Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 10/10/2009 8:12:14 AM EDT
Since I broke up with my GF a couple of months ago, I decided to give it a try for the hell of it for the first time last night for drinks.

Damn I should have known better in meeting chicks with partially obscure pictures, far away or just head shots.

From the pics she "looked" really cute and skinny since she said it was taken over the summer. But holy shit, she must have gained about 40-50 between that time and she claimed that she works out everyday.

I'm going back to meeting chicks in social events, bars, work and other real life places or just keep hittin' it with my ex-gf

Link Posted: 10/10/2009 8:13:25 AM EDT
[#1]
CSB!!!!
Link Posted: 10/10/2009 8:13:35 AM EDT
[#2]
People lie on the internet?

Oh fuck....
Link Posted: 10/10/2009 8:13:48 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

CSB!!!!

what does that stand for?

Link Posted: 10/10/2009 8:16:00 AM EDT
[#4]
That'll teach you.  Get back together with Rosie....she'll never let you down.
Link Posted: 10/10/2009 8:18:50 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/10/2009 8:20:26 AM EDT
[#6]
They really ought to have them standing on a scale holding up today's newspaper.
Link Posted: 10/10/2009 8:21:31 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Make sure you get full body shots. [

Uh oh......now you gone and done it!!

Link Posted: 10/10/2009 8:23:16 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Make sure you get full body shots.

http://bigeastsux.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/myspace.jpg

Uh oh......now you gone and done it!!

is that for real or a pohotshop?

Link Posted: 10/10/2009 8:38:56 AM EDT
[#9]

Welcome to internet dating.
Link Posted: 10/10/2009 8:42:50 AM EDT
[#10]
here's another cutie with better pics, i think i might give this one a chance

she the middle one of course

Link Posted: 10/10/2009 8:46:10 AM EDT
[#11]
I don't know.................she does have "red" eyes.
Link Posted: 10/10/2009 8:46:22 AM EDT
[#12]
Eh, she IS hiding her thumbs so watch out for dreaded hammer thumbs.

And she's hidding her ass, she probably has a tail.
Link Posted: 10/10/2009 8:47:20 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Eh, she IS hiding her thumbs so watch out for dreaded hammer thumbs.

And she's hidding her ass, she probably has a tail.

I LOL'D

Link Posted: 10/10/2009 8:49:08 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 10/10/2009 8:55:00 AM EDT
[#15]

Umm, bro? Does she have a ring on her left ring finger??
Link Posted: 10/10/2009 8:57:21 AM EDT
[#16]
yes....yes she does.
Link Posted: 10/10/2009 9:00:37 AM EDT
[#17]
Women with nice bodies like to post pics of their nice bodies.
Link Posted: 10/10/2009 9:01:32 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

i saw that or is it a refection? i knew chicks that wore rings like that but aren't married or engaged - usually it was there family heirloom.

Link Posted: 10/10/2009 9:05:35 AM EDT
[#19]
try a church.  lots of really nice single girls at church, or even a gym. bars are the last place to find a good woman.
Link Posted: 10/10/2009 9:07:20 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Quoted:

i saw that or is it a refection? i knew chicks that wore rings like that but aren't married or engaged - usually it was there family heirloom.

It looks like a ring to me. I tried to watch that awful movie "Observe and Report" last night and one scene a girl has on a ring where the two hands are holding a heart. She said she was married to God and was a born-again Virgin, lol. Maybe your girl is religious?
Link Posted: 10/10/2009 9:14:45 AM EDT
[#21]
Oh, yeah, meeting chicks over the net is a scary ordeal. 98% of them are going to send you photos that are hard to see, blurry, or you can't tell which one she is. Most are over weight. But you can still have a good time with them.
Link Posted: 10/10/2009 9:24:41 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 10/10/2009 9:31:37 AM EDT
[#23]
I've met someone through a site like that before

Worst. BJ. Ever.

She used teeth

And she tried to snowball me after!
Link Posted: 10/10/2009 9:50:41 AM EDT
[#24]
No picture => Close immediately.

My strategy was to not get emotionally involved until I met them in person, until that point I saw it like a strategy/negotiation video game. Slightly twisted, but I went out with ~12 girls in two years on eharmony (1-3 dates each), went out with one for 3 months, and after that broke up I reconnected with the very first girl I'd met in person from eharmony (she wasnt ready for a relationship back then, we'd stayed facebook/IM friends) and we've been going out for 5 months.

The biggest key is to have a female friend review your profile and make changes/reword parts.  Girls communicate differently than guys.

Kharn
Link Posted: 10/10/2009 9:55:38 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Worst. BJ. Ever.

She used teeth

that's enough to illicit a draw-down.
Link Posted: 10/10/2009 9:58:28 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Link Posted: 10/10/2009 10:00:56 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Quoted:

I know a girl who broke up with her fiancee but kept the ring, she still wears it when she goes out so she doesn't get hit on.  She wants to choose who to hit on, not the other way around.

Link Posted: 10/10/2009 10:02:05 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Women with nice bodies like to post pics of their nice bodies.

...especially if they are skanks.

I've found that the "nice ones" with decent bodies tend to not flaunt them so much.
Link Posted: 10/11/2009 12:20:35 PM EDT
[#29]
so i get a text from her today:

Her: I had a good time blah, blah blah...

Me: You look nothing like the pic in ehamrony

Her: Sorry that was my twin sister I had in there by accident

Me: really...okay

Her: Sorry

Her again: I am sorry

Her again: hello...

So her twin is the thin and cute one...what pissed me off is why do they deceive people and what do they hope to accomplish from that, what a waste of my time

Link Posted: 10/11/2009 12:22:26 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

So her twin is the thin and cute one...what pissed me off is why do they deceive people and what do they hope to accomplish from that, what a waste of my time

Link Posted: 10/11/2009 12:23:48 PM EDT
[#31]
ask her to hook you up with her twin

Link Posted: 10/11/2009 12:25:13 PM EDT
[#32]
They like the odd angles a LOT in the bathroom mirrors. Who has that pic of the wierd looking elf giant woman in striped pajamas?
Link Posted: 10/11/2009 12:25:22 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

her twin is married with a baby on the way

i'm not looking for the next megan fox or anything, but she was about 150+ for a 5'1" frame and her twin was about 100+

Link Posted: 10/11/2009 12:25:45 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

that's what I would do
Link Posted: 10/11/2009 12:28:06 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

You could tell she is a fatty w/o the full shot too.
Link Posted: 10/11/2009 12:46:36 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
try a church.  lots of really nice single girls at church, or even a gym. bars are the last place to find a good woman.

From about 1984 until 2005 I worked in over 250 different churches helping a friend install and upgrade sound systems, and it's been a long time since I can remember seeing a woman in one between 25-35 that's single.  There are a ton of single males in that age range, but the single women stay home.  Church isn't the answer at least in western NC, western SC, and northern GA where I was..z
Link Posted: 10/11/2009 12:49:22 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah........

Link Posted: 10/11/2009 1:12:09 PM EDT
[#38]
I was on eHarmony for about 6mos. It was really irritating to get matches with no photos. I'd just delete them. I responded to ONE chick who had not posted a photo, and she was smokin' hot. Turns out she was tired of guys looking for sex, and wanted someone to like her for her.

She was also completely batshit fucking nuts. I mean REALLY nuts. I mean SHIT-EATING CRAZY.

I'm still up in the air about my experiences on EH. I think photos should be mandatory.
Link Posted: 10/11/2009 1:18:30 PM EDT
[#39]
All the women that work in my office are all divorced and do that internet dating stuff, they are always complaining about meeting someone on the net and when they see them in person, they look nothing like they do in the pictures.  

I just
Link Posted: 10/26/2009 12:42:37 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Worst. BJ. Ever.
She used teeth

Cannot be as bad as teh worst sex evar:

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=869312

Link Posted: 10/26/2009 12:58:04 PM EDT
[#41]
I have tried that before with the free one PlentyofFish and I should have known better.  She was huge and the picture did not show this.
Link Posted: 10/26/2009 1:27:48 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

It was "an accident"?  
Link Posted: 10/26/2009 1:37:26 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

The appropriate response would be "With as fat as you are, I would have guessed you ate your twin sister."

Link Posted: 10/26/2009 1:38:08 PM EDT
[#44]
A friend of mine met her husband through eharmony.  Her number one warning on what to avoid was anyone with an old, crappy, or no pic at all.  If it looks like something is being left out of the pic, then something is being left out.
Link Posted: 10/26/2009 1:42:54 PM EDT
[#45]
Recent photos and full body shots are mandatory.   Never fall for the face only shot.   Because as you can see, the face may not be as fat as the rest.

CJ
Link Posted: 10/26/2009 1:44:27 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Quoted:

From about 1984 until 2005 I worked in over 250 different churches helping a friend install and upgrade sound systems, and it's been a long time since I can remember seeing a woman in one between 25-35 that's single.  There are a ton of single males in that age range, but the single women stay home.  Church isn't the answer at least in western NC, western SC, and northern GA where I was..z

That is very true Z, at least in my experience living in WNC. I have been to a couple of megachurches in the Charlotte area, however the girls all seemed very stuck up, looking for the metro-sexual types...not rugged outdoorsmen like me.
Link Posted: 10/26/2009 1:46:58 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

try a church.  lots of really nice single girls at church, or even a gym.
bars are the last place to find a good woman.

Where'd you meet your little lady?

Link Posted: 10/26/2009 1:47:09 PM EDT
[#48]
stupid ass eHarmony wanted feedback and i wrote, they need to have a fat chick filter

Link Posted: 10/26/2009 1:48:15 PM EDT
[#49]
A buddy tried the internet dating thing. He called the day after his first date. He asked to me to come over and beat some sense into him!!

Link Posted: 10/26/2009 1:58:40 PM EDT
[#50]
Back in the mid '90's I worked for a CAT dealership.  A new hire we had wanted to meet girls in the area and ended up on a website.  He meets this girl from Minnesota.

She sends a face shot, he sends one of himself next to a piece of machinery, covered in grease and sweat.  She sends back a message about hot he looks.  I told him she can't be all that if a greaseball mechanic get's her all worked up.  She ends up taking the train all the way out here.  He meets up with her and she's a hefer!

She told him she was a fitness buff and liked running.  Heck the only thing she ran to was the fridge.  He then ditched her without telling her where he lived.  She came by work that night (we worked a late swing shift) looking for him and I told her he had taken time off to be with some girl he was meeting from Minnesota.  She said that girl was her and she couldn't find him and wanted phone and address info.  I told her it was against company policy to give out the information and since I didn't know her I wasn't about to get fired for doing so.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top