BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Posted: 10/27/2009 3:30:53 AM EDT
Link Posted: 10/27/2009 3:32:23 AM EDT
[#1]
What the FUCK is wrong with people?  Line them all up for a firing squad, which I will be a part of.  I need some fucking target practice.
Link Posted: 10/27/2009 3:36:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
What the FUCK is wrong with people?  Line them all up for a firing squad, which I will be a part of.  I need some fucking target practice.

I'll take your spot when you run out of ammo

These animals preying on the weak need to be dealt with - proper.
Link Posted: 10/27/2009 3:42:21 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:

To hell with the constitution.  It's more like a guideline anyway.
Link Posted: 10/27/2009 3:44:51 AM EDT
[#4]
I don't think you're ammo fort is big enough,,If Oakland is a toilet, then Richmond is the septic holding tank.

bad place. bad folks. good ridance.
Link Posted: 10/27/2009 3:50:02 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Dozen People Watched Gang Rape, Police Say
Tuesday, October 27, 2009  

RICHMOND, Calif.  —  Police believe as many as a dozen people watched a 15-year-old girl get beaten and gang-raped outside her high school homecoming dance without reporting it.

Two suspects were in custody Monday, but police said as many as five other men attacked the girl over a two-hour period Friday night outside Richmond High School.

"She was raped, beaten, robbed and dehumanized by several suspects who were obviously OK enough with it to behave that way in each other's presence," Lt. Mark Gagan said. "What makes it even more disturbing is the presence of others. People came by, saw what was happening and failed to report it."

The victim remained hospitalized with non-life-threatening injuries.

Manuel Ortega, 19, was arrested at the scene and was being held on $800,000 bail for investigation of rape and robbery. He is not a student at the school.

Richmond police Sgt. David Harris said he did not know if Ortega had retained an attorney.

A 15-year-old student also was booked late Monday on one count of sexual assault, Gagan said.

Police said the girl left the dance and was walking to meet her father for a ride home when a classmate invited her to join a group drinking in the courtyard. The victim had drank a large amount of alcohol by the time the assault began, police said.

Officers received a tip about a possible assault on campus and found the girl semi-conscious near a picnic table.

Marin Trujillo, a spokesman for the West Contra Costa Unified School District, said there were four police officers and three school administrators monitoring the dance, but the assault happened away from the gym.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,569725,00.html?test=latestnews

This tells me all I need to know...

Link Posted: 10/27/2009 3:50:14 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

We can use the Constitution in this case, you just have to think like the libs do. They use the "general welfare" clause for EVERYTHING - we can use it as well. Goes something like this -

In order to improve the general welfare of society at large, these 15 individuals are going to be put death immediately. Due to the recently elevated prices of ammo, we have agreed to accept volunteers from ARFCOM to carry out the execution.

It's always about the "general welfare"

Link Posted: 10/27/2009 3:52:21 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:

RICHMOND, Calif.  —  Police believe as many as a dozen people watched a 15-year-old girl get beaten and gang-raped outside her high school homecoming dance without reporting it.

Two suspects were in custody Monday, but police said as many as five other men attacked the girl over a two-hour period Friday night outside Richmond High School.

"She was raped, beaten, robbed and dehumanized by several suspects who were obviously OK enough with it to behave that way in each other's presence," Lt. Mark Gagan said. "What makes it even more disturbing is the presence of others. People came by, saw what was happening and failed to report it."

Manuel Ortega, 19, was arrested at the scene and was being held on $800,000 bail for investigation of rape and robbery. He is not a student at the school.

Richmond police Sgt. David Harris said he did not know if Ortega had retained an attorney.

A 15-year-old student also was booked late Monday on one count of sexual assault, Gagan said.

Police said the girl left the dance and was walking to meet her father for a ride home when a classmate invited her to join a group drinking in the courtyard. The victim had drank a large amount of alcohol by the time the assault began, police said.

Officers received a tip about a possible assault on campus and found the girl semi-conscious near a picnic table.

Marin Trujillo, a spokesman for the West Contra Costa Unified School District, said there were four police officers and three school administrators monitoring the dance, but the assault happened away from the gym.

Questions:
A: where was the dad?
B: where was the dad?
C: why did this girl "join other youths in the courtyard" to drink [apparently] that much?
D: where was the dad - does she even have one?
E: we are all ruined, aren't we?
Link Posted: 10/27/2009 3:55:21 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Whoa whoa calm down.  I never said anything about skipping the trial by jury.  After the conviction, fucking shoot them.  That better for ya?
Link Posted: 10/27/2009 3:57:07 AM EDT
[#9]

"Security" at these things is a joke.  They stand around in the most public places - which are the least likely places for REALLY bad behavior.  But it's easier to be a "presence," isn't it?

RECON teams are needed.

Link Posted: 10/27/2009 4:05:48 AM EDT
[#10]
This is a sad day.   One would think that Americans would have enough Honor to help out and do the right thing.    Now everyone is afraid of getting caught in the collateral fire and possible lawsuits that we have abandoned common decency and our Honor.  
Link Posted: 10/27/2009 4:12:04 AM EDT
[#11]
This is why you carry extra magazines.
Link Posted: 10/27/2009 4:17:20 AM EDT
[#12]
At some level, this story has a potentially "happier" ending than a similar story from 45 years ago.

Kitty Genovese
Link Posted: 10/27/2009 4:20:22 AM EDT
[#13]
A Morbark 1200 Tub Grinder would solve all of their problems. Just load them in slowly to make it last longer.
Link Posted: 10/27/2009 4:20:31 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 10/27/2009 4:21:52 AM EDT
[#15]
does California have an execution chamber that holds 15?
Link Posted: 10/27/2009 4:23:17 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
does California have an execution chamber that holds 15?

Oh shit I didn't notice this was in Cali.  They'll get slaps on the wrist and get released.  
Link Posted: 10/27/2009 4:23:26 AM EDT
[#17]
THIS is why I go to the range daily..... if it was my kid id be hanging by their house in my ghillie........ fucking immigrants
Link Posted: 10/27/2009 4:24:24 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Questions:

A: where was the dad?

B: where was the dad?

This..she was walking to meet her father when it transpired, and it happened for over two hours?

Where the fuck was the dad?

Link Posted: 10/27/2009 4:24:38 AM EDT
[#19]
Send Samuel Jackson back in to straighten them out
Link Posted: 10/27/2009 4:28:03 AM EDT
[#20]
I'm sick to my stomache

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/27/2009 4:29:19 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 10/27/2009 4:29:53 AM EDT
[#22]
Meh, the bitch probably lied.  I've been assured by people here that ninety-five percent of them do.

Jane
Link Posted: 10/27/2009 4:32:37 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 10/27/2009 4:33:34 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Meh, the bitch probably lied.  I've been assured by people here that ninety-five percent of them do.

Jane

Link Posted: 10/27/2009 4:33:46 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 10/27/2009 4:36:39 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 10/27/2009 4:44:54 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 10/27/2009 4:53:58 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Jane

Shhh.......we're all misogynist here didn't you know. That's why a lot of us tend to not like how society impacts women weather it's some of the clothing they wear or the attitudes they keep or how the culture is taught to treat them. Bitches and ho's, right? Men or boys tend to do stupid shit around them because of it and things like this sometimes are the outcome. And of course the wolves will bear down on me and call me Taliban or whatever, but lets hope that this isn't your daughter one day.
Link Posted: 10/27/2009 4:59:08 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Jane

Shhh.......we're all misogynist here didn't you know. That's why a lot of us tend to not like how society impacts women weather it's some of the clothing they wear or the attitudes they keep or how the culture is taught to treat them. Men or boys tend to do stupid shit around them because of it and things like this sometimes are the outcome. And of course the wolves will bear down on me and call me Taliban or whatever, but lets not hope that this isn't your daughter one day.

Let's not hope that this isn't your daughter some day?     -  I see what you did there!
Link Posted: 10/27/2009 4:59:44 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

At some level, this story has a potentially "happier" ending than a similar story from 45 years ago.

Kitty Genovese

And the guy went on to do unspeakable things because he didn't get shot.

I'm with the poster above quoting the "general welfare."

Bastard should have friend.

Link Posted: 10/27/2009 5:01:24 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Jane

You know Jane, why don't you go ahead and put "Bama-Shooter says..." I related what I was told in training with people who handle sexual assault cases for a living.

It is a sad fact that there ARE women who lie about sexual assault, Jane..  

ALL people suck, not just any particular gender..

I feel bad for this girl who just learned a valuable life lesson, that choices have consequences..  Her life will never be the same and unfortunately, she's not the first and won't be the last..
Link Posted: 10/27/2009 5:01:43 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Jane

Shhh.......we're all misogynist here didn't you know. That's why a lot of us tend to not like how society impacts women weather it's some of the clothing they wear or the attitudes they keep or how the culture is taught to treat them. Men or boys tend to do stupid shit around them because of it and things like this sometimes are the outcome. And of course the wolves will bear down on me and call me Taliban or whatever, but lets not hope that this isn't your daughter one day.

Let's not hope that this isn't your daughter some day?     -  I see what you did there!

My bad.
Link Posted: 10/27/2009 5:02:32 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 10/27/2009 5:04:32 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Jane

Shhh.......we're all misogynist here didn't you know. That's why a lot of us tend to not like how society impacts women weather it's some of the clothing they wear or the attitudes they keep or how the culture is taught to treat them. Bitches and ho's, right? Men or boys tend to do stupid shit around them because of it and things like this sometimes are the outcome. And of course the wolves will bear down on me and call me Taliban or whatever, but lets not hope that this isn't your daughter one day.

What a woman wears has no bearing on justifying rape.

Not at all. But what many do wear does have bearing on how many men see them as nothing more than meat and sex objects.
Link Posted: 10/27/2009 5:05:28 AM EDT
[#35]
we really need to bring back public hangings and such...
Link Posted: 10/27/2009 5:08:13 AM EDT
[#36]
I hope she has a better prom.

But more seriously, that is pretty fucked up. When did people become so fucking cold hearted? What makes them not want to intervene? Is it out of selfishness, they don't want to get involved with the police, or become a target themselves. Is it because the people who were actively involved were friends and they were worried about status at school? I wish people would step up and help each other.
Link Posted: 10/27/2009 5:08:39 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Next in line.

Link Posted: 10/27/2009 5:10:12 AM EDT
[#38]
Richmond Schools used to have their own P.D.  I know this because my bro in law was one of them. A few years ago, IIRC, the sheriff's office took over the dept. I'm not sure why, because I haven't talked to my b-i-l about it, but I think it was a money-saving move by Richmond P.D. Basically, they dis-banded the dept., dis-armed the officers assigned to the school dist., and took away their patrol cars. (Political move?) They were made into basically "Liaison officers".

Basically, the officers are still around, including my b-i-l, and they're expected to show up to calls and do most of the stuff they did before, only now without a lot of the tools they used to have to protect themselves. He said they were constantly busy before arresting thugs and catching people breaking into the school, but now they're not too excited about chasing thugs around in the dark unarmed. He used to love his job, and now he hates it. I know he wants to get away, but hasn't been able to find anything yet.

I'm not sure if he was one of the officers at the dance, but I'll try and find out. I would like to know what his take is on it.

Boarslayer
Link Posted: 10/27/2009 5:11:31 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Jane

Again?

Link Posted: 10/27/2009 5:13:07 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Jane

We'll congradulate the next ones that get away with lying then...

Its always one end or the other isn't it?

Link Posted: 10/27/2009 5:14:10 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
This is a sad day.   One would think that Americans would have enough Honor to help out and do the right thing.    Now everyone is afraid of getting caught in the collateral fire and possible lawsuits that we have abandoned common decency and our Honor.  

Maybe the residents of the area are not Americans?  Viva La Raza!!!!

City-Data
Black (36.1%)
Hispanic (26.5%)
White Non-Hispanic (21.2%)
Other race (13.9%)

Read more: http://www.city-data.com/city/Richmond-California.html#ixzz0V8pja1SX

City-Data
Link Posted: 10/27/2009 5:15:09 AM EDT
[#42]
The whole rap and hip hop culture teaches kids that it's cool. That's why when you see videos of people being beaten or whatever, most the the bystanders cheer the attackers on, or sometimes even join in. It's like a pack of hyenas. The weak get eaten.

Come to think of it, it reminds me of piranhas. The moment one shows a sign of weakness, it gets attacked by the school.
Link Posted: 10/27/2009 5:16:40 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Good point! I'm wondering how many were truly AMERICANS???
Link Posted: 10/27/2009 5:16:45 AM EDT
[#44]
Just give the girl's father immunity from prosecution and let things work themselves out.
Link Posted: 10/27/2009 5:18:21 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I hope she has a better prom.

But more seriously, that is pretty fucked up. When did people become so fucking cold hearted? What makes them not want to intervene? Is it out of selfishness, they don't want to get involved with the police, or become a target themselves. Is it because the people who were actively involved were friends and they were worried about status at school? I wish people would step up and help each other.

The Urban Culture.
Link Posted: 10/27/2009 5:19:24 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Most people don't do the right thing even when the right thing is very easy. I came upon stopped traffic leading into my neighbourhood. 7 cars in front of me on a bend stopped. I got out of the car  a few minutes later to see what was going on. A minivan with hurt people was in the middle of the road sideways. All the drivers in front of me, all 7 could clearly see what had happened, yet no-one got out to help people bleeding. I went back to my car, told my 17 year old to watch my 8 years old grabbed my first aid kit out of the trunk and ran forward to help. A while later 2 nurses coming the other way stopped to help and eventually the police and ambulance came.

Most people suck and will not help anybody. They just sit there and wait for the wreck to be cleared. I lost all faith in my fellow American's that day. You are most likely on your own. Few people will do anything to help, even when there is no risk to themselves.

Link Posted: 10/27/2009 5:21:58 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Rounds are too expensive.  Let's save some of our tax dollars.   I'll do it for free with a ball bat.  
Link Posted: 10/27/2009 5:27:22 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Jane

You know Jane, why don't you go ahead and put "Bama-Shooter says..." I related what I was told in training with people who handle sexual assault cases for a living.

If it was intended for you personally, I'd have named you.  You know I would have.  

That said, what these people told you is bullshit.  Just like when I was told by college professors and people in the social work field that Superbowl Sunday had the highest incidence of domestic violence of any day during the year.  It was an urban myth in the feminist community just like the ninety-five percent stat is apparently one in the law enforcement / defense bar one.  I'd borrow money to bet that the people relating this are all pretty much well intentioned people who are simply repeating what they've been told by people who were repeating what they've been told in a ring-around-the-rosie chain.  

I'm sure there is an element of truth in what you've heard, these things don't just spring up out of nowhere.  I'd believe, for example, that only five percent of rape claims result in conviction, but this is a totally different thing than ninety-five percent being malicious falsehoods.

You're typically a fair-minded guy, do a little independent research. I am.

If I'm wrong, I want to know it.   Find me some peer reviewed articles in either sociology or criminal justice  professional journals.  Give me some links to USDOJ crime statistics. Give me the names of national level, respected authorities on sexual assault who hold this opinion.  Give me something other than what you heard from the instructor around the water cooler during class breaks.

Jane

Link Posted: 10/27/2009 5:33:42 AM EDT
[#49]
LADI DADI EVERYBODY. Skin these pieces of shit in town square and then string em up for the vultures to pick at.
Link Posted: 10/27/2009 5:35:01 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Jane

It is a sad fact that there ARE women who lie about sexual assault, Jane..  

I know this.  And I find them throughly reprehensible and believe they should be prosecuted.  But not ninety-five percent of them.  Twenty-five percent, I wouldn't doubt based on my personal anecdotal experience and what statistical evidence I've been able to find.  Thirty-five, percent, I'd be a little surprised, but I'd accept it with some support.  Ninety-five percent, no.

Jane

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top