Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/17/2001 6:08:56 PM EDT
A few days ago I posted a thread about a Blue Lable AR at a local shop and the shop didn't realize the gun was actually preban.  Well I went back and tried to negotiate a better deal and to make a long story short, they started yanking me around saying the gun was on consignment and the price was fixed and then when I tuned to leave she remembered it wasn't on consignment but another similar rifle was, blah, blah, blah.  

So I go to the gun show today to pick up a few reloading things and I'm looking around.  This guy has  a bunch of guitars on his table with a bunch of AR's all preban, bayo lugs, FH's, etc.  Well I play guitar and collect.  I have several PRS guitars and was looking to  sell one, I asked the guy if he was interested. He asks what I have and says I'll trade any rifle on the table for that PRS.  Well he has a Match HBAR with a scope.  I say how about that one?  He says I'll be here til 5pm.  So now I have this nice little horse dancing around for me[:D]
He was asking 1600. The guitar was 1800 new I had it like a year.  Do you guys think I made a good deal?  Fair price for the rifle?  I mean guitars aren't on any gov't hitlist.  Whatcha think?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top