Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/16/2002 5:59:20 PM EDT
I just bought tickets online for my GF and I to go to Japan in May.The price was only $956 for the both of us tax and everthing else included.[:D]We're headed to Tokyo,Kamakura,and Nikko,then heading south to Kyoto/Osaka and then up north to Sendai/Matsushima.I've got friends in all these areas and i can't wait to get there.
Link Posted: 2/16/2002 7:34:25 PM EDT
[#1]
bring lots of money, you'll need it!  :)

Have fun, I did.  That was back in 1984. The 7th inf. div(light) deployed there for a co-op with the GSDF (Ground Self Defense Force).

can you say "party" ?     :)
Link Posted: 2/16/2002 7:54:27 PM EDT
[#2]
[img]http://www.home.earthlink.net/~thegardenweasel/smallwakaba.jpg[/img]

If you bring back one of these charming magnetic decals for me, I will pay you. I lost mine at a high-pressure car wash.
Link Posted: 2/16/2002 9:04:18 PM EDT
[#3]
GW,what is the significance of that decal.
Link Posted: 2/16/2002 9:07:23 PM EDT
[#4]
It means you're a beginning driver and warns others to watch out.  They also have another one that's the equivalent for seniors.  Not exactly PC.
Link Posted: 2/17/2002 2:02:09 AM EDT
[#5]
Now That's an idea we need to copy!!!
Link Posted: 2/17/2002 7:40:37 AM EDT
[#6]
You will find the hispeed trains interesting
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top