Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/1/2009 6:08:24 PM EDT
The thought of a pork roast sandwich sounded really good. After rifling through the refrigerator, I decided to take the leftover pork roast and make a sandwich.

Thick sliced pork roast
Onions sauteed in au jus w/ a tablespoon of A1 and a couple squirts of cock sauce
Toasted 12 grain bread w/ light butter
Mayo, brown mustard
Swiss, cheddar
Mezzetta roasted red and yellow peppers

http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r183/chopinbloc/Mobile%20Uploads/downsize-1.jpg

http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r183/chopinbloc/Mobile%20Uploads/downsize.jpg

Rock River M4gery
Glock model 22
Gerber

Sorry for the camera phone pics.
Link Posted: 11/1/2009 6:20:14 PM EDT
[#1]
9/10.

Delicious.

I have that same fixed blade, how's she workin out for you?

Mine has stayed amazingly sharp for around a year now, I was impressed with it for only being like $30.
Link Posted: 11/1/2009 6:29:31 PM EDT
[#2]
9/10

You had everything but the laptop surfing arfcomm...

oh well...

ETA:  Oh crap, no beverage... 8/10
Link Posted: 11/1/2009 6:30:03 PM EDT
[#3]
I looks good!!!  
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 8:56:39 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
9/10.
Delicious.

I have that same fixed blade, how's she workin out for you?

Mine has stayed amazingly sharp for around a year now, I was impressed with it for only being like $30.

That’s actually my knife (and sammich - thank you, baby). So far I like it. The texture of the grip feels really good but it doesn’t really fit my fat, stubby carnie hands too well, the blade length and shape are excellent for a variety of purposes. The sheath really sucks. (BTW, If anybody knows where I can get a better sheath that doesn’t cost more than my knife, I’d like to hear it) Sorry to tell you I paid about ten dollars less for mine at Wal-Mart and I consider it an excellent bargain. Too bad Gerbers aren’t made in America anymore.
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 9:00:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Not thirsty?

9/10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top