Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/2/2009 7:54:56 AM EDT
Anybody a member there? They just opened one close to where I work. I like the idea of 24/7 access to the place. What are their rates like? Any issues with their billing practices? Thanks!
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 7:58:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Anybody a member there? They just opened one close to where I work. I like the idea of 24/7 access to the place. What are their rates like? Any issues with their billing practices? Thanks!

I did a trial at the one next to my house.   Problem is, its fairly worthless to have a gym that doesn't have showers, lockers, etc.    Because what that really means is that you can go work out there on your way home from work or as a special visit to the gym.  

Rates were pretty low here.   I got a 6 month trial for about $100.   Equipment is all quality stuff, but no freeweights.  

Link Posted: 11/2/2009 8:01:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
no freeweights.  

Massive fucking fail.

Link Posted: 11/2/2009 8:13:54 AM EDT
[#3]
I belong to one.  And they do have free weights.
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 8:15:50 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I belong to one.  And they do have free weights.

Beyond dumbells?   Man, that would have been nice.
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 8:16:41 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
no freeweights.  

Massive fucking fail.

Link Posted: 11/2/2009 1:16:07 PM EDT
[#6]
There is one near me, tiny little place.  Looks like a fancy garage with some weights set up.  They don't get much business though seeing as there is a 24hr Fitness down the road.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top