Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/17/2001 5:14:14 PM EDT
I really dont know what else to say. This kind of shit hits home like a son of a bitch. Im real pissed off and there is nothing I can do about it. I didnt know her that well but I still wish I could take it away. If I sound like I am losing it I literally found out minutes ago. The reality of it is they were already having sex she is 16. This jackoff anal raped the girl last summer while on vacation with her parents. They obviously didnt have a clue. It happened more than once, and turns out the scumbags grandmother paid off the first set of parents to keep it quiet and this piece of crap out of prison, now a good girl has had her life taken away by a moneybags grandmother and some greedy pos parents. This is sickening. Worst part is there will be no justice in this, the jack off lives in MD and will get one of those liberal sentances where it was all the fault of some rap music he listended to or something. I am really losing it and feel so bad for the girl. Its a real bitch not having any recourse. The real point of my post was for the girl, please pray for her.
Link Posted: 3/17/2001 7:18:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Wow, I'm really sorry for the girl.

My simpathies to her and her family.

I have a few Ideas of appropriate justice, but I'll leave that out for now.  Nothing that could be done to the Shithole little boy could undue the trama.

My prayers for all of them.
Link Posted: 3/17/2001 10:28:18 PM EDT
[#2]
If the guy did what you think he did, he should swing. Don't take this the wrong way 101proof, but, "raped" last summer (9 months ago) and suddenly it occurs to her to complain about it?
They were already having sex? Consensually? And how old is the "rapist"? Around the same age, or some 40 year old cradle robber? You said you didn't know her that well, well, what's her history? Hmmmm. Did the guy just dump her and she now wants to pay him out, or did it go down the way you think it did? Don't know, but, I'd want to see a lot more proof before I started tying the hangman's knot. Not asking you to supply the details here on the net, but just think about it before you do something rash.
"Rape" is the easiest thing in the world for a female to complain about, but unless it's a genuine drag off the street rape with all the physical evidence that's readily available, it's just another "he said/she said"...
Link Posted: 3/17/2001 10:52:52 PM EDT
[#3]
I've seen both sides of the coin.

Buddies who have dated girls who were essentially date raped or had something slipped into their drinks, don't know who to feel more sorry for my buddy who had to sort through the wide variety of emotions that this now somewhat mentally disturbed girl is dealing with or whether I should feel more sorry for the gal herself.  Lose/lose situations usually.

Then there's the girl who was willing to try anything once and then decided it was so awful an experience that she felt she was violated afterwards.  It's not all that pleasant of an experience hearing some of the awful things your girlfriend has done willingly or even worse unwillingly.

Best you can do is be there for your friend.  As for the girl, she'll eventually talk about it or she won't.  If she isn't the type of person who can sort it out herself by talking with family or friends, professional help is surely recommended but not before a certain time when she is clearly ready to talk through her problems.  It's similar to when an alcoholic finally decides to confront their addiction or recognize their problem.

The whole thing sucks, sucks a bunch to hear about the grandmother and the parents of the girl.  For the girl, hope for the best.  Some people can deal with it fairly well while for others it impacts them for the rest of their lives, this is speaking from personal experiences.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top