Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/13/2002 10:14:02 PM EDT
My buddy just drove pass B&B Guns North Hollywood Calif, a few days ago, and he said they are closed up tighter than a drum.  B&B was the gun store that the LAPD went to borrow some ARs and shotgun to be used in the North Hollywood bank robbery shoot out.  
Link Posted: 2/13/2002 10:19:14 PM EDT
[#1]
I hope they did go out of business. I went in there once, and they were total *ssholes, every last one of them.
Link Posted: 2/14/2002 1:44:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Me and my buddy stumbled in there and we got killer deal's on consigned "IMI" marked UZI mags in both 32 and 25rd configs.  

[I]ALL YOUR "IMI" MARKED 25 AND 32RD UZI MAGS ARE BELONG TO US!!!![/I]
Link Posted: 2/14/2002 1:49:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I hope they did go out of business. I went in there once, and they were total *ssholes, every last one of them.
View Quote

Sorry to hear that they treated you that way was this recently?? Its been a while since i've been there.

I bought my first Bushy there.
Link Posted: 2/14/2002 8:35:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Can't say if they are closed. Their website with this week ad is up.

http://www.bnbsales.com/ad.htm
Regards

ACK
Link Posted: 2/14/2002 8:45:13 PM EDT
[#5]
there oc store sucked never been to  a gun shop with a bunch of rude asholes workin there. I asked ?s about a rifle i was interested in and the guy asked if i was stupid.wasnt famimliar with it so i asked.Never went back.
Link Posted: 2/14/2002 8:47:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Yeah alot of gunshops the workers are kinda snops about the guns and act like your an idiot.
Link Posted: 2/14/2002 10:10:04 PM EDT
[#7]
The Orange County store was open last weekend. I've never been treated bad there.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top