Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/15/2002 10:38:59 AM EDT
I was listening to the Radio on my way back from lunch a little while ago...I switched to 610 AM (Here in Pensacola) and picked up some Radio Host who claims he has a paper that proves that the Government planned 9-11 and is coming to take our guns with UN aid. He had a caller from Houston, TX who claimed he had been told by a guardswoman that she would soon be coming to his and everybody's home. He ran some ad during the commercials for his video about congress being in some occult bohemian society.

I turned my portable radio to 610 AM, but can't get anything on it.

I am wondering if any of you know anything about this guy. He tells people to send stuff to Austin, TX. I seem to be on the Easter Most edge of the broadcast range, so this is coming from the west.
Link Posted: 2/15/2002 10:51:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Does this sound even slightly reasonable? It's more like a talk show host spouting off, trying to get more listeners by saying the most inflammatory things he can come up with. "Hey Joe, you won't believe what this guy is saying on the radio, tune in"....as for the caller from Houston, more like from the next room, I know there are some boobs in Houston, I live there, but jeez.....
Link Posted: 2/15/2002 10:52:26 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm sitting here in Austin, and can't pick up anything on that frequency (and I have a pretty good AM/FM multiband radio (150-29999 KHz). Must be broadcasting from somewhere between us.

What's the address for this guy, maybe I can find something out?
Link Posted: 2/15/2002 10:59:00 AM EDT
[#3]
try going to [url=www.gcnlive.com/]CGN LIVE[/url] and click on stream 1. this might be him. hes on right now so hurry up. this guy says nothing that he cant prove...
Link Posted: 2/15/2002 10:51:17 AM EDT
[#4]
It turns out he is using semi-local affiliates.

This is the guy I was listening to, I think.

[url]http://www.infowars.com/alexjones.html[/url]
Link Posted: 2/15/2002 10:55:06 AM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top