Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/15/2002 4:36:21 PM EDT
Several weeks ago, I ordered a full set of the
Ergogrip panels for my FIRSH assembly on my carbine. After waiting a couple of weeks, I discovered that they were back ordered for some time. I purchased an identical product from Cavalry Arms for about half the price. I then called and either spoke to Jeff or Curt, but that was a while ago (I forget when exactly). I was told that since the order hadn't shipped, there had been no billing, and so cancellation was no trouble. Thinking no more of it, I cancelled the order.

Today (2/15/02) I discovered the following charge on my Bank of America VISA check card account.

CHECKCARD OLYMPIC ARMS
INC OLYMPIA WA
Date: 02/14/2002
Amount: $96.95

This implies that the order was in fact not cancelled, and shipped today after a long delay. While I am quite satisfied with previous dealings with Olympic Arms and remain a happy customer, I need this amount refunded immediately to my account, and an RMA to return the FIRSH panels when I receive them. If you have any questions, please email me at [email protected].

Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.

Respectfully,
Andrew Benton

Link Posted: 2/15/2002 5:55:36 PM EDT
[#1]
While my account is still active with AR15.com, there is no longer an official "presence" of Olympic Arms monitoring this web site.

I will continue to "lurk" on the weekends from my home as I have time, but as a rule will not be frequenting the lists.

Any questions or comments regarding Olympic Arms or their products should be directed to:

[email protected]

OR, use the Olympic Arms free BB found on our Official Home Page at www.olyarms.com.

Tom S.
Link Posted: 2/15/2002 6:39:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
While my account is still active with AR15.com, there is no longer an official "presence" of Olympic Arms monitoring this web site.

I will continue to "lurk" on the weekends from my home as I have time, but as a rule will not be frequenting the lists.

Any questions or comments regarding Olympic Arms or their products should be directed to:

[email protected]

OR, use the Olympic Arms free BB found on our Official Home Page at www.olyarms.com.

Tom S.
View Quote

I emailed a similar one to a couple of your sales guys this evening. I just posted here since I thought someone might be around. Like I say, I assume this is just a simple oversight. It's not a crisis, but I do need it taken care of.
Link Posted: 2/15/2002 6:56:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Take it to a email, not right for this forum!!!
Link Posted: 2/15/2002 8:02:46 PM EDT
[#4]
What could possibly be the point of posting this here?
Link Posted: 2/16/2002 4:49:28 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
What could possibly be the point of posting this here?
View Quote

A) Because I know that the Olympic guys still read the AR-15 forum on weekends.

B) Because Olympic no longer has a specific industry forum to post this in.

C) Because it is the weekend, they are closed, and I needed to get some feedback before Monday.

I fail to understand the controversy. I didn't accuse them of arson and goat molestation. There was a billing oops. I notified them of the oops by several channels, this being one.

You two are acting like I caused the forum servers to slow down and then turn to glowing slag with my post. [rolleyes]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top