User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/15/2002 12:03:19 PM EDT
Link Posted: 2/15/2002 12:10:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/15/2002 12:22:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
2. Eric is truley one of the good guys out there.
View Quote

I'll second that.  I called up a few months ago to buy a case of Federal 180gr .40S&W, and it was after the hours posted on the website for accepting orders.  Nevertheless, and VERY polite individual took my order, and said it would be shipped that afternoon.

That's the mark of a good businessman--not just because of the positive customer service, but smart enough to actually want your order!

(Anyone else tried to buy something from a merchant--local or mail order--and told, "Sorry, we're closed, you need to call/come back?"  That only ensures I'll buy it from someone else!)
Link Posted: 2/15/2002 12:34:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the head's up Lumpy, my shit list just keeps getting longer! [i](Unfortunately)[/i]
Link Posted: 2/15/2002 12:50:21 PM EDT
[#4]
This isn't even an issue of being "one of us." Eric is a guy who understands that business isn't just a matter of taking someone's money.

The amount of goodwill an action like this generates is far beyond the $53 worth of ammo, but it takes an excellent businessman, something there are far too few of in the firearms-related businesses, to recognize.

I'm really glad that there are people like Eric to deal with when buying firearms stuff. I just wish he didn't stand out so much from the pack.  Maybe some of his competitors (or just other firearms sales types) will learn from his example and raise the level of customer expectation.

Link Posted: 2/15/2002 1:04:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Eric, you just won my business.  I will be placing an order within the next week or so!
Link Posted: 2/15/2002 1:13:29 PM EDT
[#6]
[url]http://www.biggerhammer.net/barrett/wwwboard/index.cgi?read=63460[/url]
Eric just got my business
Link Posted: 2/15/2002 1:16:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 2/16/2002 6:02:20 AM EDT
[#8]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top