User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/13/2002 1:10:14 PM EDT
Link Posted: 2/13/2002 1:15:39 PM EDT
[#1]
yes, and yes
Link Posted: 2/13/2002 2:31:59 PM EDT
[#2]
After seeing that pic, it looks like she is waiting for me.  I have to teach her not to use so much teeth.
Link Posted: 2/13/2002 2:43:19 PM EDT
[#3]

[i]Miss Oregon Scholarship Pageant director Dana Phillips said Harman objected to the idea of a Miss America-themed slot machine. "She felt this concept was demeaning to the image of Miss America"[/i]

Well that all depends on where you have to put the coins! [:O]

Link Posted: 2/13/2002 2:51:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/13/2002 4:20:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/13/2002 4:28:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Look at the size of that cake hole on her !
Waaaaaa! Waaaaaa! Waaaaaa!!!

[img]www.cnn.com/2002/SHOWBIZ/News/02/13/miss.america.ap/vert.katie.harman.ap.jpg[/img]
View Quote

those coins must be very painful
Link Posted: 2/13/2002 4:42:49 PM EDT
[#7]
[b]I guess they don't force Miss America contestants to be Rhode scholars do they? If all she is interested in money than she should be out posing in Playboy, instead of touring the country.

Besides, who really gives a shit what this blonde headed b*tch has to say anyway? Just because she is Miss America doesn't mean she should get a free ride through life without any problems.

I hope she reads this just so she'll know that I have absolutely no idea who she was until this, and I think I saw better looking girls at the mall while I was getting my haircut.

Screw her.....This is MY [size=5]MISS AMERICA![/size=5][/b]

[img]http://www.cs.berkeley.edu/~amc/statue-of-liberty.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 2/13/2002 4:53:09 PM EDT
[#8]
Well said, Ponyboy.
Link Posted: 2/13/2002 5:04:34 PM EDT
[#9]
Upon close inspection, I don't think she's even a real blonde.  What a rip off.  Maybe she's Taliban too...
Link Posted: 2/13/2002 5:24:25 PM EDT
[#10]
Has anyone else noticed that the quality of looks in the Miss America winners has plummeted over the last 10 or so years?  They don't seem to be all that pretty if you ask me.  Too thin, too tanned (or too pale), plain if not downright homely faces, etc.  The fashion world and Hollyweird have really fucked up the national sense of beauty.  I think something is terribly wrong when we let homosexuals determine what is beautiful in women.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top