Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/1/2009 10:53:26 PM EDT
What is so fucking difficult about maintaining your speed on the FUCKING HIGHWAY!!!!!  You do realize that when yoiu go UP an incline, you have to add gas, and you can let off when you go down a hill you fucking retards.  HEY FUCKTARD THEY INVENTED THIS THING CALL CRUISE CONTROL, FUCKING USE IT!!!  I KNOW YOUR FUCKING LANDROVER HAS IT!!!!!  Nothing pisses me off more than me trying to pass a slower driver only to be driving side by side with that now speeding-up driver on the goddam passing lane because your lame ass going down a stupid fucking incline now wants to go faster.  Traffic on the highway in this city can be compared to a heard of retarded chickens with their heads up their fucking ass!!!!!!!!  I feel so sorry for you big rig drivers that have to deal with this shit when passing through this fucking city.    RANT OVER!!!!  
Link Posted: 11/1/2009 10:55:56 PM EDT
[#1]
7/10. I liked the brevity.
Link Posted: 11/1/2009 10:56:47 PM EDT
[#2]
7/10.

Believe me I know what you speak of.
Link Posted: 11/1/2009 10:59:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Yeah, that's pretty fucking annoying.
But come out here and deal with the fucktards that will come down an on-ramp at 40mph and make no attempt to merge, and then not exceed 45 for 2 fucking miles for no fucking reason - at least until you try to pass them.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 11/1/2009 11:20:17 PM EDT
[#4]
All drivers do stupid things.

Even you. And I.

I guarantee someone has yelled at you (and me) from the safety of his
or her vehicle for some stupid shit you (or I) have pulled on the
roadway.

Link Posted: 11/1/2009 11:29:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
All drivers do stupid things.

Even you. And I.

I guarantee someone has yelled at you (and me) from the safety of hisor her vehicle for some stupid shit you (or I) have pulled on theroadway.  

Oh no.  Its not just a few here and there.  ALL DRIVERS ALL IN UNISON DO THIS HERE ALL THE TIME!!!
Link Posted: 11/1/2009 11:42:47 PM EDT
[#6]
most of the big trucks take over the road on weekday nights. me, i drive a very small car very quickly and try to stay away from everyone else, or im liable to plow my deathtrap into someones side just to teach em a lesson.
Link Posted: 11/1/2009 11:44:20 PM EDT
[#7]
San Antonio is the least of your worries......trust me...San Antionio is decent from a drivers perspective.
Link Posted: 11/1/2009 11:47:14 PM EDT
[#8]
what is it about that fucking town and construction! maybe we could drive straight if the road did vanish and turn into grey pulp every few miles. for 10 years now it has gotten harder to drive through that junk pit. i have a boat on the coast i like to visit and dump money into, i have to drive through that nut house a few times each summer. i would honest to god stick a shotgun in my mouth of i HAD to live there. no joke
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 12:35:43 AM EDT
[#9]
Not really a good idea to use cruise control in city traffic.
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 1:22:21 AM EDT
[#10]

I drove from California to Houston..I-10 all the way...San Antonio was the worst part of the whole trip..

By the time I made it through SA, I was stressed... fucking lousy road lay out..  Houston is a breeze by comparison...
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 3:32:06 PM EDT
[#11]
San Antonio drivers are some of the worst I've EVER had the misfortune to share the road with.
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 3:45:13 PM EDT
[#12]
I think Korean drivers are the worst.  Drove my POV and some mil vehicles there for 3 yrs.

SA places a close second.
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 4:09:56 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I drove from California to Houston..I-10 all the way...San Antonio was the worst part of the whole trip..

By the time I made it through SA, I was stressed... fucking lousy road lay out..  Houston is a breeze by comparison...

I drove from Jacksonville to Los Angeles. San Antonio was completely fucked as far as construction and traffic.

In November, 1986.

Sounds like the construction is still ongoing.
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 4:16:13 PM EDT
[#14]
Three weeks ago they were driving a burro with a stick. Now they are driving a Chevy with an automatic.
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 4:17:19 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
What is so fucking difficult about maintaining your speed on the FUCKING HIGHWAY!!!!!  You do realize that when yoiu go UP an incline, you have to add gas, and you can let off when you go down a hill you fucking retards.  HEY FUCKTARD THEY INVENTED THIS THING CALL CRUISE CONTROL, FUCKING USE IT!!!  I KNOW YOUR FUCKING LANDROVER HAS IT!!!!!  ]

Dude, they can't hear you, and more importantly, they don't care. It's the San Antonio way. Just pass them any way you can.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top