Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/15/2002 4:46:19 AM EDT
So, yesterday a B'ham police officer came into my store.  Don't know what it was, but when I saw him, his "appearance" gave me the subliminal impression that maybe he a little lowbrow, if you know what I mean.  Well, he proved me to be right.  He selected a few Valentine's day cards and sauntered his fat self up to my counter.  Then I saw it.  He did not have his service belt, but his I assume service Glock was tucked into his belt.  Under the front of the belt.  Barrel into his pants, pointed towards his jewels.  Handle pointed out, due to his belly.  Trigger, in the set position due to one in the pipe, resting neatly on a corner of his belt buckle.  A downward motion, from what I could see, would certainly have caused this weapon to discharge.

You know, I thought about saying something, but his demeanor even after I bid him a good evening etc., shouted out to me that he was unapproachable.  Thus, he certainly wasn't in any mood for friendly critique from a drug store manager, he knew best.  Had an attitude, he did.  Besides, removing those genes from the pool might not be bad.  There are many good officers in the B'ham PD, but I gotta tell ya, many that I see are what I have always referred to as the "marginally employable".  And I'M the threat?   Hahahaha!  And THESE wahoos can get the good toys?  THESE guys can get regular-caps?  I'm not bashing cops, I'm generally on the LEO's side.  But JEESH!  I'm just glad I'm a wolf amongst sheep.  That these people are my line of protection is meaningless to me, but the Krispy Kreme is certainly safe from invasion.
Link Posted: 2/15/2002 5:13:43 AM EDT
[#1]
No problem. Hopefully in the event of an AD, the only loss would be testicular and this idiot would thenceforth be unable to replicate his congenital stupidity!

Eric The(Mr.HappyCouldAlsoExpireInTheAD)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 2/15/2002 5:17:01 AM EDT
[#2]
I believe the proper term is "explosive castration".
Link Posted: 2/15/2002 5:24:34 AM EDT
[#3]
He'll be back just as soon as he shoots his nuts off.
Link Posted: 2/15/2002 5:32:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
He'll be back just as soon as he shoots his nuts off.
View Quote

No kidding!!  Would you direct me to the pain-reliever section please?
Link Posted: 2/15/2002 5:39:22 AM EDT
[#5]
During the early '20's both the United Kingdom and Germany engaged in a nefarious practice known as "Eugenics".  That practice mandated the sterilization of rapists, murderers and mentally defective individuals.

It would same that some form of "voluntary Eugenics" is still in practice here in these United States![grenade]
Link Posted: 2/15/2002 10:58:52 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
During the early '20's both the United Kingdom and Germany engaged in a nefarious practice known as "Eugenics".  That practice mandated the sterilization of rapists, murderers and mentally defective individuals.

It would same that some form of "voluntary Eugenics" is still in practice here in these United States![grenade]
View Quote

Actually, eugenics was practiced here too.
Link Posted: 2/15/2002 11:05:07 AM EDT
[#7]
[shock]  
I will never point a gun at my balls.
Link Posted: 2/15/2002 11:07:36 AM EDT
[#8]
I remember reading about a well known gun writer who, years before, semi-emasculated himself with a cocked and unlocked .45 auto carried in his waistband, while getting in/out of a car.  The other writer deliberately didn't mention any identifying details, but seemed to think it was pretty hilarious, as it probably was to all except the self-selected victim.

Just thinking about it makes me cringe.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top