Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/15/2002 11:07:09 PM EDT
One of the most beautiful, intelligent, thoughtful, and caring women on the planet just told me I actually have a chance with her.
Link Posted: 2/15/2002 11:14:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Well, last weekend TWO (2) really neat looking womenz were nice to me THE SAME DAY!

The one at the autoparts store was trying to get me to buy Prolong instead of ZMax, so I dunno if she counts.
Link Posted: 2/15/2002 11:15:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Boy that is good news!!  I started to feel like the whole world was breakin up with their spouses considering the numerous posts here lately.  I don't mean to belittle the pain caused by those who are having difficult times, but damn it is great to hear this 71.  Best of luck to you.
Link Posted: 2/16/2002 12:24:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Before or after she asked if you were a cop? :)
Link Posted: 2/16/2002 12:47:47 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks, Chida66! All things considered, this can only mean that a certain metaphysical region has entered a prolonged ice age.

Imbro, she just wants you to have to come back often. It's a good sign.

Buddha, not only does she know I'm not a cop, she knows that I'm a fanatical gun-toting gun nut with enough firearms and ammunition on hand to overthrow a small South American country. She even has some basic familiarity with shooting. She even knows about "Project R"!

But she only wants to have two kids. I'll have to work on that with her. [:D]
Link Posted: 2/16/2002 1:55:21 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Well, last weekend TWO (2) really neat looking womenz were nice to me THE SAME DAY!

The one at the autoparts store was trying to get me to buy Prolong instead of ZMax, so I dunno if she counts.
View Quote

I once thought my hot little Chinese dentist wanted me, but it turned out all she wanted was to screw with my teeth so she could collect the insurance money.

Women are evil! They don't even attempt to send signals we men can understand!
Link Posted: 2/16/2002 8:12:19 AM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top