5]
It happens.  

Probably like the formation of a free martin calf.  This is a heifer born twin to a bull.  Because the gender-specific hormones are shared by the placenta, the heifer is sexually retarded since the androgenic hormones overwhelm her.  This causes mutation of the ovaries making them secrete testosterone.

Did you ever wonder why men have nipples?  It is because we all start off as little girls.  Only the little girls determined by the XX chromosome don't get a jolt of androgenic hormones, making them into little boys which also causes the testicles to form from genderless gonad tissues where in the little girls, they form ovaries.

So yes, it is possible for a doe to be born twin to a buck and have antlers.  It is still a buck deer so you must use the correct tag.

Antlerless bucks are also possible and they too are sterile.
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 9:35:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Pho-doe-shop.
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 9:37:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 10:04:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Bump for the disbelievers.
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 10:05:55 PM EDT
[#9]
It happens and they are legal to shoot in "buck only" season.
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 10:43:54 PM EDT
[#10]
Could this be a response to environment?  Frogs and fish are especially vulnerable to chemicals and hormones and as such are becoming mixed up...
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 10:52:34 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Could this be a response to environment?  Frogs and fish are especially vulnerable to chemicals and hormones and as such are becoming mixed up...

No.  This is COMPLETELY NATURAL and FULLY EXPLAINED above.  A yearling doe will only have a single offspring but the next years, she usually carries twins which are normally one per each horn of the uterus.  In the event that the two ova are in the same horn, their placentas intertwine, SHARING some of the blood supply of each fetus.  As such, if one is a buck and the other doe,  the male hormones cause the doe to become a intersex which can have antlers since the ovaries develop into testicles in the manner that they secrete testosterone.

Same thing happens in cows and the intersex is called a free martin heifer.  Born sterile.

Link Posted: 11/2/2009 11:09:10 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

They are?  Most of those 5-legged frogs are due to PARASITES, not pesticides/hormones/chemicals but a type of trematode, a kind of worm.  But of course this little tidbit of knowledge had been hidden because it didn't fit the Chicken Little mentality of the environMENTALists.

Link Posted: 11/2/2009 11:32:53 PM EDT
[#13]
I've seen it before. My mom shot a one spike doe back when I was a kid.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 1:44:06 AM EDT
[#14]
"Rosie" deer  and a big butch one from the looks of it.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 4:50:52 AM EDT
[#15]
in 1984, i killed a 5 pt doe.

it happens. alot of times, they grow antlers the first year and the antlers never drop. by the size of those antlers, i would say that she grew new antlers every year.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 4:51:33 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Quoted:

No.  This is COMPLETELY NATURAL and FULLY EXPLAINED above.  A yearling doe will only have a single offspring but the next years, she usually carries twins which are normally one per each horn of the uterus.  In the event that the two ova are in the same horn, their placentas intertwine, SHARING some of the blood supply of each fetus.  As such, if one is a buck and the other doe,  the male hormones cause the doe to become a intersex which can have antlers since the ovaries develop into testicles in the manner that they secrete testosterone.

Same thing happens in cows and the intersex is called a free martin heifer.  Born sterile.

Listen to him..he speaks the truth.
always sterile.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 4:56:36 AM EDT
[#17]
I've seen a doe with antlers.  13 points actually, but a shriveled fucked up rack.

Leave it to Keith to explain all this shit off the top of his fuckin head.

Link Posted: 11/3/2009 5:06:02 AM EDT
[#18]
My buddie shot one like that years ago, very small rack.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 5:13:23 AM EDT
[#19]
So do you get to use one of your doe tags and keep the buck tag?
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 5:15:53 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
It happens.  

Probably like the formation of a free martin calf.  This is a heifer born twin to a bull.  Because the gender-specific hormones are shared by the placenta, the heifer is sexually retarded since the androgenic hormones overwhelm her.  This causes mutation of the ovaries making them secrete testosterone.

Did you ever wonder why men have nipples?  It is because we all start off as little girls.  Only the little girls determined by the XX chromosome don't get a jolt of androgenic hormones, making them into little boys which also causes the testicles to form from genderless gonad tissues where in the little girls, they form ovaries.

So yes, it is possible for a doe to be born twin to a buck and have antlers.  It is still a buck deer so you must use the correct tag.

Link Posted: 11/3/2009 5:16:27 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
So do you get to use one of your doe tags and keep the buck tag?

You use your hermaphrodite deer tag
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 5:19:40 AM EDT
[#22]
It happens......it is why your tag doesn't say buck tag or doe tag. at least in Texas]
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 5:20:49 AM EDT
[#23]
"Half doe, half buck...I'm a duck!"

Link Posted: 11/3/2009 5:22:51 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I've seen a doe with antlers.  13 points actually, but a shriveled fucked up rack.

This.  

Link Posted: 11/3/2009 5:33:44 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

ANTLER only, bucks always have BALLS
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 5:36:06 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
It happens......it is why your tag doesn't say buck tag or doe tag. at least in Texas]

same in Illinois
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 5:38:14 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
It happens.  

stop injecting these threads with facts!!!!!    
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 5:43:30 AM EDT
[#28]
Yeah, this happens often enough. That's is why Mo. has tags for "any" deer and "antlered" deer. Just a genetic fluke and not that rare. Now if he/she were also an albino, well that would be something to talk about.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 6:35:39 AM EDT
[#29]
Happens often enough that Tennessee has changed all hunting regulations to specify "antlered" and "antlerless" deer seasons.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 6:47:10 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

intersex is called a free martin heifer.  

So, you are saying THAT is the reason Zhukov has man-boobs?

Makes sense now.

TRG
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 6:53:20 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 6:57:53 AM EDT
[#32]
Is that like that fat assed Cass bono, he she motherfuckin thing? The deer looks better than her/he.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 7:02:03 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
It happens.  

Yep.

Almsot every year I hear a report of someone, somewhere, shooting a doe with antlers.

No big deal.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 7:11:54 AM EDT
[#34]
I do not believe it is environmental or pollution related.  This has been happening for longer than I can remember and that's a long, long time.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 7:34:46 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Makes sense now.

TRG

I call Shenanigans.  

THIS.

Of course, he is an authority on the subject.

Link Posted: 11/3/2009 7:36:00 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Pho-doe-shop.

Link Posted: 11/3/2009 8:01:45 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Makes sense now.

TRG

Never seen them.

The bull twin to a free martin heifer is normal.  If you actually read what I posted, the fetus ALWAYS starts out female, that is why men have nipples.  It is the androgenic hormones which cause the male traits to form.  Even if Zhukov had a twin sister, this would not explain his gynecomastia.

Link Posted: 11/3/2009 8:03:37 AM EDT
[#38]
Man, wouldn't that be a bitch at a Game and Fish check station, especially in a CWD area.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 8:04:21 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Pho-doe-shop.

Better, yet........Faux-doe-shop

Link Posted: 11/3/2009 8:45:52 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Same here... except the one I saw was an 8pt.  And like you said, the rack was really strange.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 8:47:57 AM EDT
[#41]
They got Democrat Deer!
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 8:55:53 AM EDT
[#42]
I've seen it before...
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 8:59:37 AM EDT
[#43]
Thats interesting for sure.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 9:09:04 AM EDT
[#44]
where's the thread where the ARFCOMMER tricked his buddy into vigorously grasping a buck's nutsack while gutting it because the guy was a deer-guttin' newbie?
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 3:16:09 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Makes sense now.

TRG

Never seen them.

The bull twin to a free martin heifer is normal.  If you actually read what I posted, the fetus ALWAYS starts out female, that is why men have nipples.  It is the androgenic hormones which cause the male traits to form.  Even if Zhukov had a twin sister, this would not explain his gynecomastia.

Maybe he's just big boned?.

TRG
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 3:20:48 PM EDT
[#46]
Hermaphro-doe.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 3:21:18 PM EDT
[#47]
No Bull:  Hunter bags cow moose with antlers...

Published: October 20th, 2009 09:33 AM
Last Modified: October 20th, 2009 02:15 PM

Link: KFSK (via APRN) A man hunting near Kake in Southeast Alaska recently bagged a moose that was legal based on its antlers, but he soon discovered the animal was female. He snapped photos of "both ends" of the carcass and took the head via ferry to Fish and Game in Petersburg, giving biologist Rich Lowell his first-ever look at a cow moose with antlers. Such a cow is extremely rare but not unheard of, Lowell said; a hormone imbalance is likely the cause. The hunter was issued a warning for killing a cow but gets to keep the meat.

No pics, though...  
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 3:24:49 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Technically most hunting regs refer to antler size as the determining factor as to if you can or can't shoot.  It's pretty hard to sex a live deer any other way.

MN calls them "antlerless" deer, not does and fawns...
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 3:25:24 PM EDT
[#49]
odd....
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 3:26:15 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
It happens.  

I shot one of those 2 years ago.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top