Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/14/2002 8:20:32 AM EDT
[url]http://www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2002/2/14/61852.shtml[/url]
Instead of taking away big money...it makes big money boss
Link Posted: 2/14/2002 8:30:18 AM EDT
[#1]
It is with NO surprise that I see BOTH houses of Congress passing blatantly unconstitutional law. AND, I don't need some clown in a black robe to tell me so......
Link Posted: 2/14/2002 9:36:16 AM EDT
[#2]

"Rich people come out way ahead on this," Mitchell said in a small group discussion following Mason's speech. "Money won't talk after this, it will shout. Rich people will win."

I think all rich people should immediately stop donating money to all charities, they get no respect anyway, and it would be fun watching Demodogs scramble around like ants licking ass all over America to get the rich folk back.
Link Posted: 2/14/2002 9:50:22 AM EDT
[#3]
you know what i think is funny?  by passing this stupid piece of trash legislation, our congress critters are saying that they cannot trust themselves with big donations.  

does anybody else see this?  if they really wanted accountability for their actions, they would just pass a law that required a complete accounting of every penny received and spent.  the amounts would matter little.  i mean, hell, if bill gates wants to give half his money to one of the parties, why shouldn't be be able to?  all i ask is that every penny donated is completely and legally accounted for.

stupids congress critters are just making it easier for themselves to do illegal things with the money they do get.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top