Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 11/2/2009 6:14:44 AM EDT
Wonder if the episode of his life when Cougar Wife Kadija dies and this sets him off on his rampage ?
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 6:20:46 AM EDT
[#1]
Will they Digitize alter his face or whole body so we cant see  him ?
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 6:21:09 AM EDT
[#2]
English motherfucker, do you speak it?
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 6:23:37 AM EDT
[#3]
Can I get a translator for this?  English please.
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 6:24:00 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Muhammad had a Wife (Kadija) who was almost 20 years older than him ,she was his favorite, she got sick & died, he went wild & Killed lotsa people and heard voices.
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 6:24:35 AM EDT
[#5]
yeah, no shit.  I guess I must be out of the loop nowadays.

Ok, so what's this got to do with the Matrix?

Link Posted: 11/2/2009 6:26:26 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Producer of Matrix films will go PC route and digitally alter Muhammad actor so you cant see him through entire film , just other actors interreacting with him .(Because to show The profit Muhammad woud be a death sentance.
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 6:28:43 AM EDT
[#7]
The Bloodthursty rampaging , the pedophelia , The Cougar Wife, the loonacy  to show the real story would be a hoot .
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 6:32:55 AM EDT
[#8]
wait so hes making a movie? about Mohammad which i assume will be viewed by Muslims who arnt supposed to have any pictures of Mohammad for fear of idol warship, so hes gonna be pixelated?

so exactly how is this bad?

Link Posted: 11/2/2009 6:35:13 AM EDT
[#9]
Just a little advice for posting, don't take offense to it:  It would probably work a lot better if you would've explained all of this in the beginning instead of having to repost 3-4 times to get your point across.  Not everyone keeps up on what you do and we don't read your mind.  

We need details, man!
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 6:35:16 AM EDT
[#10]
I would not see that movie, just put him in there and put on a name tag that says "NOT MUHAMMAD"
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 6:35:30 AM EDT
[#11]
I would not see that movie, just put him in there and put on a name tag that says "NOT MUHAMMAD"
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 6:36:22 AM EDT
[#12]

Link Posted: 11/2/2009 6:36:29 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
wait so hes making a movie? about Mohammad which i assume will be viewed by Muslims who arnt supposed to have any pictures of Mohammad for fear of idol warship, so hes gonna be pixelated?

Movie should show Muhammad (Have Saiyid from lost play him )
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 6:37:45 AM EDT
[#14]
I would see it just for teh Costumes & horses ...
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 6:39:02 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Just a little advice for posting, don't take offense to it:  It would probably work a lot better if you would've explained all of this in the beginning instead of having to repost 3-4 times to get your point across.  Not everyone keeps up on what you do and we don't read your mind.  

We need details, man!

Man you guys need to hit Drudge Report more often (and actuially read the stories)
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 6:39:31 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Everything has to do with the Matrix.
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 6:40:09 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

We need details, man!

Man you guys need to hit Drudge Report more often (and actuially read the stories)

Are you kidding?  We get our news from here.

Link Posted: 11/2/2009 6:42:51 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Movie should show Muhammad (Have Saiyid from lost play him )

Hint Hint (That actor haswife 19 years older than him so he knows the part )
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 6:44:01 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wachowski brothers  
someone needs to take the red pill
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 6:49:48 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wachowski brothers  
someone needs to take the red pill

Jewish Producers making Profit Muhammad film ?
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 7:07:28 AM EDT
[#21]

Link Posted: 11/2/2009 7:09:49 AM EDT
[#22]
I think a Jewish Actor (Like the Guy with long hair from the Mummy & The Mummy Returns ) should play Muhammad.
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 7:10:13 AM EDT
[#23]
I doubt that it will be very accurate.  Regardless, as soon as it goes public, some asshole imam will issue a fatwa and try to get someone killed for dissing the prophet (sic).
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 7:11:43 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I doubt that it will be very accurate.  Regardless, as soon as it goes public, some asshole imam will issue a fatwa and try to get someone killed for dissing the prophet (sic).

I know , there are a lot of thing in his life that would make liberal women puke in their seats at the theater.
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 7:23:40 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Producer of Matrix films will go PC route and digitally alter Muhammad actor so you cant see him through entire film , just other actors interreacting with him .(Because to show The profit Muhammad woud be a death sentance.

The Profit?
Goddamn.

Link Posted: 11/2/2009 7:25:33 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

The Profit? Goddamn.    

They can't call it that (There have been 2 movies with that name in the las 25 years already)
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 7:28:52 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

The Profit? Goddamn.    

They can't call it that (There have been 2 movies with that name in the las 25 years already)

You never won a spelling bee; did you?
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 7:33:00 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

The Profit? Goddamn.    

No but I know about Kadija (Muhammads older wife) & read a little Koran now & then (Along with Torah study) ...
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 7:33:43 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

+1  WTF DID YOU SAY?!
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 7:35:37 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1  WTF DID YOU SAY?!

Cue Banjo music !
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 7:37:12 AM EDT
[#31]
Stop smoking weed and posting on the internet.  Fuck.
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 7:37:52 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

The Profit? Goddamn.    

No but I know about Kadija (Muhammads older wife) & read a little Koran now & then (Along with Torah study) ...

So, was The Profit Mohammad a capitalist?
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 7:38:18 AM EDT
[#33]
It will eventually, but it's unlikely.
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 7:39:33 AM EDT
[#34]
This thread delivers the laughs, holy shit... thanks for that!
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 7:40:56 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

The Profit? Goddamn.    

So, was The Profit Mohammad a capitalist?

G*d gave him stock quotes ... (lol) (JK)
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 7:42:16 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
This thread delivers the laughs, holy shit... thanks for that!

iT HAS AGITATED MANY mINORITY POSTERS (would'nt you say ?)
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 7:47:24 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Wonder if the episode of his life when Cougar Wife Kadija dies and this sets him off on his rampage ?

This we what post he not I understand you talking Medina to Mecca incoherent? The yes am what here not can Five Pillars and the writing of the Quran he when?
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 7:48:10 AM EDT
[#38]
OH jesus. YOu know this shit is gonna be total whitewash. They are either going to totally exclude everything he did which westerners would find to be evil, or they are going to revise it to make it more acceptable. You know, like Ayisha is now going to be 16 years old instead of 6. The Medina Jews will now be replaced by "Fundamentalist christians" as the people who conspired to kill him. Every act of warfare he committed will now be portrayed as a "defensive action". The main "bad guys" in the film will of course be The Quraysh (His old tribe) but the main bad guy and leader of the Quraysh will basically be based on George Bush or Dick Cheney's Personality.

Main bad guy in film:"you are either with the Quraysh, or you are with the terrorists!!"

Liberal douche audience watching film:  "Booooo!! Leave Muhammud alone! Leave him alone! I'm serial! He just wants peace!"

Link Posted: 11/2/2009 7:56:11 AM EDT
[#39]
Mohamead will be made to look like Indiana Jones and the bad guys will be Nazis. :)
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 7:58:50 AM EDT
[#40]
OH You know, i might mention that this is not the first movie about Muhammud to hit US theatres.
Waaay back in 1976 there was a movie about Muhammud called "The messenger".
It lead to the siege of a movie theater and deaths in Washington DC.

I suggest you wait till it comes out on DVD, unless of course you don't really mind if your head is attached to your body.
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 8:00:23 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
OH jesus. YOu know this shit is gonna be total whitewash. They are either going to totally exclude everything he did which westerners would find to be evil, or they are going to revise it to make it more acceptable. You know, like Ayisha is now going to be 16 years old instead of 6. The Medina Jews will now be replaced by "Fundamentalist christians" as the people who conspired to kill him. Every act of warfare he committed will now be portrayed as a "defensive action". The main "bad guys" in the film will of course be The Quraysh (His old tribe) but the main bad guy and leader of the Quraysh will basically be based on George Bush or Dick Cheney's Personality.

Main bad guy in film:"you are either with the Quraysh, or you are with the terrorists!!"

Liberal douche audience watching film:  "Booooo!! Leave Muhammud alone! Leave him alone! I'm serial! He just wants peace!"

& ohhh how sad when his much older wife Kadija dies too ...
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 8:03:07 AM EDT
[#42]
Maybe they'll make it like "Year One" and have it star Jack Black...

Link Posted: 11/2/2009 8:05:41 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Maybe they'll make it like "Year One" and have it star Jack Black...

Genius (They just stole your idea)
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 8:16:19 AM EDT
[#44]
Potential epicness.
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 8:26:53 AM EDT
[#45]
Did I just hear somebody say that he was a pedophile???

Link Posted: 11/2/2009 8:28:49 AM EDT
[#46]
And demon possessed......dont forget that

Quoted:
Did I just hear somebody say that he was a pedophile???

Link Posted: 11/2/2009 8:31:07 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Stop smoking weed and posting on the internet.  Fuck.

...instead?

-3D
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 8:31:36 AM EDT
[#48]

"speaketh" is third person singular. You are using it in the second person.
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 8:35:15 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Because it will have children getting screwed by adults. Oixelate that all you want, its still wrong.

Link Posted: 11/2/2009 8:52:24 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Because it will have children getting screwed by adults. Oixelate that all you want, its still wrong.

Oh heck- I'd like to see you get a forum suspension for being insensitive to muslims.  They are so tolerant of everyone else.. *cough*

What do you think would happen if a sect of Christians kidnapped a group of Muslims and beheaded them on television?  We'd be having telethons to raise money and awareness for muslims around the world.......
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top