Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/2/2009 6:59:29 AM EDT
This happened in my little town over the weekend.

========================================

A Reynoldsburg police officer is on paid administrative leave after Columbus police charged him
with aggravated robbery for threatening a private dancer with a gun.

Donald W. Frick Jr., 26, is accused of threatening the 21-year-old woman at his Reynolds
Crossing Drive residence just outside Reynoldsburg early Saturday, a Columbus police report
said.

The dancer, identified as Robin Bruce in a police report, told WBNS-TV (Channel 10) that Frick
answered her online advertisement as a private dancer for hire.

She said that when she told Frick that sex was not part of the deal, he became angry, demanded
his money back and pulled a gun on her.

The woman said she had a security officer waiting outside in a car and managed to run out of the
house.

It wasn't until after charges were filed that the woman said she learned the man was a police
officer, according to the WBNS report.

Columbus police had responded to a man-with-a-gun report at 2 a.m. Saturday at Frick's Far East
Side address.

Robbery detectives were called to investigate and arrested Frick on Saturday morning.

Reynoldsburg Police Chief David Suciu said one of his supervisors informed him of Frick's arrest
Saturday morning. He said he decided to place Frick on paid administrative leave.

Columbus police will handle the criminal investigation. Reynoldsburg police later will conduct
its own internal investigation of the case, Suciu said.

Frick has been a Reynoldsburg police officer since August 2006. Suciu said there have been no
prior disciplinary issues.

Frick is being held in the Franklin County jail. He has a court appearance scheduled for this
morning in Franklin County Municipal Court.

Aggravated robbery is a first-degree felony, punishable by three to 10 years in prison.

Link Posted: 11/2/2009 7:06:47 AM EDT
[#1]
NOT.POSTED.BY.BAMA.DOES.NOT.COMPUTE
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 7:08:58 AM EDT
[#2]
What a dumbass. There are plenty of volunteers. They may be fat, ugly and old, but they are still volunteers.
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 7:11:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Security Officer?  Is that what ACORN tells pimps to put as a job title?
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 7:23:25 AM EDT
[#4]
You can't fix stupid....
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 7:32:41 AM EDT
[#5]
Unfortunately even dumb motherfuckers get to be police officers.  Just like any other job.
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 7:36:03 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 7:44:47 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

+1 I thought for sure this was a Bama stripper thread.
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 7:58:36 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Actually, he ran the original story, if I'm not mistaken.

Well I did a search and didn't find it.  

I wasn't sure what the protocol was, I was thinking about sending Bama a PM so he could post it

Anyway I guess this is all the buzz over at our little city hall.  Our Chief is a good guy as are most of our local cops so I'm sure the accused officer will be dealt with if required and life will go on.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top