Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/2/2009 3:54:48 PM EDT
Get out there and send Corazine (sic) home and out of politics! Go do your duty for us, please.
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 3:56:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 3:59:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Get out there and send Corazine (sic) home and out of politics! Go do your duty for us, please.

This.

My state is forced to border you New Jerseyans, the least you could do is vote Corzine out.  
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 4:01:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Do please vote this neer'do well out of office.  He is a problem in dire need of solving.
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 4:03:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Boot him!  Its going to be close!
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 6:11:20 PM EDT
[#5]
The Prez didn't come to NJ because Corzine is a Dem.

He came 3 times because Corzine is a multi millionaire, ex Goldman Sux pigman.
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 6:13:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.

My state is forced to border you New Jerseyans, the least you could do is vote Corzine out.  

thank god for the delaware river.  we just need to demolish the bridges.

Link Posted: 11/2/2009 6:14:06 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

This.

thank god for the delaware river.  we just need to demolish the bridges.

I'm an avid swimmer. You'll have to do better than that.

Link Posted: 11/4/2009 7:53:13 AM EDT
[#8]
Well done NJ!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top