Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/1/2009 10:50:12 PM EDT
just now i found out that my right eye has better vision than my left. I can read the sites text fine with my right eye but when i try to use it with my left i cant make out anything. is there any way to strengthen your vision?

Edit: its crazy what you find out when you have nothing to do
Link Posted: 11/1/2009 10:53:52 PM EDT
[#1]
mr peanut, your monocle is ready.
Link Posted: 11/1/2009 10:57:14 PM EDT
[#2]

1. Dig out weak eye with melon ball scooper.

2. Slip on eye patch. Work on "arrrrr"...

3.  ???

4. Profit.

Link Posted: 11/1/2009 10:57:26 PM EDT
[#3]
my left used to be noticeably better than my right

I had PRK done and now my right is noticeably better than my left

there are some exercises like the see clearly method some people will swear by um but I used to be a optician and all the docs

I ever worked with said they were bullshit

unless there is a underlying problem physical therapy type stuff is not going to fix anything
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 12:06:47 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
just now i found out that my right eye has better vision than my left. I can read the sites text fine with my right eye but when i try to use it with my left i cant make out anything. is there any way to strengthen your vision?

Edit: its crazy what you find out when you have nothing to do

Contact lenses - my left eye is -2.0 my right eye is -2.75 (Both slightly short sighted)   with lenses in I can see stuff that nobody else seems to be able to at long distance - Optician reckons I can focus into infinity (whatever that means) and have way way better than 20/20 vision with the lenses in.
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 12:15:04 AM EDT
[#5]
*Get sent to a slam, where they tell you you'll never see daylight again. You dig up a doctor, and you pay him 20 menthol Kools to do a surgical shine job on your eyeballs.*
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 12:17:02 AM EDT
[#6]
I'm still 20/10 and glad..

I am 30 years old. Even though I was told I have 20/10 I an starting to see if fail.
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 12:18:02 AM EDT
[#7]
Same problem, right eye has totally taken over, and now if something happens on my left side my brain just ignores it.
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 12:58:07 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Same problem, right eye has totally taken over, and now if something happens on my left side my brain just ignores it.

Maybe it's a tumor.
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 4:28:42 AM EDT
[#9]
Or Lupus.
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 4:48:08 AM EDT
[#10]
Sounds like its time for reading glasses. How old are you?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top