Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/2/2009 4:20:29 PM EDT
My wife bought an $800 range from Sears last week.  She loves the thing like a newborn baby.  It has a glass top.  She dropped a glass on it tonight and cracked the top.  A new top for it is $400.  Does anyone think Sears will do anything to fix it?  I'm guessing 10% chance they will try to make her happy and keep a customer for life.
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 7:06:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Did you get the Sears Extended Warranty?  That would cover something like that.  If you didn't get it you still can get it.  Call  1-800-469-4663.  I have had excellent service through the Sear's extended warranty.
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 7:12:28 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Did you get the Sears Extended Warranty?  That would cover something like that.  If you didn't get it you still can get it.  Call  1-800-469-4663.  I have had excellent service through the Sear's extended warranty.

Yea, it would be a shame if you got it and a something fell on it again after you got the warranty!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top