Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/13/2002 5:40:29 AM EDT
[b]So how bad is it doc?[/b]

[img]http://savvysurvivor.com/gun%20pages/_derived/constructing_and_gunsmithing_the.htm_txt_arxray.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 2/13/2002 5:54:14 AM EDT
[#1]
I've handles cases like this before.  I'm sorry to say that the patient is terminal.  Please arrange to have her transported to me for proper treatment.
Link Posted: 2/13/2002 5:55:33 AM EDT
[#2]
The only problem I can diagnose is ammunition deficiency.  Take thirty rounds of SS-109 and call me in the morning.

That'll be $400, please.
Link Posted: 2/13/2002 6:09:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Hammer seems to be frozen in place. It is in dire need of a transplant. Could cost you big. You have insurance I hope.
Link Posted: 2/13/2002 6:31:26 AM EDT
[#4]
Looks like an infestation of screws in the pistol grip.  Call Orkin.
Link Posted: 2/13/2002 7:47:39 AM EDT
[#5]
You have reached the AR Health Plan. Your call may be monitored and recorded for quality purposes.
If you have a pre-ban, press 1.  
If you have a post-ban, press 2.  
All other weapons, press 3.  

To help us route your call, please enter your AR's serial number.

Please remain on the line and your call will be answered by the next available representative.

Please remain on the line and your call will be answered by the next available representative.

Link Posted: 2/13/2002 7:55:56 AM EDT
[#6]
Yes, this firearm should be invisible to x-ray, or at least that's what the gun grabbers tell us.

Send to me for analysis of the problem.

Link Posted: 2/13/2002 9:36:18 AM EDT
[#7]
Congradulations Sir, It's a Boy.[beer]
Link Posted: 2/13/2002 10:53:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Congradulations Sir, It's a Boy.[beer]
View Quote

And he's hung like a horse!

"That's the umbilical barrel, Mr. Vinnie."

(With apologies to Robin Williams.[:D])
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top