Posted: 2/17/2002 10:30:51 AM EDT
I haven't heard much out of him for, say, a week, wondering if all is well[:K]
Link Posted: 2/17/2002 10:34:52 AM EDT
[#1]
I would hope everything is not well.:)
Bill3508
Link Posted: 2/17/2002 10:35:48 AM EDT
[#2]
OK, poll added.  Vote early, vote often.
Link Posted: 2/17/2002 10:54:57 AM EDT
[#3]
I don't really care what he's doing as long as it doesn't affect the lives of a single American.

If I know Jessie though, he's looking for a camera to get in front of to spew some more of his racist rhetoric.
Link Posted: 2/17/2002 11:17:15 AM EDT
[#4]
With any luck, after a horrible accident (film at 11) he is finding out from St Peter in excruciating detail why he doesn't have what it takes to get in to Heaven, and how he hasn't exactly been doing the Lord's work.

This would be followed by the intro and welcome to Hell by Satan.
Link Posted: 2/17/2002 11:23:44 AM EDT
[#5]
let's hope he has an accident and doesn't get assasinated like MLK- having one of these clowns martyred/immortalized is enough!  

They would probably try to make a "Rev. JJ day!"  God help us all...
Link Posted: 2/17/2002 11:26:05 AM EDT
[#6]
By the way, before I sound like a flaming racist, MLK's doctoral thesis was full of plaigarism, and he was known to peruse with the commie's, and had himself a few flings, ala rev. jj.

Just giving factual support to the fact that black folks have immortalized a phony saintly image of a man who was less than saintly.
Link Posted: 2/17/2002 11:35:45 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 2/17/2002 11:39:47 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
By the way, before I sound like a flaming racist, MLK's doctoral thesis was full of plaigarism, and he was known to peruse with the commie's, and had himself a few flings, ala rev. jj.

Just giving factual support to the fact that black folks have immortalized a phony saintly image of a man who was less than saintly.
View Quote

Wiping himself after “Counseling” yet another young woman. : 11%
Thinking about how he can get an angle on the Olympics : 22%
Looking for another corporate target : 33%
Wondering why all those Enron employees made their donations in the form of valuable stock : 0%
Counting cash, while hoping that vow of poverty never comes back to haunt him. : 33%
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/17/2002 11:49:33 AM EDT
[#9]
lmao ammotramp!
Link Posted: 2/17/2002 11:52:43 AM EDT
[#10]
I have heard he is making a living by hustling  meals down at Operation PUSH's kitchens.
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid29/p7aa7f59ba77aef4df47a13e75e8f3947/fded9d02.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 2/17/2002 12:05:24 PM EDT
[#11]
Spitting in the food of white people.

Shaking down more spineless CEOs.

Blackmailing his opponents.

Blacknailing his female secretaries.

Arranging a conditional surrender on behalf of OBL that includes a US apology.

Using his "anticipated reparations" payment from the U.S. as downpayment for a summer cottage for his [s]ho's[/s] girlfriend's high-school graduation gift.

Paying off his "rent-a-mob".

Looking forward to his next lunch with Fidel.

Feeding the New Black Panther Party dawgs some fresh white meat.

Still trying to correctly enunciate "multiculturalism" without sounding like he's swallowing his tongue.

Figuring out a way to compare the Enron debacle to Selma.

Organizing a massive protest that the snow in the Winter Olympics is "all white".

Link Posted: 2/17/2002 12:13:10 PM EDT
[#12]
One word:  Babysitting.
Link Posted: 2/17/2002 1:04:10 PM EDT
[#13]
You didn't have an option for "all of the above"...

CMOS
Link Posted: 2/17/2002 1:29:15 PM EDT
[#14]
Jessie, The Turd that won't Flush is the best possible description. It's not what he's doin' that bothers me it's Who...

[:)>]
Link Posted: 2/17/2002 6:27:29 PM EDT
[#15]
Not what is Jesse doing, but WHO is Jesse doing? [;)] SamC
Link Posted: 2/17/2002 6:57:14 PM EDT
[#16]
Anybody read "Shakedown" by Kenneth Timmerman?

What you think?
Link Posted: 2/17/2002 7:09:19 PM EDT
[#17]
I am pleased to announce that according to the local TV news the Right Honorable Reverend Jesse is here in Austin today.  They were not specific on just what shakedown brings him here, but I was not invited...

DanM
Link Posted: 2/17/2002 7:24:16 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
let's hope he has an accident and doesn't get assasinated like MLK- having one of these clowns martyred/immortalized is enough!  
View Quote

alright, its great that you all have your political views, but i think that some of you need to take that Confederate flag down off your wall...
Link Posted: 2/18/2002 6:32:12 AM EDT
[#19]
Hey beeknees,
 Just FYI, I am a yankee transplant down here, and don't fly the confederate flag.  Not that anything is wrong with that though.  Don't be so politically correct, wait, I'm sorry... I forgot who your Senators are...

In short, you can kiss JJ's black crusty ass.  Have a nice day!
Link Posted: 2/21/2002 12:22:37 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Hey beeknees,
 Just FYI, I am a yankee transplant down here, and don't fly the confederate flag.  Not that anything is wrong with that though.  Don't be so politically correct, wait, I'm sorry... I forgot who your Senators are...

In short, you can kiss JJ's black crusty ass.  Have a nice day!
View Quote

ROTFL!!!
dissipator556 I salute you[beer]
Link Posted: 2/21/2002 4:42:43 AM EDT
[#21]
I'm waiting for Jesse to join the fight to ban The Pychic Mrs Cleo from the air waves.

After all, There's only room for on African American P.T. Barnum and Jesse's been ripping off black folks for far longer than Mrs Cleo, So the position should rightfully be his.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top