Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/13/2002 12:31:00 PM EDT
Can anyone tell me if there are any pro gun organizations in washington state? If so can you give me a hyper-link or some other helpful info? Thanks

Happy Shooting
Link Posted: 2/13/2002 12:57:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Here you go....
[url]http://www.washingtonarmscollectors.org/[/url]
Great organization.
Link Posted: 2/13/2002 9:54:42 PM EDT
[#2]
WAC is mostly a monthly gunshow.  I know I'm going to get flamed for saying it, but although some of their people are involved in other groups, WAC itself is mostly about swapping junk every month.  They do send out alerts in their newsletter, and raise funds, and so on, though.

The Second Amendment Foundation is headquartered over in Bellevue.  SAF is mainly oriented toward national issues, but since it is in this state they also pay close attention to the Washington state legislature.  [url]http://www.saf.org/[/url]

Probably the single most important person in the whole state, as far as gun rights go, is [red]Joe Waldron[/red].  It's his job to keep an eye on things.  He works closely with SAF and is a WAC board member.  He has been at probably 90% of the WAC gunshows I have gone to;  when in Puyallup, his table is to the left of the side outside exit in the large building.  (To clarify:  there is the exit in the front of the building, which faces Meridian Ave.;  there is the rear exit;  there is a side "exit" to the next building in the row;  and there is the side exit which leads to the outside world (and the bathrooms).  His table is to the left of that side outside exit.  Got it?)

Anyone have any idea what happened in the last WAC election? I heard that things were getting a wee bit snippy.

There is also the Washington State Rifle and Pistol Association (WSRPA), but I really don't hear much about them.  I don't even know if they have a website.  They are the official primary NRA affiliate in the state, if I recall correctly.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top