Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/25/2001 2:47:47 PM EDT
Does anybody know if the old board will ever be back up? Ive already been stuck on one page in this one and the only way to get out was to start over  Any news?
Link Posted: 1/25/2001 2:56:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Flash, I can't get in either.
I think we are doomed to spend Arf nightmares here.
Link Posted: 1/25/2001 3:03:46 PM EDT
[#2]
I hope they bring the other one back. This one seems a little awkward to me and ive already had trouble with it How have you been Jim? Im thinking of starting a new project soon. I just havent decided what to build yet
Link Posted: 1/25/2001 3:11:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Been doing good. I know the new project feeling. I'm leaning towards Tannerys 1911 project but am waiting for the pictures.
Most of my extra incomes been going into computer stuff though, like computer TV and computer DVD.
Nice to hear from you.
Jim OUT!
Link Posted: 1/25/2001 4:38:24 PM EDT
[#4]
i've been a member of the old board for a long time and do miss it.  but this new board is starting to grow on me and as more and more old members migrate over here it's getting like home.
Link Posted: 1/25/2001 5:07:47 PM EDT
[#5]
What he said!!!!

I think???????????
Link Posted: 1/25/2001 6:03:00 PM EDT
[#6]
I still think thats the U.N. flag that little round fella`s carrying.
Link Posted: 1/25/2001 7:08:30 PM EDT
[#7]
UN??? Please say it ain't so!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top