Link Posted: 2/13/2002 10:55:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Never
Link Posted: 2/13/2002 10:57:11 PM EDT
[#2]
15 Years of marriage, no cheating.
Link Posted: 2/13/2002 10:59:30 PM EDT
[#3]
The reason I created this poll was, I read an article the other day that said 75% of all married couples have cheated on one another!! I thought this was very high, I myself have never cheated, and I've been with my girl for 5 years.
Link Posted: 2/13/2002 10:59:53 PM EDT
[#4]
"I've looked on many women with lust. I've committed adultery in my heart many times. God knows I will do this and forgives me."

But mark me down for a zero anyways!  [:D]

oh yeah - I've been with my girl for ~5 years
Link Posted: 2/13/2002 11:01:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Schv - first the marriage question now the cheating poll, what's going on?  Guilty

Edited to add - I have never had a girlfriend I have not cheated on.  Sue me.
Link Posted: 2/13/2002 11:03:36 PM EDT
[#6]
I was with my last girlfriend for 6 years.  I never cheated.  I later found out she cheated on me 3 times.

USPC40

-------------------------------------------------
[b][blue]NRA Life Member[/blue][/b] - [url]www.nra.org[/url]
[b][blue]GOA Life Member[/blue][/b] - [url]www.gunowners.org[/url]
[b][blue]SAF Supporter[/blue][/b] - [url]www.saf.org[/url]
[b][blue]SAS Supporter[/blue][/b] - [url]www.sas-aim.org[/url]

[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/USPC40/alabamaflag.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 2/13/2002 11:03:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Schv - first the marriage question now the cheating poll, what's going on?  Guilty?
View Quote

LOL!!! No, I just thought it would be a fitting pole for Valentines Day!!!!!
Link Posted: 2/13/2002 11:14:06 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I was with my last girlfriend for 6 years.  I never cheated.  I later found out she cheated on me 3 times.

USPC40

View Quote

But what really pissed you off is that you didn't make use of the oppurtunities you had to cheat on her but didn't because you were being "faithful," right?
Link Posted: 2/13/2002 11:25:49 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:

USPC40

View Quote

But what really pissed you off is that you didn't make use of the oppurtunities you had to cheat on her but didn't because you were being "faithful," right?
View Quote

Actually, NO.  I believe in being faithful.  If I'm in a committed relationship, I don't cheat.  I'd break up first.  Besides, I went out of my way to avoid situations that might get me in trouble.  I doubt I'd ever take advantage of them, but it made it much easier if I didn't have to worry about it in the first place.

BTW, her cheating was done on-line.  Don't know if that really counts.  I mean she did the video sex thing with 3 guys she met on-line and traded pics and stuff.  All behind my back.

USPC40

Link Posted: 2/13/2002 11:27:41 PM EDT
[#10]
May sound sappy but I love my wife.

Happy Valentines day everyone.[:)]
Link Posted: 2/13/2002 11:38:36 PM EDT
[#11]
I cheat on my right hand all the time.
Link Posted: 2/14/2002 12:39:48 AM EDT
[#12]
There will be a follow up poll; "Would you lie on a AR-15 Poll about cheating?"

[:D]
Link Posted: 2/14/2002 1:14:59 AM EDT
[#13]
Never did . . . and I guess never will.  Hey, I must be built this way.  And yes, I did have a few opportunities.
Link Posted: 2/14/2002 2:05:00 AM EDT
[#14]
Other than some harmless flirting with other women from my past and a few ladies at work, I have kept it clean for these 11 blissfull years.

[:)>]
Link Posted: 2/14/2002 4:11:51 AM EDT
[#15]
[b]Zero[/b] times since I met the current Miz Hun, the love of my life!

Lord knows how many times with the former Miz Hun!

Eric The(IMeanTheLordsDoesKnowHowManyTimes,IDon't)[>]:)]
Link Posted: 2/14/2002 4:20:39 AM EDT
[#16]
Once as a misguided puerile youth. I learned my lesson good, and haven't done it since then.
Link Posted: 2/14/2002 5:19:41 AM EDT
[#17]
Does kissing another woman count?
Link Posted: 2/14/2002 5:22:28 AM EDT
[#18]
Dated my current girl for 4 1/2 years. No cheating.

We have been engaged for 1 1/2 years. No cheating.

Getting married this October. Don't plan on cheating.

Av.
Link Posted: 2/14/2002 5:56:42 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 2/14/2002 6:04:29 AM EDT
[#20]
My first marriage bit the dust because she found someone else and my second wife had the same experience with her first try.  Neither of us would cheat because we know the problems that come from an unfaithful spouse.  We had many talks before we tied the proverbial knot.  Working on our 23rd year.
Link Posted: 2/14/2002 6:30:44 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
The reason I created this poll was, I read an article the other day that said 75% of all married couples have cheated on one another!!
View Quote

I'll bet it was a "Ladies" magazine. I forbid them in my house. All they talk about is cheating, how fat you are, what men "really" want and all that BS. My wife reads one of those and gets depressed and asks me all sorts of stupid questions. They report that high cheating rate to make their slutty girlfriends feel good.
my $.02
Robert
Link Posted: 2/14/2002 6:42:04 AM EDT
[#22]
In the five years I've been with my current master,I've only ever cheated on her once.

I was extremely pissed off at her and kissed another girl at a bar.(I consider that cheating)

The girl tasted like an ash tray, and I've felt bad about it ever since.(almost 2 years)
Link Posted: 2/14/2002 6:49:19 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 2/14/2002 6:50:13 AM EDT
[#24]
Women know me as a One Man Dog.  Cause of that I've had a fair number of opportunities presented.  Some women seem to take it as a challenge.  But when you've got the best there's no reason to stray.
Link Posted: 2/14/2002 6:51:47 AM EDT
[#25]
I'm right handed and have occasionally cheated and used Miss Left. [:P]
Link Posted: 2/14/2002 6:52:10 AM EDT
[#26]
cheated on two different girlfriends (once each)back in HS and then in College, but never while married (unless you count since we've been separated but not yet legally divorced).

Lots of Gray areas...
Link Posted: 2/14/2002 7:10:18 AM EDT
[#27]
Do you have in your possession 8x10 glossies of me cheating?  No?  Well then, no, I have never cheated.
Link Posted: 2/14/2002 7:11:00 AM EDT
[#28]
Once like a dumbass I beleived my wife when she said "It's ok, you can tell me if you ever cheated on me I won't be mad". She implied that she may have and wanted to hear mine first. So I tell her about three years ago (had been married five years at this point) when we weren't having sex at all for three months at a time I answered a personal ad in a paper from a married couple that was looking for a third. I was figuring "no relationship ties to deal with and probably safer than alot of other alternatives out there". I keep blathering on about how after meeting them once in a public place (very attractive woman BTW), we made a date to meet a week later, she blew us both, we took turns nailing his wife (I used a condomn so was it really cheating?), and that was that.
Once I was done spilling me guts, we wife say's with vains bulging out the side of her head " All I Did Was Kiss a Guy One Night At a Party!"

Opps! Said alittle too much didn't I. Oh well. Things were rough for a while and I still have to grovel every once in awhile but in some ways it has made or relationship better. She won't take me for granted as much, but her hurt emotional baggage from it does come up sometimes. Flame away. I'm just being honest. Sometimes alittle to much as the above will attest to.
Link Posted: 2/14/2002 7:18:53 AM EDT
[#29]
TMI! TMI! Too Much Information!
Link Posted: 2/14/2002 7:54:46 AM EDT
[#30]
I've been with my wife for 10 years(married 7 years) never cheated. I refuse to judge people who do. I can understand why they do it. I can't say that I never will, I'm no better than anyone else. I just hope I never do.
Link Posted: 2/14/2002 8:15:53 AM EDT
[#31]
Cheated on my girlfriend in a Long Distance Relationship, but never on my wife physically.
I have been infatuated with a # of other women when I could have but didn't.
Link Posted: 2/14/2002 8:16:27 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Once like a dumbass I beleived my wife when she said "It's ok, you can tell me if you ever cheated on me I won't be mad". She implied that she may have and wanted to hear mine first. So I tell her about three years ago (had been married five years at this point) when we weren't having sex at all for three months at a time I answered a personal ad in a paper from a married couple that was looking for a third. I was figuring "no relationship ties to deal with and probably safer than alot of other alternatives out there". I keep blathering on about how after meeting them once in a public place (very attractive woman BTW), we made a date to meet a week later, she blew us both, we took turns nailing his wife (I used a condomn so was it really cheating?), and that was that.
Once I was done spilling me guts, we wife say's with vains bulging out the side of her head " All I Did Was Kiss a Guy One Night At a Party!"

Opps! Said alittle too much didn't I. Oh well. Things were rough for a while and I still have to grovel every once in awhile but in some ways it has made or relationship better. She won't take me for granted as much, but her hurt emotional baggage from it does come up sometimes. Flame away. I'm just being honest. Sometimes alittle to much as the above will attest to.
View Quote

You are a fucking douchebag.  

Can I have your wife, I'll treat her right. [;)]

Nice bang on the married chick by the way.
Link Posted: 2/14/2002 8:26:59 AM EDT
[#33]
Does online count????

[}:)]  
Link Posted: 2/14/2002 8:44:04 AM EDT
[#34]
mk1iii,

RFLMOA

That's about the funniest post I've ever read!  Why oh why would you spill your guts before you had the goods on her?

What the he!! did you say when she said "All I did was kiss some guy at a party?"  
Link Posted: 2/14/2002 9:12:46 AM EDT
[#35]
Married 12 years, haven't cheated yet.
Link Posted: 2/14/2002 9:18:04 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Getting married this October. Don't plan on cheating.

Av.
View Quote

me too!  me too!

what day?
Link Posted: 2/14/2002 9:25:11 AM EDT
[#37]
Schnert-
I'm very glad a little bit of my pain [B)]and incredible stupidity [%|] can brighten your day.

What could I say about her kissing a guy. My ass was grass at this point.
Link Posted: 2/14/2002 9:33:09 AM EDT
[#38]
Don't worry mk1iii, I've pulled some real stupid stuff over the years and I'm glad that I can still look back and laugh at it.

I'm still laughing.  I can almost see her looking at you with one big bulging eye that beat to the same rythm of the vein that was popping out of her forehead as you went on and on and on about tag teaming some guy's wife.[stick]

And in my mind I can only hear her hiss "I ' v' e   o n l y    k i s s e d   a   g u y   a t   a    p a r t y   !!!"

You must have felt like the whole world ended in that one moment.

Beleive me, when I write my novel you're post is going to be included in the sub-plot.
Link Posted: 2/14/2002 3:41:58 PM EDT
[#39]
Monogamy violates the laws of nature. Seriously, watch chimps sometime. They spread the love ;)
Link Posted: 2/14/2002 5:05:35 PM EDT
[#40]
Never have and never will. Today is my 5 year anniversary with my wonderful wife. My first marrige was officially over 13 days after our fifth anniversary, she had cheated on me and getting rid of her was the best thing that ever happened to me since that led to me meeting my current and forever wife. I hope all of you single guys can find a woman that makes you as happy as mine does me, then there's no way you would risk cheating. [:D]
Link Posted: 2/14/2002 7:10:48 PM EDT
[#41]
Oh crap... I had better put on my flame suit [flame]  My wife and I have been married 11 years, dated 7 years before that.  Unfortunately, I am a sexaholic.  I can't get enough.  Before we were married, I slept with about 5 or 6 women.  After we were married, I sort of continued the pattern, having 'sexual relations' with a score of women.  I have my  reasons which I will not go into, but there are times that I feel justified (as well as guilty).  There have been times where I would get up in the morning and make love to the wife, stop at a girlfriend's house and do the same, then stop after work at yet another's house, all in the same day.  I almost got caught last year, but didn't seem to learn my lesson.  I've got three more right now that I'm 'working' on, and when the opportunity arises, I'll take it.  The funny thing is is that I dearly love my wife with all my heart and wouldn't leave her for anything.  Am I bragging?  No, I'm actually ashamed.  Do I have a problem?  Yes, and I know it.  Can I help it?  I can't seem to.  I just have a weakness for women.  Will I tell her?  No way... I can't, not without getting my unit cut off.  Why am I spilling this?  I have no idea.  I guess being anonymous helps.  Judge me as you will, I already know what kind of person I am.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top