Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/13/2002 10:51:05 PM EDT
So, what did people get their significant other for Valentine's Day?  (If they have one that is......)

Link Posted: 2/13/2002 10:54:49 PM EDT
[#1]
I am the King of procrastination!! I'll get her something about an hour before she gets off work V-Day.
Link Posted: 2/13/2002 10:55:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Leather Goods; a belt in the mouth and a boot in the ass.  She thinks Valentine's Day comes six times a year. [:D]
Link Posted: 2/14/2002 7:36:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Tickets to the Phantom of the Opera in St. Louis, a weekend there including hotel, dinners, etc...

54 Red roses for every day that we've been together,

I'm cooking filet mingnon (8 oz.) and lobster tails on the grill tonite (and actually cleaning my place up a bit)...

1 bottle of her (and my) favorite perfume.

Valentines Day sucks...
Link Posted: 2/14/2002 7:49:21 AM EDT
[#4]
In the old day they lined them up againt the wall and let them have it with a Tommy gun.....

Nowaday, a bouquet of flowers and a red balloon will do.
Link Posted: 2/14/2002 8:17:33 AM EDT
[#5]
Red roses & a card.
Link Posted: 2/14/2002 8:25:23 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 2/14/2002 8:29:57 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Leather Goods; a belt in the mouth and a boot in the ass.  She thinks Valentine's Day comes six times a year. [:D]
View Quote

You are my hero...[}:D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top