Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/2/2009 8:59:11 PM EDT
I have to do a book review for one of my classes on anything regarding public relations. For my topic, I thought it would be good to talk about the 94' AWB and how, in terms of PR, it backfired on the Dems in the elections.

Does anybody have a good book to recommend regarding the ban, and particularly the negative effects it had on the Dems??

Anyone know any books about the 94 AWB?
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 9:06:43 PM EDT
[#1]
There isn't one as far as I know .
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 7:34:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Bump for the day crew.
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 8:43:58 AM EDT
[#3]
Bump for edit in the OP...
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 8:45:27 AM EDT
[#4]
The only one I can think of that mentions it specifically is BJ Klinton's own memoir.

When he talks about the AWB vote and how Tom Foley, speaker of the house at the time, got the voters' bootprint on his ass because of it.
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 8:55:03 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
The only one I can think of that mentions it specifically is BJ Klinton's own memoir.

When he talks about the AWB vote and how Tom Foley, speaker of the house at the time, got the voters' bootprint on his ass because of it.

Yup.  He also has a speech or two in which he blames the 94 AWB for losing the House.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top