Cool hypnotic thing with eyes that can make women do anything for him
Superhuman strength
Daylight and religious materials is his downfall

So state your case. Who would win.
Link Posted: 2/14/2002 9:06:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/14/2002 9:15:29 PM EDT
[#2]

Dracula: sunlight kills him, stake through heart kills him, dirt filling his coffin kills him, holy water burns him, crucifix repels him, he dies in nearly every movie he's in.  [b]Pantywaste[/b]

Superman: Kryptonite weakens him.  Died only once but was "reanimated". [b]Da Man[/b]

Link Posted: 2/14/2002 9:15:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Unless Drac has a good dentist, he gets his ass handed to him after his first bite.
Link Posted: 2/14/2002 9:16:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Dude. Really. No one can beat Superman.
Link Posted: 2/14/2002 9:18:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Superman would win. He would use an Ar-15 with wooden bullets to bust a cap in Dracula's ass.
[}:D]
Link Posted: 2/14/2002 9:19:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Superman would throw Dracula off the planet.
Link Posted: 2/14/2002 9:21:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 2/14/2002 9:22:45 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Dracula can win if he drinks Superman's blood, then he could have all the super powers and probably even walk in sunlight!
View Quote

Not only that, but Drac can do that look hypnotic deal on Lois and bump uglies with her. Unlike that wuss Clark Kent.
Link Posted: 2/14/2002 9:25:44 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Dracula can win if he drinks Superman's blood, then he could have all the super powers and probably even walk in sunlight!
View Quote

Last time I heard, Superman's skin was impeneteratable to everything.  I bite= major orthodontic work.
Link Posted: 2/14/2002 9:29:44 PM EDT
[#10]
Is Superman susceptible to VD?  If Drac bit a hooker, then bit Louis, then when Superman throws ol Louis the Superbone, maybe he'd get the big A?  
Link Posted: 2/15/2002 3:30:36 AM EDT
[#11]
It's too obvious.....Super....is Da Man!
The man of steel and he can eat garlic with no problemo.
Link Posted: 2/15/2002 3:34:03 AM EDT
[#12]
Buffy already killed DRACULA. [:)]
Link Posted: 2/15/2002 4:21:05 AM EDT
[#13]
What about Superman vs Batboy? Now there's a fight.
[img]www.slumdance.com/batboy/images/BBRY.JPG[/img]
Link Posted: 2/15/2002 4:28:26 AM EDT
[#14]
Could Dracula get some kryptonite dental caps?

Link Posted: 2/15/2002 4:30:16 AM EDT
[#15]
Superman - He'll drag dracs scrawny ass out into the sunlight and let him burn. if he does that mist thing, super will just inhale him and blow him out the window into sunlight.
Link Posted: 2/15/2002 4:33:59 AM EDT
[#16]
Dracula is supposed to be as strong as Superman - it is just not displayed in a "comic book" way. I vote for Count Dracula (not many people voting on the dark side here). Face it, he is a major playa' - Superman cant even begin to romance the womenz.

[dracula] Tyler [dracula]
Link Posted: 2/15/2002 4:50:42 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Dracula is supposed to be as strong as Superman - it is just not displayed in a "comic book" way. I vote for Count Dracula (not many people voting on the dark side here). Face it, he is a major playa' - Superman cant even begin to romance the womenz.
View Quote

WRONG!!

Action Comics #306 suggests that Superman can perform feats of lovemaking of which an ordinary man would be quite incapable:  forced into the position of having to kiss Lois Lane beneath the mistletoe at a Daily Planet Christmas party in 1963, Clark Kent mischievously decides to shock the daylights out of Lois by giving her a super-kiss, in the manner of Superman, instead of the mild-mannered kiss she would be likely to expect from Clark Kent.  Indeed, when Kent finally releases Lois from his embrace after giving her a super-soulful kiss, Lois is glassy-eyed and on the verge of swooning.

"Holy Toledo, Clark," exclaims someone at the party, " - where'd you learn to kiss like that?"

"Yes," stammers Lois, plainly impressed, "for a while I thought you were - er - someone else!  Where'd you pick up this technique?"

"Maybe it's sort of a hidden talent!" replies Kent.  "After all, you don't know everything about me!"  

Superman's Da Man!!
Link Posted: 2/15/2002 5:20:38 AM EDT
[#18]
Batman already kicked Dracula's ass, along with the asses of a whole army of lesser vampires in a limited series called "Red Rain" a few years ago.
Batman also kicked Superman's ass in "The Dark Knight Returns."
Given that he had less trouble kicking Superman's ass than Dracula's, I'd say that Dracula must be tougher than Superman.

Batman is the baddest,ever.
Link Posted: 2/15/2002 5:30:55 AM EDT
[#19]
wait...wait...
doesnt dracula have those vampire chicks that run in his posse?
hell no...
old super would gladly "go down for the count" (har-har) just to get a shot at some of that...
Link Posted: 2/15/2002 5:56:03 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Batman already kicked Dracula's ass, along with the asses of a whole army of lesser vampires in a limited series called "Red Rain" a few years ago.
Batman also kicked Superman's ass in "The Dark Knight Returns."
Given that he had less trouble kicking Superman's ass than Dracula's, I'd say that Dracula must be tougher than Superman.

Batman is the baddest,ever.
View Quote

You're only half-right [b]Golgo-13[/b]. Batman did give Superman quite a ass-whooping.  

But technically, Superman defeats Batman because after their battle, Batman "dies" and Superman actually is there at Batman's funeral.  In fact it wasn't Batman alone who pummelled Superman so badly - he had help from Oliver Queen's kryptonite-tipped arrows.  Even then, Batman is vanquished while Superman lives.

[i]
"I want you to remember, Clark... in all the years to come... in your most private moments... I want you to remember my hand at your throat... I want you to remember the one man who beat you..." And then Batman died. As Alfred stood outside Wayne Manor, he had a stroke, and the Cave blew up."

Bruce Wayne's funeral. Bruce has been revealed to have been Batman. The cave was destroyed, hiding his methods, and his fortune is missing. Clark and Carrie are attending his funeral - and people can't believe that Clark came - "can't believe he had the nerve." As as Clark walks away, he hears a heart start beating, and gets a smile on his face. [u]Bruce decides that as long as he and Robin stay quiest, Superman will leave them alone.[/u]
[/i]

So it seems that Batman decided to just "hide" from Superman from then on.  Yet another foe defeated at the hands of "UberMann"

Link Posted: 2/15/2002 6:35:57 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
You're only half-right [b]Golgo-13[/b]. Batman did give Superman quite a ass-whooping.  

But technically, Superman defeats Batman because after their battle, Batman "dies" and Superman actually is there at Batman's funeral.  In fact it wasn't Batman alone who pummelled Superman so badly - he had help from Oliver Queen's kryptonite-tipped arrows.  Even then, Batman is vanquished while Superman lives.

[i]
"I want you to remember, Clark... in all the years to come... in your most private moments... I want you to remember my hand at your throat... I want you to remember the one man who beat you..." And then Batman died. As Alfred stood outside Wayne Manor, he had a stroke, and the Cave blew up."

Bruce Wayne's funeral. Bruce has been revealed to have been Batman. The cave was destroyed, hiding his methods, and his fortune is missing. Clark and Carrie are attending his funeral - and people can't believe that Clark came - "can't believe he had the nerve." As as Clark walks away, he hears a heart start beating, and gets a smile on his face. [u]Bruce decides that as long as he and Robin stay quiest, Superman will leave them alone.[/u]
[/i]

So it seems that Batman decided to just "hide" from Superman from then on.  Yet another foe defeated at the hands of "UberMann"

View Quote

Ah, yes, the kryptonite arrow about which Batman says "It wasn't easy to synthesize, Clark...took years and it cost a fortune...luckily I had both."  Batman also later says about himself "He knows how good I am with chemicals."  Batman, through his own wealth and brilliance, synthesized the kryptonite.  He chose to use Ollie Queen as a delivery tool just to give Ollie a chance for a little revenge of his own.  Batman could just as easily administered the kryptonite himself.  The "hiding" from Superman is so that he won't be forced to kill Superman.  I applaud your knowledge and taste in reading materials.
Link Posted: 2/15/2002 7:28:39 AM EDT
[#22]
But wait, Drac could use Kryptonite fang.
But wait, we can't have a Super Vampire whose powers come from the yellow rays of the Sun.
But wait, he'd be invincible and on fire.
But wait, that would infringe on the human torch.

I used to love these arguments in grade school.
Link Posted: 2/15/2002 7:41:56 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 2/15/2002 8:25:04 AM EDT
[#24]
Dracula does not have to worry about AIDS - he's already dead. You guys should give old "D" more support - at least he's from our planet. Does Superman even have a green card?

Tyler
Link Posted: 2/15/2002 8:34:50 AM EDT
[#25]
It is also a well established fact from the Superman canon that Kal-El is vulnerable to magic as well as kryptonite.  Dracula's powers are based in the supernatural, so that should leave Superman face down in the dirt when the dust settles.  As a correction, those of you who keep refering to Dracula's supposed vulnerability to sunlight need to go back and read the book again.  He moves about freely in daylight.  He is simply more powerful during the hours of darkness.  His sole concession to sunlight is that the people hunting him note that he wears a broad brimmed straw hat at one point.
What I think would happen in this fight is that Dracula would beat Superman like a pimp beats a ho who tried to hold back on him.  At the last moment, though, as Dracula would be about to take Superman's life, Batman would step in, kill Dracula, and save the day.
Link Posted: 2/15/2002 9:16:49 AM EDT
[#26]
Regardless of who would win in a fight, Dracula was never cool enough to have his own Underoos.  'Nuff said.
Link Posted: 2/15/2002 9:25:54 AM EDT
[#27]
Good point!

Counterpoint: Dracula has a cool chocolate flavored cereal.
Link Posted: 2/15/2002 9:26:26 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
It is also a well established fact from the Superman canon that Kal-El is vulnerable to magic as well as kryptonite.  Dracula's powers are based in the supernatural, so that should leave Superman face down in the dirt when the dust settles.  As a correction, those of you who keep refering to Dracula's supposed vulnerability to sunlight need to go back and read the book again.  He moves about freely in daylight.  He is simply more powerful during the hours of darkness.  His sole concession to sunlight is that the people hunting him note that he wears a broad brimmed straw hat at one point.
What I think would happen in this fight is that Dracula would beat Superman like a pimp beats a ho who tried to hold back on him.  At the last moment, though, as Dracula would be about to take Superman's life, Batman would step in, kill Dracula, and save the day.
View Quote

Yes, Superman is susceptible to magic and the trickser Mr. Mxyzptlk makes occasional exploits of that.  But even the enigmatic Mr. Mxyzptlk was tripped up by his encounter with the Joker (Joker stole Mr. Mxyzptlk's powers) resulting in a situation that required Superman to come in at the end with his super-logic and defeat the Joker. By this defeat, Superman demonstrated his ability to conquer Mr. Mxyzptlk 's powers that were vicariously unleashed through the Joker.

Once again, Superman seemed to prevail over the magical Mr. Mxyzptlk's powers.

Link Posted: 2/15/2002 9:41:39 AM EDT
[#29]
Little known fact:" Superman is gay. No shit, he's does fight crime, he's got incredible powers...blah blah blah. The truth of the matter is that he also has an unquenchable appitite for man-love. Truth, not fiction.

Dracula on the other had is a world class womanizer. He's crafty too. All he'd have to do would be to lead Superman on a little, and before you know it, Superman has been sucked dry of every ounce of blood in his body.

Dracula is the winner.[dracula]
Link Posted: 2/15/2002 9:48:46 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Little known fact:" Superman is gay. No shit, he's does fight crime, he's got incredible powers...blah blah blah. The truth of the matter is that he also has an unquenchable appitite for man-love. Truth, not fiction.

Dracula on the other had is a world class womanizer. He's crafty too. All he'd have to do would be to lead Superman on a little, and before you know it, Superman has been sucked dry of every ounce of blood in his body.

Dracula is the winner.[dracula]
View Quote

Superman is [b]not[/b] gay.  AFAIK, the only gay superhero to date is Wolverine.
Link Posted: 2/15/2002 10:06:06 AM EDT
[#31]
Superman is [b]not[/b] gay.  AFAIK, the only gay superhero to date is Wolverine.
View Quote

Wolverine is gay?  When did that happen?  I thought that he had a thing for Jean Grey.

And the Punisher is the greatest 'hero'.  No magic, no powers, just a big guy with an unquenchable hate for the mob and a lot of guns.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top