Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/9/2009 11:00:45 PM EDT
I ordered from dealextreme in march and they still havn't shipped it.

Can I get it somewhere else? This is a link to the blue instead of the ordered white.

$39, I can't call them because they are over seas. I've tried to email them 3 times with no response.

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.11721
Link Posted: 10/10/2009 12:10:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/10/2009 12:23:24 AM EDT
[#2]
did you pay by paypal? I ordered from them, didn't receive my item after 30 days, and contested it through Paypal. that prompted a response from Deal Extreme stating they "lost" my order, and begging me to cancel the claim. I continued the claim, and got my money back. F**K Deal Extreme.
Link Posted: 10/10/2009 1:24:51 AM EDT
[#3]
I was told a few years ago that Traser (tritium-lit) keychains are illegal to ship into the USA.
I find numerous other references online to the same thing, and observations that foreign places selling Traser keychains usually refuse to ship them to US addresses.

The US federal law that governs use of nuclear material prohibits "novelty" uses, and a light-up keychain is considered a novelty use.
~

Link Posted: 10/10/2009 1:28:41 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

I was told a few years ago that Traser (tritium-lit) keychains are illegal to ship into the USA.

I find numerous other references online to the same thing, and observations that foreign places selling Traser keychains usually refuse to ship them to US addresses.

The US federal law that governs use of nuclear material prohibits "novelty" uses, and a light-up keychain is considered a novelty use.

~

when I purchased it, a few people on this site had gotten them delivered.

Oh well, I've already sent dealextreme an email asking for my money back.
Link Posted: 10/10/2009 1:31:19 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

~

ebay ships them just fine, usually from hong kong

I have 3 of the green ones on various pieces of gear now
Link Posted: 10/10/2009 1:58:16 AM EDT
[#6]
How bright are they?
Link Posted: 10/10/2009 2:01:23 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

How bright are they?

supposedly the white large was bright enough to barely read a book.

?????????????????

Link Posted: 10/10/2009 4:50:15 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:

~

I'm finding multiple instances online where US customers have been told differently.

Here's one, dated 2001 and the last post in 2004-
http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=13126
~
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 12:43:24 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

~

I'm finding multiple instances online where US customers have been told differently.

Here's one, dated 2001 and the last post in 2004-
http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=13126
~

ok, well this doesn't negate the fact that within the last year I have ordered and received 3 tritium keychains from a vendor on ebay.
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 11:16:56 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 11/6/2009 12:06:20 AM EDT
[#11]
if you keep them in your pocket all the time do you turn into a zombie or the toxic avenger?

Link Posted: 11/6/2009 12:14:40 AM EDT
[#12]
+1 I have gotten Glow Rings & Trit tubes from him over the years, Good Guy

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top